New kitty ♥️

My daughter found this little black beauty at a shelter near us…I never really wanted a cat again, but I already fell in love with this little sweetheart. As i watched her this morning lying in the windowsill, I’m so amazed at the beauty that God creates. My daughter named her “Julie”

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

23 Likes

Aww, good for you, your daughter, and little Julie. Looks like she found just the right home. God’s beautiful creations - I’m always amazed too.

10 Likes

You don’t know this (till I tell you) but once again, God answered one of my prayers through your daughter and you adopting this cat. Thank you for resulting in an answered prayer for “Yes”.

10 Likes

We also just got a new kitten, so I guess I better share here too! Her name is Ludo, came from a farm with a few too many kitties on it.

Julie is absolutely stunning. I love black cats, they always look so shiny :heart_eyes_cat:

19 Likes

Look at that cute little face! What a darling.

9 Likes

Oh wow, Ludo is beautiful too! Such pretty /unique colors and markings…not many things in life as sweet as babies -of any kind…but holding a little purring kitten is so awesome♥️

9 Likes

I hope God answers all your prayers- thanks for always praying for us Jon♥️

8 Likes

Hello guys…I haven’t had a kitten in a very long time, so maybe I’m concerned for nothing…but is it normal for a kitten to sneeze several times a day? Maybe 3-5 times. She is eating and drinking fine…also playing and looks healthy. But what I’m reading online sounds kinda scary. I called a vet and over the phone said she probably needs antibiotics!? Idk…she’s so small, I kinda want to wait and see…but not if it’s dangerous? Any vets here with us? Thanks♥️

3 Likes

What about allergies?

She probably needs to go to the vet. Is she still sneezing?

Here are some reasons why a kitten would be continually sneezing and recommendations.

1 Like

Thanks guys…we took her to the vet today to get her stitches out from being spayed. The dr. Said her sneezing was from cat herpes!…& said every cat born has it?? I’ve never heard of that one before!…they will give her antibiotics if the sneezing turns to nose and eye discharging. Weird!…not contagious to humans, and not harmful to cat supposedly.

3 Likes

Almost positive its alergies

1 Like

Oh poor baby glad she has a lovinh hunan to look after her

1 Like

aww… I just saw this. Glad she’s ok! We’ve seen a few sneezes here too but they’re from obvious sources – sticking her nose into the litter, sniffing a scented candle, etc. :joy:

2 Likes

I have 4 black cats - they are the best and very smart - did isay I love my black cats??

1 Like

Ya, I think the black ones are a special kind of beauty! :heart:….their eyes really stand out & their black shiny fur is just so soft….this little one purrs most of the time and is so sweet….post some pictures of your black cats!!

1 Like

Does she have runny eyes?? Maybe kitty herpes? **not the same as people herpes :). When cats get it, it makes them very sensitive to stress. Stress can cause a herpes flare which is usually lots of sneezing and upper respiratory stuff. Antibiotics will help & there is a supplement you can use to help them with stress called Lysine :yellow_heart:. I have a kitty who has it.