Nov 1 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: "After The Election"

I understand you perfectly! I’ve wondered the same thing. One thought I had is this: iF Q was to expose these people and destroy their power…what then? Would everyone in the world run to Jesus? Sadly I believe the answer is “No”. So what then? There would be a huge power vacuum. People would be looking for answers. Looking for someone to fill the void. Could that someone be the antichrist? Possible.
My biggest argument against Christians dismissing Q as a cult…is that it means they don’t want to consider the possibility that Q is a real influence on Bible Prophecy.

1 Like

This is a gentle reminder from bro Jonathan Bretnner:

Loosening Our Grip on This World

https://www.jonathanbrentner.com/https/jonathan-brentner-g8fgsquarespacecom/config/2020/7/28/loosening-our-grip-on-this-world

Bros and Sisters in Christ, remember NOT to root ourselves too much in this world and trust government or politicians to save us. We are strangers in this earth. We need to LET GO AND LET GOD!

Colossians 3:

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

2 Likes

I’m reminded of this wonderful Psalm 11:1-5

Psalm 11:2-5

English Standard Version

2 for behold, the wicked bend the bow;
they have fitted their arrow to the string
to shoot in the dark at the upright in heart;
3 if the foundations are destroyed,
what can the righteous do?”
4 The Lord is in his holy temple;
the Lord’s throne is in heaven;
his eyes see, his eyelids test the children of man.
5 The Lord tests the righteous,
but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

2 Likes

Pastor JD, I just HAD to figure out getting on here and to post this comment. Your “after the election” was a talk NOT to be missed! I have to confess that although I was not in the crowd of “christians” who perhaps had put way too much into looking to the man (President Trump) thinking he could save the nation, I was all through his administration bouncing back and forth in my head between wishing some other Republican had won because I really wasn’t all that onboard with the style of Trump, and because I thought that he was perhaps “using” the believers, or at least the Evangelicals simply as a pool of supporters/voters, and at other times I was excited about the follow through on many of his policies, his support of Israel, and his exposing the depth of corruption in our nation both in government and media. As the day approached for the election, I had this sinking feeling that he would not be a victor because of the potential for fraud in this very unusual election and the willingness to do evil on the part of his opposition. I felt depressed, probably like so many other Americans who love their country and wanted it to get straightened out even if for a short time. I wondered how I was going to “handle” it if the other side won no matter how they won. Your message “After the Election” was JUST what I needed to here and I would venture a guess it was also a message many needed to hear, especially those who are born again and not just “christian” in name only. It was hard to listen to, but I heard the sincerity of it, the truth of it, and your passion in delivering it. I realized that YOU also as an American had sadness about the nation. It made me feel better to hear a teacher of truth say the same things I was feeling myself. I want to encourage you to keep being JD, keep listening for his still small voice to lead you because we who listen to you and have for years now, need you and we need the truth that only the anointing of the Holy Spirit can place in a teacher’s mouth. I joined this website as soon as you told us about it as soon and very soon, the other venues such as u tube will NOT allow Christian content. Thank you JD for your faithfulness to the Lord, thank you for the message I needed to hear “Before the Election”, so I could handle AFTER the election. I have decided to disengage from FB, Twitter, and only use U tube to watch my cooking shows and the things about nature and animals. No more clicking on political anything. I am canceling my cable provider and just keeping streaming with which I can choose what to watch that is good and wholesome. I do not want another thing to do with MSM, the tv news, or any of it. It just makes me think sinful thoughts that I have to repent of everyday. The word tells us all these thing that are happening MUST happen in order for God’s plan to play out, the stage has already been set, now the evil players will begin to take center stage and all things evil will increase. All the more reason to disengage from a lot of things and instead give that time to the Lord and to reading His word. Amir, John Haller give excellent news on what is going on in the middle east that is fast aligning the players for Ezekiel’s prophecies, and the time is surely getting shorter and shorter. I look forward to hearing Jesus call us up to meet him in the air, I am hoping that I will still be alive then and be able to go on the very best trip of my life! I will never make it to Hawaii, but I know I will be looking for you in our Father’s house. Much love to my brother in Christ.

7 Likes

Sister Leslie thank you so much for all your encouragement! I’m so truely humbled! All glory to our Lord!! Please do share my website if you can! God bless you!

2 Likes

God bless you! Thank you so much for all your encouragement! Its all in our face!!

Please do read this article of mine…THE TOP 10 END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES THAT TELL US WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR!! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

I have watched you for many years and have many times not agreed with how you saw things. Especially when it came to politics. I have been so encouraged to hear a more biblical view of politics lately. I wish some others had done the same. My prayers are with you.

I am thankful I listened to this sermon. I am grateful for the courage of this pastor.

On Point Of View radio they put things into perspective… the most difficult elections of the past…
The most urgent supreme court appointees…

Seek out truth…

Thank you.

Pastor JD, thank you for all your wonderful sermons and bible prophecy updates. I need to remind myself that God raises up kings and brings them down. It is God’s will for who He has in power. We should pray always, but we do not know Gods will. He knows best and He is in control. Us children need to put all our faith and trust in Jesus Christ. We do not put our trust in a man , but in Christ. He is the King!

3 Likes

Sadly, for “the great reset” to happen, it is clear that it requires the fall of America.

40 years ago when the Berlin wall fell and subsequently the USSR broke apart, the world was left with only one of two economic and political models. Democracy and capitalism embodies by the sovereign USA. It was a beacon of longevity and every country in the world was striving to achieve such a model. That is why the European Community was built by the way.

Thus, if the USA falls apart there will be no model left on earth and the WEF with the UN will be able to implement their new model of a one world government. Not even China will be an obstacle. China was present during the Event 201 held by the John Hopkins/Gates.
Russia will be busy with Magog, sorry, Turkey. Did you hear or read that Putin is said to be sick and planning on quitting?

So how will America fall apart? That is another question. Perhaps through violence or perhaps because of the Covid plandemic the American people will surrender all their liberties.

I pray for the people of America

Remember whatever you may feel with the elections results, God is in control!

Praise be to God and may He bless you all

4 Likes

Well, what a, week! I live in the UK so while this update wasn’t always clear for me, it was great for recentering. Have been following the elections closely, knowing the possible impact from a bible prophecy perspective. Its fascinating to watch it all happen

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for this forum. Thank you JD for always helping us to understand this crazy world we live in a little better.

Had this is my devotion this morning and thought it was fitting to JDs latest.

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise— why destroy yourself? Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool— why die before your time? It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. Whoever fears God will avoid all extremes.
Ecclesiastes 7:16‭-‬18 NIV

Seems like we have 2 extremes causing a lot of chatter.

I’m so very thankful for these updates, I listen to all your Sermons, Bible studies and Updates. Every week I look forward to these, as I find, you Pastor are one of the very few I choose to listen to because you are truthful, Biblical and straight out of the pages of the Word of God, nothing you say isn’t backed up from scripture. And we need that honesty and truth. THANK YOU, for your time and for your wisdom, as the world gets darker and more evil, there is always hope in the Truth , since the word of God is the ONLY truth left in this world, I appreciate you , always using it to back what you talk about !

3 Likes

Amen to this. Thank God for the likes, and lights,of J.D. Farag and his impassioned, dedicated and yet often mirthful style of teaching.

2 Likes

@KarenH I say Amen to all you are saying Karen…Pastor JD is anointed by the Father to preach the Good News during these end times. We are so very blessed to have been led to this channel and this forum is amazing! We can share our thoughts and stories with like minded Christians. Many of us all over the World are very isolated in our communities concerning what is truly happening…our eyes have been opened…I pray for the many pastors and teachers and congregations who are blinded to prophecy unfolding…I pray that many more Christians will receive revelation concerning this…May God bless us all. I thank Jesus so much for all His many blessings that He pours out on us daily. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me…Amen and Maranatha ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

1 Like

let me start by saying i have such respect for jd and have enjoyed most of his updates since i started watching them.

that being said, lately he has been sad, as though grieving, especially today. our church had a series teaching Bible prophecy, one point being that prophecy is not supposed to leave you feeling discouraged. today’s message was very discouraging.
yes, let’s focus on Jesus! and no, i do not believe that trump or ‘q’ will be the ones to ‘save the world’. our problems are such that no man is capable to fix all that man has screwed up on this earth. we still need to pray for those in authority; we still need to reach out to the lost and pray for them and for believers with their requests.

just because the media projected biden the winner, does not mean he is. as believers we should know better, having seen how corrupt and owned the media is. there are lawsuits being filed this week, with others that will follow. so let’s lift those up in prayer, focus on Jesus, and also still do what he calls on us to do. we aren’t to sit and wait for the rapture; we are to continue our work and keep busy until that day.

having seen replies here and on the youtube post of this video, many of us have loved ones who need to be saved that we don’t want to see left behind, me included. a VERY strong willed teen who is adhd/odd, who accepted Jesus and less than two years later, due to a teaching on creationism by one of his teachers, now believes the Bible to be a myth. other parents of adhd kids know how gullible and easily influenced they can be; they act before they think; its part of what the adhd is. now with limited activities and ability to interact with others, the opportunities for laborers to cross his path are next to nothing.

another pastor said, ‘we still need to pray. the prayers before the election? those were practice. we need to keep praying till something breaks’.

blessings :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@KarenH and @Kina1234 you took the words out of my mouth! Amen and hallelujah! :smiley::pray:t3:

1 Like

Mr Farag, my first comment on your new site is this: please watch The Epoch Times video on YouTube-Exclusive: Devin Nunes: The Man Behind the Explosive Memo

Is 6 has always been my favorite single set of scriptures. “Who will go?” As of now we in the US have the ability and right to stand up for the truth. Jesus Is the Truth…Worship-Yes, Pray-Yes stick our heads in the sand-no. The aboriton rate of black babies is now just over 40%. And for the first time there are more black babies murdered by Drs like Gosnell than live long term black babies being burned.

We can’t just say, stand strong the Lord is Coming. You do not know when that is no matter how smart you think you are sir. Rejoice and give thanks giving daily! Then what? Sit around and not speak up? Then there is the fact that hispanics are at the same level. Evil is being called good and good evil. One of the signs, yet you still don’t know when he is coming.

I.m 69 today. Born again in late August1978. I was at a church meeting lead by a man named C J Mahaney. Heard of him? Many men have said the end is near, very near. I believe it is closer than you think. However, I’m not saying it and saying that we should just sit around.

Stand, worship, go forth. IWhere I live, Virginia our racist governor won’t allow churches to meet.

The same goes for the illegal voter fraud and theft.

1 Like

Amen DirectorTom! We are all just sinners saved by Grace. It’s easy to write off the evil doers of this world as hell bound. But we don’t know who is and who isn’t. They need prayer just like we did before salvation. I desire to be more spiritual minded and pray for them before I automatically (in my mind) condemn them to hell.

1 Like