Nov 1 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: "After The Election"

I so agree, JD once again got to the heart of the matter, it is not any man that we should be following, we need hearts filled with the Lord’s compassion for all people , who are we to judge.

Another thought came this morning , in the Lord’s prayer (our prayer)
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
We should want God’s will as it is in heaven, just and true, to be done here on earth, and accept He knows best .

Anyway I’m beginning to ramble , have a blessed day :pray::pray:

2 Likes

He does, but J.D. doesn’t put his hope in the kings of this earth, but looks to God alone.

9 Likes

Qanon is quite a grey area for many reasons and it’s always tricky to see something for what it truly is without a lot of research and prayers.

How do you know that Trump is linked with Qanon? The main theme of Qanon is anonymity. It could be another Soros funded scheme to deceive and take down America by pitting two groups against each other.

Let’s flip the script a little, is Biden a deception? Technically yes if you see how he’s being used by those pulling the strings in the background. It looks like he is just a decoy to get the real individual they want elected.

Now, accepting what you said about Trump being a deception whether that’s true or not… now that the tables are even it comes down to values of the party. The first difference that comes to mind is pro-life vs pro-choice. The bible absolutely stands with pro-life every time. Then there’s still the option not to vote and go with whatever happens, but again:

“The only thing that evil needs to succeed is that good men do nothing.”

It’s not a house divided if they aren’t on the same side. Many in Q are so involved in decoding and interpreting the drops that they no longer have time for the word of God. They often see these unknown individuals AS God and follow their teachings believing that what they say is true. Qanon also claims that they have everything under control instead of God.

To me looking in from the outside, it’s a cult, in the same way that SDA’s or Jehovah’s Witnesses are cults. They just ‘sound’ biblical to the average person. (Not to say you are because you’re actively debating and seeking answers here)

Sorry, I hope I didn’t get too in-depth or condescending. I only aim to inform other of what I’ve learnt over my life through the love of Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit give you guidance and wisdom on this issue.

• God Bless!
    Chris
6 Likes

Either way God is in control.
God could use this election if joe wins to judge this nation. America cannot and will not stand outside of God’s will.
If President Trump wins there’s still a chance they’ll begin to look at facts and not be directed by bias.
At or by the end, the wholesale killing of Human Beings will stop either by the choice of humans or by the Word of our Holy God.
My prayer is God’s will is going to be done.
My peace is, all is God’s will.

2 Likes

Pastor JD “After The Election” was a very timely and appropriate word to “See Jesus” and I was convicted to pray for the Bidens. I confess I haven’t prayed like I should for others. Someone was praying for me, and I thank God for not giving up on me because I know I deserve to go to Hell. That’s why the first time I heard the gospel message and what Jesus did to save me, I asked Him for forgiveness and to come into my heart to be my Savior.

The message on “Conspiracy Theories” answers the why Q is a cult, and why any Christian might not vote for Trump. Listen to the two again: “Conspiracy Theories” and “After The Election”

I often have to listen to the messages, many times I miss what God is saying the first time. Then He shows me later. Love you my Family in Jesus

1 Like

Hi, CynS,
I think many Christians have struggled with this election. I pray for President Trump and his family. I think he has done a good job in supporting conservative values, especially pro-life issues, etc. Everything in my understanding wants to vote for Trump, but I can’t with a clear conscience because of the “Peace Treaty” end of all claims for the two nation state solution. I love and support Israel but I think no one should be trying to divide the land of Israel. I am not suggesting that Trump is sinister, he very well may not understand its implications.

In the past they accepted land that was acknowledged, given to Israel. But it is my understanding that in a treaty (contract) if you sign and agree to “end all claims” it sounds to me that it is an agreement to give a portion of Israel land (rightly given to Israel by God) to the Palestinian nation. I definitely won’t vote for Biden. Maybe I don’t understand Scripture fully in regard to the land of Israel, but it seems that God does say He will divide those who divide the land. I have wrestled this before the Lord and an understanding brother in Christ, in loving-kindness, advised me to vote my conscience.

Romans 14:19-23 (NKJV);
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are pure, but it is evil for the man who eats with offense. 21 It is good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor do anything by which your brother stumbles or is offended or is made weak. 22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. 23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.

It is my understanding that the reference to “food” is literal or figuratively used (I might be wrong). In everything we do, it should be done as unto the Lord God. I agree that as brothers and sisters in Christ, we can agree to disagree in our convictions in this matter of politics. It is not a Biblical doctrinal disputed debate. I do agree that prophecy can not be stopped (God Himself will defend Israel) and that regardless of who is elected to the presidency everything is being played out towards the global reset for the time appointed during Jacob’s Trouble in the Tribulation. We need to “See Jesus” because He is coming soon to Rapture the Church. We need to share the gospel and be busy with our Father’s business in Jesus Name. Maranatha.

1 Like

I think a good caution involving Trump and his spiritual advisors. Some are trustworthy , some , like Paula White , seem to not even be Christians.

Don’t be so sure that Trump is a true follower of Jesus.

The causes of Q are moral … and Catholics, New Age , Trump and others who may not know Jesus can “unite “ to fight evil, but fighting evil doesn’t make you a Christian.

They are uniting on “moralism “, which is a dangerous path and will most likely lead to a false revival .

The antichrist will appeal to “moral” people and he will appear to be doing good things , it may even look like a (false ) revival .

Just some thoughts to consider .

5 Likes

@CynS I think that JD does support him, but his message to us is that we don’t put our hope in any man, but in the Lord No matter how strong a man, or movement is, the final outcome will be what God wills it to be Our hopes would be crushed if the outcome is not what we hope it should be One day, this country will have to fall, for a one world government to be accepted by all Sadly many of us think this is the beginning So if you trust anyone but the Lord, you might be very disappointed God is with us no matter what and He will give us strength for hard times Hope this helps :blush:

7 Likes

@ Ks After hearing JD speak, and remembering what he has said about loving and praying for the lost, it really changed my attitude I have been so angry at lies, deceptions and false accusations in politics There was anger towards those who practiced this kind of evil in my heart I repented of my hatred for people doing these things I do hate the sin, but not the sinner I’ve learned so much from Pastor JD The first time I listened to Him a year ago, God impressed on me that this man is sold out to me :heart::latin_cross:

2 Likes

JD, at a critical time in history we needn’t minimize the role of Trump as God’s instrument in doing anything less than extending God’s timeliness for non-believers to come to know Christ. Yes, the secular mantra is “MAGA”, but more than anything Trump represents one who is fighting to preserve the Judo-Christian, Puritan values that formed and have preserved our nation with His favor (for all nations/immigrants, as well as ours). That blessing is waning all round us, as we are now experiencing. Yes, we should always keep our eyes on Jesus, like Peter/Elija and witness, the point well taken. However, the need to speak out politically is the Christian segway to addressing 1 Peter 3:15, "But in your hearts set Christ apart [as holy—acknowledging Him, giving Him first place in your lives] as Lord. Always be ready to give a [logical] defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope and confident assurance [elicited by faith] that is within you, yet [do it] with gentleness and respect. 8
In my opinion, it’s not an either-or matter of eyes ONLY on Jesus vs supporting the political leader assigned by God to guide our nation morally. Rather, we should be praying for and taking advantage of those opportunities related to God’s word in witnessing to others, ALONG WITH political opportunities that are dovetailed truths based on our relationship with Jesus and acting on God’s Word. Thank you for your Spirit-filled messages of truth and encouragement. Keep up the excellent work of leadership you consistently provide in your weekly message for our extended family. Know you are loved!

3 Likes

Q is certainly associated with Trump. Q has posted pics of Trump that no one outside of his circle would get. I wonder sometimes if we are all seeing the same “Q”. Because at times I don’t understand what folks mean when they say Q is a cult. That is indicative of a dismissive attitude and one showing a lack of knowledge regarding “Q” and their mission. I am in NO way saying that Q is a replacement for Jesus. And I have never seen any “Q” post saying such a thing.
Now I have seen Q make posts that make me cringe. But I do not need Q to be my savior. I already have Jesus. What I want is for Q to expose these people and the awful evil things they do. And this is where my comment about a house divided is directed. If Q is evil. If Q is of the devil. Then how can the devil cast out the devil? (I.e. expose evil) That is what I’m asking. It throws a wrench in our idea of how Bible prophecy is supposed to happen if Q succeeds in exposing these people. But it won’t stop what the Bible says will happen.
I get very frustrated by fellow Christians that dismiss Q as a cult. Or worse yet, Christians that hate trump so much that they would/do vote for Democrats. It’s baffling.

Amen sister!

1 Like

I had the exact feeling, I got emotional, even though the US elections seem far away from me (EU). So on point and also confronting in a good way. Jesus died for everyone, even those individuals that we tend to dehumanize due to preference or what not.

1 Like

You raise valid points subject to discussion. I used to think Q was doing something good because of the exposing of the evil people. But after Pastor JD’s update, it had me thinking. The devil is smart, right, so will perhaps reveal some, so not all, parts of the plan that will lure in people to follow Q, especially those in opposition of the elite. That opposition might think that whatever Q does is good and become blind for the actual plans: deceit, division and turning away from the Truth which is Jesus. Who knows, there are many evil elites/groups and perhaps they have rivalry between them. The devil is out to destroy and will use parts of the truth, the good, do accomplish that. Very smart move if you’d ask me. It’s just like the conspiracy update showcased: mix up elements of the truth with lies to deceive more people.

This is just my view on it. Hopefully you understand my English.

1 Like

Trump is the most pro life president and has stood beside the unborn. His record shows this. I will be voting for him!

1 Like

Well, it’s now after the election and it’s still undecided as they expected. We can surely see the division Pastor JD spoke about on Sunday…and from what I saw, there is rioting and protesting going on in several or many cities. Lord, have mercy on America.

1 Like

Brother Keegan, I LOVE your ABC’s! I have visited your website several times and have seen your post on Jan Markell’s site. I’m tickled to see you on this forum, but now that I’m saying this, I think it may be through a comment on one of Pastor JDs YT vids that I first heard of you! Anyway, great to see you in here! Like a friendly familiar face! And thanks again for the ABC’s-just awesome!!

For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity. Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; Lest the Lord see it, and it displease Him, And He turn away His wrath from him. Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the wicked; For there will be no prospect for the evil man; The lamp of the wicked will be put out.
Proverbs 24:16-20
I am doing the forehead slap as I remember to pray for the other side!! I have prayed for individuals on the left here and there but not with fervor, and not consistently. I know I want Trump to win because A) He is so pro-Israel, and B) He is so pro-life. But regardless the outcome, and in fact especially if he doesn’t prevail, I need to pray for all the people involved!! Thank you for this reminder!!

1 Like

Thank you, Bro Keegan and Pastor JD!

As I write the US is in turmoil with the election far from settled and here in the UK we are on the brink of a 2nd lockdown starting tomorrow and due to last for a month.
It occurs to me that we are about to lose a number of religious festivals (Christian and others) to CV19, starting with Remembrance Sunday in the UK, Dwiali, Hanukah, Christmas…
Could the apparent sweeping away of traditional festivals be making space for a new world religion, I wonder? Just a thought…

You are not alone, here in my country (not USA) half to full lock-down based on severity of diseases.
We may have to do online Christmas service.