Need to find church

This category is solely reserved for Prayer
I am a member of Pastor J.D.’s on-line church and watch every Sunday. I live in Tucson, AZ and I have nobody to talk to about our amazing Father in Heaven. I would like to find a church here that teaches the Bible like Pastor J.D. Is there anyone from this area that can offer suggestions? Jesus has been working miracles in me and I would love to share with others. I don’t mind being alone (God blessed me with an amazing dog, Simon) but things are happening so fast I would love to find a community of like minded people. Love this channel, love the forum and love JD.

10 Likes

Welcome to the fellowship, Debra. I know you will find like-minded people here, and I hope you meet someone from the Tucson area to lead you to a good church. (Be sure to check out the pet thread and post a pic of your sweet pup, Simon. Plenty of dog lovers on here! :slightly_smiling_face:

:pray:t2::heart::sunflower:
Cindy

6 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t see a pet thread. I’ll check it out

3 Likes

Welcome Debra!

Pet thread right this way…

In Christ

2 Likes

Your dogs are sooo cute! The big one looks like a comfy winter blanket. I’m going to try a figure out the pet picture thing a little later when I don’t have any distractions. I’d love to show off Simon.

2 Likes

@Shieldsd5474

In your ‘Reply’ window/area look for the icon with the little upward arrow - click this. Then browse to the location of your photo, select it and then click ‘Open’. This should trigger the upload of your image.

1 Like

Most Calvary chapels teachlinebyline - is there a Calvary intuscon? Maybe try bblchurches- some reach line by line bible - be very discerning !! Blessings and we are praying for you to find the right church !!

2 Likes

This is my baby girl Dinah

6 Likes
![20210815_085235|294x500](upload://b2ZKMFlS7aQVgChQXWhsfB2MCpN.jpeg)
![20210711_181648|224x500](upload://nYYGkdrlsoF00cVztGDJRdQOFMk.jpeg)

I am not sure but is Pastor Barry Stagner or Pastor Tom Hughes not from Tucson? I listen to such a lot of online teachers / Pastors, Pastor JD, Pastor Barry Stagner, Pastor Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, Jan Markell, Don Steward, Prophecy Watchers, Robert Breaker etc and one of them are most definitely from that area. Maybe somebody else could shed some light. I know I have listened to one online from Tucson. Hope you find it soon as you would be super blessed. :pray:

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out. For some reason I thought Tom Hughes was in Calif. I watch him all the time so it would be great. Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

I am so sorry my dear sister in Christ. I have checked them all out for you. The one I was thinking about is Pastor Barry Stagner but he is in Tustin. I am not from America so not sure where you are but we are finding the same problems here in RSA. No Biblical teachers or proper scripture teachings for the flock. I listen to all the online teachers and get my spiritual food from them and witness as much as I possibly can. I totally understand how you are feeling. Tucson sounded so familiar. I will keep my eyes open on internet. Lots of blessings. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks again. Just like you, all my Bible teaching is on-line. I listen to the same ones that you do, they make the Bible so clear and understandable. When I read the Bible it’s like a story and I can’t put old and new testaments together so I really appreciate the teachings I get from them. God bless you and praying Jesus comes soon.

2 Likes

Amen my dear sister in Christ. Yes, the teachings are so valuable. We do not get these type of teachings in churches. We are super blessed to have so much insight in the Word of God and may He bless you and His Spirit teach you and guide you. Agree, looking up and praying for the soon return of our precious Christ and Savior, Jesus. Come quickly Lord. We love you!! Blessings to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes