Need a prayer - I have an appointment at the empleyment agency/ "job center"

So now I really need a (small) prayer. I have an appointment with my job adviser. Although I already work as a private teacher and have a salary, they want me to get another job, because I dont earn enough at the moment and I still get complementary money of the institution …
I am required to bring applications with me, but I havent written any…
Now I have looked up jobs, but here in Germany there is the institution-related compulsory vaccination at work…so many, many jobs arent accessible for me now…

(I studied psychology by the way, have only earned a bachelor degree…)

So how can I find a job I can really live of under this conditions?

So I will have to apply at McDonalds or something like that…

Any ideas what I could do?

The compulsory vaccination counts for all of these areas:

Hospitals, medical practices of every kind, disabled facility

and so on…

I could work in a school, but havent a master degree…

So do I really have to work at McDonalds…or so…cant imagine it,…BUT God??

13 Likes

Praying for you. :pray:
Could you do some type of other job in a school besides teaching?? I know it wouldn’t be as much money but would possibly e equivalent to McDonald’s pay :woman_shrugging:t4:
Could you do something with your Psychology degree apart from an employer?
It’s got to be really tough and kind of scary to have the jab stipulation almost everywhere. Very limiting to say the least.

3 Likes

Thank you. I could also work in a bakery for example, but here in Germany many jobs are so called “mini - jobs” … you can earn 450 euros at most with no social insurance…and this is no perspective, because I could live with this two jobs, BUT I wouldnt earn for pension etc…and my financial situation at the moment wouldnt change very much… :thinking: this is all quite precarious…
I think my job employment agent won`t consider the rapture :grinning:…and she will discuss my job intentions…

5 Likes

Well the rapture would be the ultimate solution for some🙌

4 Likes

Not trying to be funny, but what about finding out how to get the interviewer’s job? Has to be better than Mc Donald’s.

I’ll be coming back with a prayer in a bit.

3 Likes

I pray in the name of Jesus help Ann find the right job. Oh Jesus please help us provide for ourselves and our family until you return :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Please continue to direct @Ann1 through the maze of earthly mischief and malevolence to continue to occupy till You come. Help her with the direction of where she is best utilized for work and best used for her gifts and talent. Direct her steps, small and great, to where Your will shall be done and for her good to be a depiction of Your righteousness and awesomeness.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

5 Likes

Thank you. Yes I forgot this…"…at first strive for the kingdom, and everyhing else shall be given to you"!
My prayers should be more directed to His kingdom, but not the money…He knows that we need that…
Thanks for reminding!

Ann

5 Likes

:rofl: you are right maybe. It could be possible to work there for real…I know this already :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

So its done. The job adviser made the remark of me having such a negative “aura” :sweat_smile:
How can someone with Jesus have a negative “aura”?

I am quite shy and prefer to be alone, so she may be right…

Come Jesus, come

2 Likes

Trust in the in our heavenly father, he knows what you have need of before you ask. Praying for you that doors are opened.

3 Likes

I was Reading Matthew 7 this morning and my prayer for you can be found in verses 7-11. I am so sorry for your situation and know that many others are now, or will surely face the same in time. I’m waiting for the day the corrupt government denies Medicare, SSDI etc. for those who refuse gene therapy. Remember that our God fed the Israelites the bread of angels for 40 years of wandering. Surely He has a plan for us as well. May His unsearchable Love and blessings abound for you.

2 Likes

God is not only concerned with supplying a Job the provides for you & family but fits you, but also for th purpose of using You to pray for and live out your relationship with Him that other might seek Him.
Be patient and wait and I know that is very hard to do we all especially in difficult situations find it difficult to wait.

2 Likes