🦊 My Friends we need to encourage one another like never before

…Oh, Love and Compassion…
… Their day is coming!..

22 Likes

For all the rewards that may be mine, I cherish Christ and Eternal Life with Him above all. The Crown of Righteousness He made for me, one who did not deserve consideration, one who was lost, with no hope of existence beyond this life.

A day when I will no longer deal with sin in any part or memory, for it will no longer exist for me or in me.

Of all the unknown ahead, the one thing I know is He loves me, and died for me, and will rescue me, and restore me beyond what I was meant to be.

I am all in… Whatever it takes, whatever the struggle, whatever the outcome, I know my future is set and in His hands.

I consider nothing else but this.

Maranatha! Come soon Lord Jesus! :heart:

BEMA

28 Likes

I need encouragement. I reactivated Facebook because I was going to sell some service dog vests (I know ALOT of dog trainers, handlers etc). Now I am hooked. I have been reminiscence of connections and been able to talk to some great people however they are of the world. I have shared my faith but I feel that I am getting sucked in. Not the time to be distracted at all.

7 Likes

@Lya i have my FB account active because i have the abc of Salvation pinned on my page for the unbelievers. i’m not on there as much as i used to be. the only way it helps me not be in there so much is to uninstall the app without deactivating.

8 Likes

Amen brother i love this. :heart::heart::heart:

p.s. i have about 2 hours left before i can heart your post lol
Jesus knows i am READY TO GO UP!!!

8 Likes

What an excellent topic!:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic seems to be a ‘WORD’ from the Lord and it has been confirmed by at least 2 other Pastors.

I listened to a Pastor last night and he said that he threw out his preplanned sermon. On his way to church that morning the Lord spoke to his spirit and told him that we need to encourage one another like never before. He gave him the following scripture to preach on.

After he talked, an associate Pastor (a cousin of mine) asked if he could share a few words as well. He shared how just the day before, the Lord had given him a ‘WORD’ for his family. It was to encourage one another as well, and the Lord gave him the following scripture as well.
It was confirmation of what the first Pastor preached on. These are the scriptures the Lord gave them both, and I think we would all do well to heed them.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

12 Likes

Thank you for this, @DallasT. My moderation (gentle spirit, temperament…) needs moderating in my little world, this morning. I will pray for it!:old_key:

6 Likes

Praise His Holy Name!!!

9 Likes

Hi Kate,
You might try settting a timer in another location (so you avoid the temptation to just cancel it and stay on FB) for …30 mins? … whatever allows you to get your task done.

This way you have to step away from the computer, and maybe it gives you a chance to reset your mind .Just a suggestion -it has worked for me in the past…

7 Likes

How beautiful!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Xactly where I wanna be, with Whom I wanna be, and what I wanna be doing! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

These guys, Redeemed Quartet, have always made me smile. I used to follow them on FB.

9 Likes

Lya, about 2 yrs ago I stopped using all social media. I even hesitated to join this Forum…there is such an influence in the social media today - not for Christ for worldly things and politics and divisions and hate and darkness. My husband asked me recently to check his FB page - I told him is just cannot do that…it is just to heavy for me. I love this Forum because it glorifies the Lord and promotes brotherly and sisterly love amongst us! Anything else is just lipstick on a pig.

8 Likes

images (3)

7 Likes

Love this!!! Thanks for the introduction to these guys!! Tapping my toes and enjoying all that is Philippians 4:8 in it!! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

3 Likes

Love how you stated this! You are welcome!

4 Likes

Verses for Encouragement

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psa 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

2Co 12:8-10 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

7 Likes

The Beatitudes

5 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. 2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers,

For they shall be called sons of God.

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

9 Likes