🦊 My Friends we need to encourage one another like never before

5 Likes

11 Likes

I will kneel with you in that prayer Dallas @DallasT.

7 Likes

7 Likes

en 3

As I have been looking and longing for the Lord’s return, this verse has become such a blessing in my life.
God has been showing me so many areas where I am totally weak. In some areas I have felt like such a baby.
He has been using those areas to show his strength through me.
If I had been strong in those areas, I wouldn’t have relied on him as much as I do. I would have thought I could do that myself and wouldn’t have needed or asked for his help.

Do not be ashamed of your weaknesses. See them as an opportunity for God to use you in those areas. His strength is made perfect in weakness. We keep trying to do things on our own and he will let us keep trying. When we finally give up and come to the end of ourselves, that’s when we allow him to take over and we are blessed along with others.
I hope that all makes sense.

14 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Just to encourage everyone. We sure need it in these days.
Many blessing to all of you. I love you and long to see you all in person some day soon.

6 Likes

This is so beautiful, uplifting & applicable to today! I highly recommend it to all of you. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It wouldn’t be long now. Keep your eye on the prize. Just keep thinking about what that homecoming will be like when we finally get to see Jesus face to face and all our long lost loved ones. I can hardly wait.

arrival worth it

10 Likes

waiting 2

4 Likes

This is so true and can be such a blessing to another.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Someone shared this in my Bible study group, thought I’d pass it on.

5 Likes

help me encourage

5 Likes

Hi @pbandj Paula. I missed this article yesterday, but it’s needed more right now for me and for at least a few people in a prayer requests. Ok for me to share it over there?

2 Likes

Absolutely, sorry I didn’t see this earlier! I was battling some discouragement today. My husband and I went for a belated anniversary lunch at a local restaurant. It is in this little cluster of shops built in the early 1970s, designed to be like a quaint 1720s New England town–church at the center with steeple clock playing a hymn every half hour, general store, classic toy store, duck pond, etc.
I used to love going there as a kid and even when my kids were little as it had that feel of stepping back in time.

However, it has changed. About 20 years ago a jewelry store was added called Angel Haven which will look up the archangel assigned to your birthdate. About 12 years ago the church steeple clock stopped playing hymns. Next a tibetan gift shop with buddhist items. About 6 years ago a new store opened that started out with all-natural soaps, etc. but is now openly run by witches. Within the last year three new stores were added–one is all crystals, healing gemstones, skulls, animal spirit guide statues, etc., one is devoted to fantasy wizardry and witchcraft and one is a haunted bookstore. :cry:

The day ended on a good note though! There was an outdoor art fair there this weekend and I found this beautiful glass anchor pendant. I bought it as a reminder that God is in control and the darkness is being restrained until He gives the command.

825248659-il_570xN_486470108_nafg

5 Likes

It’s about time to leave this world. The evil keeps closing in on us, but thank the Lord for the blessed Hope - I cling to it. Praying we all see this evil for what it is, and that it makes us lean on Him more and more.

So glad God made your day better. He is great! Many blessings to you.

4 Likes

I don’t wish to ruin your happiness at your pendant, but I want to caution you that this may not be an anchor.

I thought you should know if you don’t already. :slight_smile:

Now… I’m saying “might not be an anchor” …

Things like this I would want to know about by others, so I feel it important to say it so you can do your own due diligence on it. :wink:

and…

The ankh is also commonly displayed in association with the was staff or djed column. The djed column represents stability and fortitude. It is closely associated with Osiris, god of the underworld and also of fertility, and it has been suggested that the column represents a stylized tree. The was staff is a symbol of the power of rulership.

5 Likes