Need help and ideas because I want to leave Germany

Hi everyone,

I need help. In Germany, they want to vaccinate children!! They say that its an obligation “to have the right to go to school and that only families with vaccinated children will be able to participate fully in life”.

Except from being outrageous, this isn`t a game! These are children and they are being coerced into that…DNA /mRNA thing, called “vaccine”…

Cant believe it.

My serious question and request is:

Is it possible to leave Germany and is there a chance to bypass this experiment on my children?
Any ideas, I am a single mom, only a small job, I get child support and I have an academic degree…

There must be a way out of this madness.

Do they also vaccine children in the US ?

Greetings…

Ann

18 Likes

I am praying for you. I have never been on a plane and have always lived in the same place in the US. so I am sorry that there is not a game plan idea for me to share with you. :[ I have zero experience in that way.

I can only say to stand your ground and I’m praying for a way out of this. keep saying no to the vaccinations no matter the pressure. I’m praying someone on this forum or otherwise can be in contact with you with good information. keeping you in my prayers.

latest I hear in the US, they have opened the parameters to 12 years old and up, but have not been required for anyone yet (unless someone’s job might require it)? but there is no federal force yet. I am shaking inside because of my 4 nephews all being between 6-11 years old. basically, they are next in line. I feel your pain because regardless of the lack of force, these boys’ parents are on board with the shots and unless something bad happens to someone they know personally, I know they will want the shots for the kids once they are available to them. so that is how I feel your pain, knowing I can’t stop it for them. but you knowing the truth can stop it for our own kids, I am praying for the right guidance for you. I hope for good news soon. I don’t want you guys to be caught in this trap. please God, make a way for them!!! <3 I will keep updated on your situation and let you know if I gain any insight. I am sorry that I am not much help but I will keep praying for you.

16 Likes

I am sorry, Ann. I have no solutions for you. I can attest that the US Government is still pushing shots and from what I remember hearing, they were trying to test shots on children under six although there is no reason for it.

This reminds me of something my parents used to tell me when I talked about moving after having a problem. No matter where you move, the names change, the streets change, but the problems remain the same.

Many wish we could find a place to flee to but John Carpenter never did make “Escape from the World” with Snake Plissken. Ironically, there WAS talk to have had that happen at some point. Moot point and I digress. I can pray though.

Dear Heavenly Father

We’re grinding down, Lord with the cares and affairs of the world. We’re trying to leave them be and they keep knocking at our back door. We try to outsmart the Devil and his strategy, but we keep getting thrown curve balls and knuckle balls that mess up our resolve. I suppose that’s why we have You O Lord as the one we lean on, look up to, worship, praise and glorify. We depend on You in so many ways that the are unfathomable to note.

Lord, while we pray that the persecution you warn us will happen will be

• slight
  • swift
  • scarce

We know You will be there for us. helping us endure. Whatever the trouble will be and believe me, Lord, many of us, like myself have an imagination that stretches as far as the East is to the West; we beg You O Lord…help us.

We plead with You today, on Ann’s behalf along with her children that you will shine a Heavenly light of comfort upon her heart and mind to shatter and overcome the darkness dwelling amongst us. Please guide her to the answers and solutions she needs for this time along with her children. Place upon her a calm and peace in her heart and mind regarding the things affecting us in this world. The plans of Satan. Your children, O Lord, believe us unable to handle much more and we beg You to deliver us from this evil.

Jokingly, Lord, I’ll let you play with all my hot wheels cars and I’ll give you a dollar if you could please get us out of here sooner rather than later. Or a cup of yogurt. I can find that I think.

Seriously though, Lord, we pray You bless Ann with guidance towards her needs and deliver her to those answers and solutions she has. May she lean upon you with all her worries, doubts, fears, anxieties and also love, understanding, patience and prayer. May she feel the strength of your foundation as she places all of herself into your strength O Lord.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

19 Likes

My reccomendation is that if you really want to leave, that you get in your car and drive out. Europe has pretty well opened their borders, and if you can make it to Italy you should be able to find a boat to get you to Africa where you can seek asylum. It might be a difficult transition, but you should be able to at least find a job as a teacher there.

3 Likes

We have to face the truth, that we cannot escape the New World Order. Although I believe strongly that we will be raptured before the Antichrist steps onto the scene. Dont let fear guide you. Fear comes always from the enemy. God gave us not a spirit of fear, in fact its the opposite. Trust in the Lord and pray. Now its our time to endure the things that are coming. Because all things we are facing (those we are loving the Lord) are for the glory of our Lord.

16 Likes

I’m loving the different angles of assistance here. being encouraged in general is a huge part of the equation!! <3

8 Likes

Praying for you! Its all we can do BUT GOD…it may seem impossible at the moment but trust your Father and our savior.

9 Likes

Hi Ann, I am not in your shoes, but I understand the pressure you are facing.

I am praying for you. May God protect you from this madness. Though we ask God to help us to see, let us now ask Him to make the seeing eyes not see. May you fall through the cracks as it were, and somehow miss the call up and scrutiny of the authorities… Not much longer, I think, and we’re out of here…
He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him.
Proverbs 30:4‭-5.

12 Likes

Hi there.

I am praying for you. I’m also a mom. Same thing is happening here in the Philippines. The government is pushing for the vaccine more and more. They even visited my house a few days ago. I also have a small job, teaching Japanese students. I’m doing it only so I can share the gospel with the Japanese people. I’m not supposed to do that. I can lose my job but I’m still doing it because I really believe I have to. There’s an urgency in me. I can’t explain it too well.

My child’s public school is also pushing the vaccine. My husband works in a hospital. He is the only one remaining in his department that has not gotten the vaccine. Not sure, how many in the hospital itself but there are reports that some nurses and employees did not come back for the 2nd shot of the vaccine. And if somebody dies after getting the vaccine, the hospitals can’t report that to the media.
Even his so called “Christian” officemates and our “Christian” friends, families, neighbors have gotten the vaccine. His boss has been pressuring him to get it. But by the grace of God, my family and I are still pushing back not to get the vaccine. I don’t know what is our next step, but I am peaceful. I believe Jesus is really coming soon, even at the door.

You are with me in prayers. I pray for peace, joy, comfort, wisdom, provision for you and your family.

WE ARE GOING HOME SOON. Be strong, be courageous, our God is with us!

16 Likes

Thanks Jon, I’m going to pray with you,

3 Likes

Or suggest scripture that fits the circumstances?..

2 Likes

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53 King James Version

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

5 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father, hear us, we are at your mercy, we have no where to go, Lord I am begging you to come save us from the evil we are facing, All of your children in All of the countries need your intervention, we cannot fight this evil plan alone, we are weak against them we need your help as only you can, Father come soon, we are praying for each other, we are loving our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, and offering love and comfort to each other, and we are praying for the people who are against us to hear your name and turn to you Father hear us, we need you, only you have the almighty power to do this, We are calling on you Lord please help us, Holy Father only you have the power and might to begin what has to be done, we are at the mercy of your justice Father you led your people out of Egypt please lead us out of this terrifying situation, some of us are experiencing more persecution than others but we are all in the same line, some closer to the front than others but we are all facing the same evil, we beg you Lord in Christ Jesus name, Come Soon, please Come Soon our hope and trust is with you Father, in Jesus name amen

13 Likes

One of the first verses I memorized as a kid and still my favorite, especially now!

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

9 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

Thank you all so much. Its grace to be with each other here. Its comforting, it stabilizes me, so I can move forward day by day.

One in Christ,
Anne

12 Likes

Here in the Netherlands it is for everyone who wants it (so far, will probably change).
Thats mostly because of how our government is structured and we same politcial parties (FvD for example) who raise their voice pretty well against everything corona, so to say.

But at the end all governments are going to make it mandatory I think. We can only hope we have been raptured by then and see how life goes until then.

I will pray for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m praying Ann
We stand united in Christ maybe not physically together but in prayer .
We love you
We support you
We stand strong with you
We are here for you
In the name of Jesus The Christ
Amen
:sparkling_heart::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Hello where do u live in Germany? I live here too . I am a retired Mom ha ha of six children I would definitely would love to help out in homeschooling someone’s children I do not need a job nor have one for I have a retirement . Both of my parents were educators in Alaska where I was born. My youngest child is now enrolled at Liberty college to be an educator. I am
Learning The language of Germany. I have not taken the jab and do not ever want it . Where I live , in my village, if the people find out this About me , I will be shunned or even ostracized it’s kind of scary right now I don’t think Americans realize the Germans can’t do anything without being vaccinated or even go out and eat without having a coronavirus test or shop or even cut their hair without a coronavirus test if they’re not vaccinated it’s quite scary and it’s also it two class system. But God !!! I would love to meet you and help you !!! God bless you !

15 Likes

Praying for you

2 Likes