My precious family in Canada are all getting the vaccine

Please pray for me and my family. I live in the US but they are in Canada. They are all Christians and yet they believe the lies being told to them by the Canadian government and the medical profession. I tried to warn them about the dangers of this vaccine but they did not listen. My. Mother has just received her 2nd shot. She is 98 and I am so fearful for her. I can’t travel to Canada because of the border closure and I feel so cut off and distanced from family, not just physically but now spiritually because I know the truth and they are believing this evil deception. It is so true what Pastor J.D. says, with much knowledge comes much sorrow. I am so very sad. The grief of what is happening to my family is overwhelming. Even my little innocent grandchildren are going to be vaccinated.

37 Likes

All of this is just so discouraging. I’m not sure why Christians are so blind. I will pray that your family sees the truth.

10 Likes

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
Luke 10:19

Father, we thank you for your love and your mercy, we thank you that when our loves one cannot see the truth your grace is sufficient, and that we can still stand in your Word and declared it over our family. Therefor we declare that they will be protected by the power of Your Holy Spirit, and that you will preserve their life.
Father, I ask you that you manifest yourself as the Prince of Peace in the life of your daughter Janny and her family.
Father, I ask you that through the help of the Holy Spirit You bring comfort to her and her family, let her know how much you love her and care for her. Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for answer our prayer that we ask you from our heart.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

Sara Ac

8 Likes

I thought we weren’t given the spirit of fear. Isn’t our Lord bigger than the vaccine? Has anyone thought maybe, just maybe, the ones bombarding us with the “dangers” of the vax could be controlled opposition… put in place to deceive and weaken our faith in God? Try thinking outside “their” box, not only what we’re having crammed down our throats. God is bigger than their vax, fear is paralyzing many christians. Peace.

8 Likes

So sorry to hear that about your family. I too am in BC, Canada and I too have family already vaccinated. They believe the lie and got the jab. It is disheartening to hear but I pray that you will be comforted.

7 Likes

Praying for your precious family and grandchildren. I understand. My family is quite divided between those that obey 100% what the Government says and the few of us that question. I understand your sadness. It is not completely about the Jabb but the sadness is more about the blind obedience to government and the lack of questioning authorities and simply blindly following them. The sadness is the lack of spiritual I eyesight that is obvious Because what is difficult are the things that are coming in future days. Will people continue in their obedience even to the point of putting their faith in God last? That is the part that makes me as a grandmother sad. Of course, I trust in God and of course I do not live in fear because of Jesus. But that does not mean that these things do not make me sad. I so understand because I have many grandchildren too. I live in South Carolina but I have family in Costa Rica and friends in Argentina and the same divide exist there too. We must continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, fear not, and hold fast. He will not disappoint us. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::raised_hands:t3:

15 Likes

@ready2fly Could you please clarify what you mean here? I’d like to understand. By saying “dangers” of the vax in quotes are you meaning you don’t think there are any?

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray:
My adult daughter, son and husband all got the vaccine. They are clueless about the behind the scene truths about what is really going on.
It’s certainly discouraging but we absolutely must continue to pray and speak the truth as hard as this is. It is torture to know these things and watch them not get it.
Prayers for you and your family

8 Likes

I understand how you feel. My sibling and my parents not to mention some of my Christian friends have taken the vaccine.

THEY think my husband and I are irresponsible and crazy for not taking the vaccine.

4 Likes

Thank you Raphonzel. Pastor J.D. says that with much knowledge comes much sorrow. When we see those we love believing the lies of the enemy it is so painful but God…
So we pray, we stand firm on the rock of Christ knowing the battles belongs to the Lord.
God bless you.

5 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. It is sad to see so many who really do not know the truth behind the vaccine.
I will pray for you too.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your prayers concerning my family in Canada. It is so comforting to be part of a loving community of believers where we can pray and support one another.
Thank you Cybernurse for your wisdom and insight.
I feel the prayers of you all and today my heart is at peace knowing that God will look after my loved ones and I can trust him in all things.

7 Likes

We face dangers of one sort or another every hour of every day. Either we trust in our Lord or we don’t. It seems many think the vax is too big for God. The world is seeing how we don’t trust God. The world is seeing us fight over our worldly “rights” when christians are to be in this world but not of it. We show the world that our earthly existance means more to us than what God has to offer after our death. We show the world we should fight tooth and claw to stay here. It’s the great falling away of the church, the faith in God has turned into doing everything we can to avoid death, eternity.

Our God of the Bible is bigger than any dangers that we may face. Too bad we’re showing the world that we don’t really think He is able to see us through EVERY trial. Peace.

7 Likes

I truly appreciate that. God bless you.

I want to tell you, today I was consoling a sister in Christ about her mom getting the shot tomorrow. She was devastated. Especially that her mom WAS adamant about not getting it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if my dad gets it, I’ve begged him not to but my brother might convince him otherwise not sure.
I’m hearing many stories like this.
For my friends mom and my dad I took it to our Lord, my second prayer the Holy Spirit impressed it upon me that “I’m in control,not you” Trust. They are in His hands,not ours.
His will,not ours be done. :pray:t3:
God bless you and your family :heart:

5 Likes

My mom got her first shot about a week ago, and my grandma got her 2nd the week before. It’s been really hard… my grandma is 95 and I’ve only seen her once up close for more than a minute in the past year. And mom and I have had a rough relationship, but we love each other even if we don’t see eye to eye on everything. I don’t want ANYTHING to happen to either of them, but I can honestly say that I’m not worried. And so far, no reaction. My grandma is still as sharp and sweet as ever, and there was no marked difference in my mom yesterday when I took her around for some errands. The main thing that I’ve had impressed upon my heart is to TRUST the Lord in ALL things. So, I am. And of course I slip sometimes, but I get back to it as soon as that anxious feeling comes over me. I look around and Canada is definitely looking like a hot mess right now, BUT GOD!

When things are out of control it is still in HIS control… so that’s pretty much * counts on fingers * …everything! hehe… :sunflower:

13 Likes

This prayer has greatly comforted my heart. Thank you Sara :pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well said. I think you are quite correct in the reasons why it’s important for us to not just blindly follow along with what has been so obvious to me nearly from the beginning as a deception by our government. Be strong & of good courage. Prayers.

5 Likes

I feel your pain, I have a son and daughter-in-law that feel the same way unfortunately. I’m just so grateful that they are not going to vaccinate my granddaughter with them. Sending my prayers to you and your family.:pray::place_of_worship:

My mom and two sisters took it. They don’t believe what I say

1 Like