Need prayers for a new job tomorrow

I ask for prayers tomorrow as I go for a job interview. I lost my business due to covid and these times my faith in Jesus is stronger. Thank you

8 Likes

I pray that your interview goes well. Lord, please give Chris a sense of well-being, comfort and strength for tomorrow and for all days. In Jesus name, Amen

3 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Please bless Chris with a heavenly calm and peace in his heart and mind and comfort him regarding his interview for a new job tomorrow. May he always lean upon you like a Cedar of Lebanon and cast all worries, doubts, fears, and questions upon you always. Please guide him to the ever readiness of your love and place all his trust and faith not just in bad times but in good upon You O Lord.

Galvanize him in protection from the fiery darts of the Devil as he prepares the armor of God to be worn tomorrow, and always. May he be blessed with bold strength and courage in faith and trust in You that through all things are possible and that You will place upon his journey the high visibility markers guiding him to the destination You have for him.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

1 Like

I’ll be praying for you. For sure I will!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss…what a tragedy!
I pray that not only will you receive the work you need but that through this work you will be able to rebuild your business, rebuild your life…stronger, bigger, better than before, in Jesus mighty name! Amen :wink:

1 Like

How did the interview go?

Glen,

Thank you for your prayers. I will find out on Friday.

I’ll keep praying then!