Need a brother or sister in Christ who lives in Antwerp, Belgium

I know and feel it in my spirit that we are very close to the soon rapture of the church and the church age of grace is coming to an end.
However, I am calling out to all those who live in Antwerp, Belgium. I need to connect with likeminded brothers and sisters in Christ because I need to pass out tracts with them. I feel so alone over here. We need to be 2 or more gathered, it says it in the kj bible as well. It would encourage me to the max this way I can witness with confidence and pass out tracts and give them (lost souls) the gospel of their Salvation and lead them to the Lord Jesus Christ to get saved. That’s how close we are to the rapture and I have an urgency to make this post right now.

Belgium people have kicked God out and when I witness alone, it’s not easy but I still do it even if they refuse the tract and the gospel (the good news) message of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 kjb.

I pray that I will have a positive reply from someone who is in Antwerp, Belgium who is saved and sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Ephesians 1:13 kjb.

If no one is around, then please pray for me that God gives me strength to get the tracts out and witness boldly, like apostle Paul did.

Thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ. I love you all and I can’t wait to meet you!! We need to have the whole armour of God at all times. Ephesians 6:10-18 kjb

May God keep us all strong in these final hours, days at the least, that’s how close we are.

PS: Please pray for my mom and step-dad who are lost souls. I have witnessed to them so many times but they are adamant. I feel that I have planted many seeds on their path, so I will let God take care of the rest.
Thank you all.

4 Likes

Sadly, Kate, I have two strikes against me on your prerequisite.

• Not in or from Belgium
  • Don’t know anyone from there

I do have a Copic marker titled “Antwerp Blue” though and it’s an awesome shade of blue…that doesn’t help you however. Thought I’d throw that in anyway. I can pray for you though!

Loving and Caring Heavenly Father

Today, we have witnessed many things, and many of us have witnessed to others of You. Sometimes we fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. Other times, we administer the Gospel to inoculate someone meant to hear so they may begin or further their path into the loving arms of Christ.

Kate is no different, but, I have a feeling of saying, “I don’t want you to be an apostle Paul, but rather Kate, the giver of Truth.” So, maybe that’s something actually meant for Kate. We ask You and plead with You O Lord to bless Kate with bold strength and courage to know the Truth, administer the Truth, share the Truth, learn the Truth in all she does and says. Bless her with bold strength and courage to hold on to her faith in all circumstances and galvanize her tenacity and strength to continue on her journey as You proclaim for her.

Guide her in every possible respect to what you want her to do and say and where to share. Please keep her protected from those who work against You, O Lord. Please help her daily to put on the armor of God and to lay her head at night in peace and calm both heart and mind as You prepare her for the coming day.

Please bless her parents with guidance out of the prisons or cages they’ve made for themselves and into the open arms of Christ. May the seeds find good soil to finally root and take hold and blossom into what they are meant to be in Your eyes.

We also ask, O Lord, to help Kate find brethren in the area she is, to help forward her ministry to bring glory and praise to You O Lord and that this become bigger than she is or her brethren we pray You connect her with as You are our everything and much bigger than any of us can imagine or ponder.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

2 Likes

Bless you my brother Jon, you just made my evening! Thank you so much for your encouraging words and your prayers. It deeply touched my heart. I look forward to seeing you soon in Heaven.

I always pray for my brothers and sister in Christ. God bless you and your loved ones always.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Kate! I’m thrilled to hear it gave you a smile and touched you. May the Lord answer this prayer with “Okay. We can do that.” or, at least a “Yes”. :smile:

3 Likes

I truly hope so brother Jon, I truly hope so. Thank you.

I was actually inspired by the Holy Spirit, to do a post in the forum about it because I have no one in Antwerp, Belgium. I live here for my work. I am from the US.

Appreciate your encouraging words! With God, all things are possible. Only God can sort this out for me because He knows that I am eager and sincere to get the gospel out with my brethren.

2 Likes

Yop I live in Belgium but not in Antwerpen but near Bergen (french side of Belgium).

1 Like