Not doing very well

My so called best friend left with a lot of my things and a CC for $233 that I paid off to save my credit. My son is not here yet. I am all alone. All I hear is how bad of a thing my son did when he took his life. I am isolated now. No family, no friends, no Church I am an orphaned baby that is more homesick each day.

Pastor hit a nerve today. This world has absolutely nothing for me. Meet my son that I received the letter about. This woman also took all my pics of my family.

UPDATE… My friend came today and talked to me. She returned my pictures. She is having it hard. Her kids are calling her all kinds of bad names. Threatening her. Not allowing her to see her grandkids that she practically raised. She is living in a camper. She asked if she could live with me in the winter and I said of course. I told her I loved her and I do. I felt so convicted when she left. I had no idea what she was going through. My insides were aching. I went straight to the Throne for forgiveness. I did not know she did not answer my text messages. So her family has disowned her because she is not there to live off and be a full time free babysitter. I am proud of her. She is making a decision that makes her happy. This world does not matter. We have eternity to be together. So this will pass. TY Jesus for pulling me through. I can see the other side. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This was a tough trial.

31 Likes

I am so very sorry to hear this news but most especially about your precious son. My love and prayers are with you in all you are going through. I pray that you would feel the loving embrace of the Savior as he holds you in his arms and comforts you. Jesus walks right beside you and he promises never to leave you or forsake you. He is your shelter, your provider and your ever present help in times of trouble.
We are going home very soon now where there will be no more pain and no more sorrow. It is so close. Soon the trumpet will sound.
God be with you dear one and give you his peace.

16 Likes

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37‭-‬39 NKJV

This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:21‭-‬26 NKJV

:pray: praying for you.

13 Likes

He is BEAUTIFUL!

7 Likes

Dear Lord we bring grace to you and pray
in agreement with all the prayers .
Lord we ask you bring her comfort her
broken heart and
hold her tightly remind her she is your child . We ask you pour
your Holy spirit on her and give her rest
tonight . Help her with her loss of her son . Lord we lift her to you . We ask
this in Your name Jesus Christ amen

9 Likes

Lord Jesus, I pray that you comfort and strengthen @Savedbygrace777 during this difficult time. Give her your peace, help her to feel your love, and help her not to feel so alone. I pray for the return of her family photos. And please bring her to a Bible-believing, God-fearing church where she can be surrounded by other believers who love you and can come alongside her as they share life together. In Jesus’s name, Amen.

12 Likes

@Savedbygrace777

What is it that you want prayer for?
That you are just not doing well?

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Love that verse. Makes me feel safe. That 100% Jesus won’t forget me in this little trailer when the trumpet sounds.

4 Likes

Feeling like I may be forgotten in the rapture. Not make the thin road.

1 Like

I pray for God to bring my son Brandon home to me. He has a trial this month. I pray it goes my son’s way so he can come and live with me.

4 Likes

It is by Faith we are saved, not by anything we do to earn it.

It is a free gift to anyone who wants it.

If you did not have Faith you would not be here posting a prayer request.

If you did not believe in Jesus and that He is your Savior, you would not be here.

If you did not believe that Jesus rose from the dead, you would not be here.

So by your Faith and belief you get a permanent ticket to the rapture.

Philippians 4:6-8 NIV

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

17 Likes

Reading your story I am glad your prayers were heard and there is a resolve. Prayers and knowing God has a room for each of us in his house and that we are so so close to going home soon. God never gives each of us more than we can handle.

4 Likes

I wish there was a place to just talk about our lost loved ones. Sometimes I feel like I am forgetting him. Especially his voice. That I miss the moist.

Is it a sin to have dreams about loved ones that have passed? I do almost every night. I dream about going to be with God in very weird ways. Someone told me to rebuke all dreams of the dead, even my son. That hurts to do that? Should I do it?

2 Likes

I just saw your update. I pray this works out for you both, @Savedbygrace777. By the way, you were having some health issues a while back, am I remembering right? How are things going for you?

4 Likes

I am doing much better. Just the normal pains of getting old and I was not kind to my body over the years. My body is reminding me of that now. LOL,

THANK YOU God bless you. I pray this day finds you well.

8 Likes

Well that is great news, all in all!

Oh, and thank you! It has been a beautiful day.

5 Likes

I am so glad you are doing better. Isn’t our Lord Wonderful!?!
Thanks for sharing Jonathan’s pics with us! I am proud and grateful for his service

5 Likes

Thank you for that. It was real rough on him in Afghanistan. He was upset several times. He was good and did his job.

It was also rough on the family worrying is he was alive everyday he could not get to a computer to get to FB to communicate. I stayed up all night cuz that was their day.

He came back and he went to be with Jesus just one year later. But he would have had a life of hell married to the money lover he did. So God was saving him from a horrible life.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

does anyone care to send me a PM to explain what’s wrong with my post? I felt I have clear disclaimers that this is all personal conjecture and that it doesn’t have to be taken as truth.