My dearest wife might divorce me if I don't get the vacination

My wife an I are both Christians but my wife hates all conspiracy theories and such. She has made it more than clear that if I don’t get the vaccination she will divorce me :disappointed: I am shattered & terrified at the same time. We have been together for over 26 years. I have not been the best husband at times but I am trying to get my act together. All of my family things I’m crazy tyo believe all of this end time stuff. Please pray for us!! I am desperate for the Lord’s intervention to save our marriage.

37 Likes

So here we go. Never before was a time when getting a vaccine or not has been such a big decision. Can you tell me why she wants you to get vaccinated ? I mean if she got IT, she will be fine…
Just my thoughts, but its getting in the direction that people without vaccine are assumed being dangerous and this is really dangerous!!!

And for me this would be a NoGo in a relationship and in a job as well. If someone has problems with my vaccination state in that form that he wants a decision for a vaccine or the end of whatever…than the thing (Job, relationship…) was worth nothing!!!

12 Likes

I will be praying…

6 Likes

Tell her you will get the vaccine when there has been enough evidence to support that you will not die. Show her the facts around the many people who have died within days of the second dose. The vaccine is not a garauntee of protection. The cdc has plainly said that you still have to wear a mask and social distance even with the vaccine because you can still catch it or a new variant of it. For her to tell you she will end the marriage just gives me the sense she is looking for an excuse. That is an abusive thing to say to try and control you. It’s your life and your salvation. If she doesn’t want to continue the journey she will have to learn to live with that consequence. Also a judge will laugh at her and make her pay her own lawyer fees and she will not get alimony. Sad to say she isn’t the first.

L

14 Likes

This is NOT conspiracy theory and these are facts. Please have your wife read them.

She can not make wise decisions without knowing the facts. They are presented on this site that was given to us by J D Farag.

15 Likes

The problem is my wife works in healthcare & knows a lot. I truly have no idea how to speak to her without her getting very mad at me…

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I love my wife & can’t throw away our marriage almost 26 years. I know God will help so just please pray for us both

8 Likes

That’s tough. I understand where your coming from. I will be praying.

3 Likes

How is she going to feel if you comply, take the vaccine and then die? Ask her that. Tell her you do NOT have a good feeling about the vaccine for yourself personally. Ask her to respect your foreboding feelings toward this vaccine. It means simply, “Don’t take it!”
I nearly died growing up taking childhood vaccines. I had severe reactions. I have never had a Flu vaccine for those reasons. I have never had the flu strangely enough. People I know that got the Flu vaccine for their job wound up in Intensive Care fighting for their very life! No one has the right to determine what you put into your body. You need to stand your ground.

15 Likes

Have you thought that she may be terrified of loosing you? Being in the health field, her world is dominated by Covid. I used to be in that world, but being retired and personally knowing a couple of thousand individuals and having only 5 have fatal covid and many having min. problems with + covid, I elect to not take thisexperimental vaccine. Keep your tones low, expression kind and talk to her.

13 Likes

Your marriage is worth more than fighting over this vaccine, either way. That doesn’t mean you should take it or not take it, but you both need to get to whatever the root of this is so that you can at least have the option to lovingly agree to disagree. A long time ago a book called “The Love Dare” helped my marriage. Not claiming it’s a perfect resource, we have the Bible for that, but it did help my husband and I figure out where to focus. We went from hell on earth to the closest thing to heaven here, no exaggeration. Still have things come up that cause trouble, of course, but we can work through anything as they come. Praying for you both.

6 Likes

uhm, may i respectfully say she “thinks” she knows alot. Even people in the healthcare dont know everything, and for sure not about all the lies around this “agenda” with these vaccines.
Let her watch our sister in Christ Dr. Manjeed
Also in my humble opinion, it’s very strange she would try to manipulate you into this vaccine.
I am not the judge who is born again and who is not… but a true born again believer would not try to manipulate her spouse period. No matter for what the reason might be.
So i will pray for the Lord to touch her heart and make her see truth about these vaccines.

And yes i will add you and her as well to my prayers!!

15 Likes

SAY WHAT???
My sister thinks I’m nuts too. As does my husband, although he does claim Christ crucified & raised to life.

You’re in good company. HUGS

3 Likes

You sure have a dilemma! Know that I will pray for you. Meanwhile I wonder what would be next? Will people be manipulated into taking the MOTB just because a loved one is giving ultimatums? I have brothers who are pastors who not only have drank the Cool aide but serve it to their churches! They have let me know that I am not welcome in their homes because not only do I not where masks everywhere, have or go to maskless gatherings, but i will not take the vaccine. It has been so tough to see the division with our loved ones. I have made some very tough decisions around relationships. But Jesus did warn us that He came to divide. This should not be a surprise to any of us. Tough to be sure but real. Praying for you!

9 Likes

Mark 10:9
9 Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Or perhaps more appropriately:

9 Therefore what God has joined together, let not man[dated vaccination] separate.”

I don’t mean to be facetious however there are ordinances from God which eclipse the capriciousness of our fallen state no matter the conditions or conspiracies.

You and your wife will have prayers in this.

If you’d like to talk in more detail privately you can Direct Message me, or any other member:

Yours in Christ

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SavedByGrace69 . I’m sorry it’s under these circumstances.

Does your wife have a problem with a spirit of control? If you can’t talk to her about this without her without her getting very mad at you, then that is a problem. Many times people use anger to control others.

At the root of that anger might be fear. People usually try to control others because of Fear or Rejection.

Maybe you could talk about these deeper issues, because as someone said as I was reading the replies (can’t remember who it was), this doesn’t sound like it’s just about the vaccine.

I’ll be praying for your wisdom and courage.

7 Likes

Once someone starts talking of divorce, it seems to me that you could take the vaccine and she could divorce you anyway!

However, The Word is far more important than my opinion and I encourage you to use the following as your guide:

Luke 14:26 (NKJV)
26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

Matthew 10:37 (NIV)
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Unlike many, we are blessed to have ears to hear and eyes to see (Proverbs 20:12)

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths.”

Praying for you.

13 Likes

@Rene

3 Likes

No apology necessary at all - just wanted to help clarify where @Cornpop5050 was stemming from.

As to the wider point, lamentably whilst we remain in the flesh there will always be hot button issues, layers of fissures and boxes of tissues involved until our Lord comes to make all things anew and

…wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
Rev 21:4

In Christ

4 Likes

@SavedByGrace69

I have read the thread and understand. I will be praying for you and your wife.
The best advice anyone can give you is to try and get her to go to a professional Christian marriage counselor with you to work out your differences and get you two back on track for the long haul.
Agape,
Ken

7 Likes