Need Prayers for Forum Sister Being Admitted into Hospital

Brothers and sisters,

We would greatly appreciate your prayers for one of our forum sisters, @HIS (Vicki), who is currently in the ER and is being prepared for admission due to a severely infected wound.

She is currently getting IV fluids and antibiotics in the ER while waiting for a room in the hospital. She also has multiple medical diagnoses that are making her case more complex.

Please pray for her complete healing and swift recovery. She lives alone but her son visits occasionally to bring her food and supplies, and he thankfully has been engaged in taking her to the doctor for a check up and now to the ER. He’s giving me updates on her situation, for which I’m really grateful. Please also lift him up in prayer, that the Lord would use these circumstances to draw him closer to Jesus and to his mom.

Thank you all for your prayers!

In Jesus,
Amela

PS - Please also pray that Vicki would not be tormented by fear in her situation but instead would receive the peace and comfort that comes from trusting completely in Jesus.

God bless!

39 Likes

Is this the Vicki who struggled with pneumonia recently?

12 Likes

Yes, that’s the same Vicki.

9 Likes

No, praise God she doesn’t have it anymore. She recovered from it last month, I believe.

6 Likes

Thank you, @Jenn1! God bless you for your prayer for Vicki.

4 Likes

Thank you for remembering her, Naomi.

4 Likes

Heavenly Father,

touch Vicki with your healing touch and comfort her in your loving arms, surround Vicki and her son with your angels guarding and protecting them and bring her son closer to you in the name of Yeshua Jesus Christ! Amen!

14 Likes

Thank you for the lovely prayer, Stacey! God bless you, sis!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Praying for Vicki who has been a part of the family here for a long time now. Lord, calm her fears and heal her wounds. Give her compassionate caregivers and give Vicki patience in dealing with all the frustrations of hospitalization. Make it a short and worry-free stay, Lord.

In His Name,
Amen

:pray: :pray: :pray: :heart: :heart: :heart: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Cindy

16 Likes

Dear Lord ,
we pray for vicki , we pray and ask
for healing , we ask this in Your
name Jesus Christ amen

12 Likes

Thank you and God bless you for your lovely prayer, @Cinchacha! Vicki will be blessed to know that you all are praying for her. I will let David know so he can pass the info along to her.

6 Likes

Thank you and God bless you for your prayer, @becky!

5 Likes

Lord lift up Vicki today. I pray her treatment will be effective and healing will come quickly. In Jesus Name
Amen.

13 Likes

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers, Naomi!

5 Likes

Good afternoon Amela @Amela,

Thank you for the news on Vicki. I’m glad David is helping her and also keeping you apprised of her situation. Haven’t talked to you in a while, so want to take the opportunity to say that I hope you and yours are well. Vicki is on our prayer list but I’ll add David and will pray especially for this newest challenge of hers.
Shalom

Father in Heaven,
Thank You for being our Healer and our great God! We praise You for Your lovingkindness and righteousness. Thank You for our dear Vicki, Father. We cherish her and are eager for You to restore her health. Thank You for how You will use this illness to draw those who don’t yet know You, who have not accepted the salvation that was purchased with the life blood of Your only begotten Son Jesus. May His Name be lifted high on this earth and in the heavens!

Thank You for directing the members of Vicki’s health care team. Please bless them with a desire for You; with wisdom and compassion; with integrity and success in treating Vicki and all their patients. Please simplify all the paperwork and logistic juggling that this hospital stay will create. Thank You for directing the steps of all involved to make this stay, with all its encumbrances, simple— easy to navigate and pay for.

Father, please bless David and his family in all their coming and going. If they have not accepted Jesus as Savior, please turn their hearts and open their eyes to see all that has been done by Your Son on their behalf. It is in His Name we praise You and pray. Amen.

14 Likes

Praise Jesus for your beautiful prayer, @GR! God bless you and your family always!

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about Vicki. Let her know we are all praying for her. Better yet, if you have her address, send me a PM so I may send her a card to read when she is healed and home.

Pray you are doing well also, sis. Thank you for the update and encouragement to pray for our sis in the Lord.

Isaiah 53:5 He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with His stripes we are healed. Praise God!

11 Likes

Hi Carole,

Thank you for your kind note and for the healing verse of Isaiah 53:5. I sent her the Scripture and all well wishes from forum brethren in response to an email I received from her last night c/o David’s email address. I’ve asked her for her mailing address and will send to you by PM once I get it.

She stated in her email that she’s doing as well as can be expected but that the wound hurts. I praise God that she is under the care of her long time PCP and pray that all the healthcare professionals & workers attending to her will be anointed by the Lord for her swift healing and recovery.

My family and I are doing alright by the grace of God. His mercy and love knows no bounds! I pray you and your family are doing well too, sis.

God bless,
Amela

11 Likes

@HIS Vicki, here’s a swing chair waiting for you. Praying you’ll recover quickly. :sunflower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower:

For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,"says the LORD. Jeremiah 30:17

13 Likes

@GR I am blessed by your gift of prayer…and agree with you in your prayers for Vicki.

10 Likes