My dad is back in ER

Hello,

I am asking for prayer again for my father. He is back in the ER after complications with surgery. He is a believer and his name us Bill. Thank you and God bless all you saints. I actually led him to the Lord using the ABC’S several years ago praise God. It has been a rough year for his health but I know God is using it for good.

26 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

While it starts off like a Beatles song, “Bill’s Back in the Ole’ ER” it isn’t. We ask that You please protect him during his time in the hospital from extra ailments and afflictions (along with diseases, illnesses, infections and even viruses) as we ask to have whatever is wrong with him plucked from him like a feather from a bird…just perhaps not as painful. Please bless the medical staff with a laser-like focus on what complications Bill’s facing and through surgery, please guide the medical staffs hands and eyes not only to fix and repair, but to see Bill as a humanbeing and not some blank check or number on a chart. May they all experience a Heavenly moment together in that room and after in recovery. Please allow Bill to be healed and even cured and his healing be quick as to get out of there and Lord willing, help him serve You as a testimony of what he felt with You by his side in ER.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

10 Likes

William, I will be praying for your father Bill. I also agree in prayer with Jon. :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Praying for your father, @Wjpower77 william. I’m so glad to hear you led him to the Lord. I pray he does his short stint in the ER and is back home safely as soon as possible. Lord, please ease the fears of this family.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen

7 Likes

Oh Lord please send healing to Bill that he would recover from his set back. Lord give him strength and resilience to fight. May your loving embrace give him peace. Lord you are the king of miracles we has for one at this time for Bill. I also pray for peace and comfort for his family. AMEN.

6 Likes

@Wjpower77 praying for your dad!!

3 Likes

Thank you to all my faithful prayer warriors! Dad is back home safe after 8 hours in ER. He lost some blood but is now OK. We serve an awesome God.

10 Likes

I want to again say thank you men and women of God. Thank you for your prayers . Huge praise report as my Dad seems to be stronger now than he was before going in to hospital. He was barely getting along in a walker but now he only has to use a cane.

3 Likes

Heavenly Father, I lift up Bill to You for healing. Healing him is nothing for You, Father, for You alone are God. You created everything and only You can heal anything. Please see him through this health trial in his life and may You receive all the glory and honor. Thank You, Father! I ask these things in Jesus’s Name. Amen.

2 Likes