November 15 2020: Bible Prophecy Update - What If?

Prophecy Update Video: Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD poses several “What if…” questions concerning our reaction to the ongoing battle over the presidential election results.

Subscribe to Pastor JD’s new prophecy website at http://jdfarag.org

Prophecy Update Links:

A Biden COVID-19 advisor called for a national lockdown lasting up to 6 weeks: Biden Advisor Floated National Lockdown Unlikely to Gain Support

WEF Annual Meeting 2021 in Davos Rescheduled: https://www.weforum.org/press/2020/08/annual-meeting-2021-in-davos-rescheduledNAR:

The Fastest-Growing Counter-Christian Movement Most Haven’t Heard Of: NAR: The Fastest-Growing Counter-Christian Movement Most Haven’t Heard Of | Answers in Genesis

Trump, Evangelicals, & the Seven Mountain Mandate: Trump, Evangelicals, & the Seven Mountain Mandate | by Emily Swan | Solus Jesus | Medium

ABC’s – But God, Key Chains Email [email protected]

14 Likes

I’m definitely not a follower of NAR, yet I do hope Trump gets a second term. Not because I want to somehow make or keep America great, but because terrible things can occur to this nation without the Tribulation. Terrible things have occurred in the world’s and this nation’s history, yet obviously did not occur during the Tribulation. I would much rather live in a nation where a group cannot blatantly steal an election and therefore oppress their people and/or Christians. Sure the rapture may occur in the very near future and spare us believers from what’s coming in this nation. But it’s also possible that the rapture might be delayed for 10-20 years as well with unimaginable terror happening during that time. Thus fighting against this flagrant election fraud and fighting to get Trump a second term is not necessarily embracing Kingdom Now theology. We have an opportunity to fight this fraud, and it’s vital especially if the rapture does not occur in the very near future.

18 Likes

Pastor JD, I understand your teaching from the Bible that we are not to love the world or the things of this world; however, I believe there is a huge difference in praying for God’s will to be done or asking God in prayer for another 4 year respite so our loved ones can be saved, and for the decay to be delayed. Standing up for what is right and including this in our prayers by no means takes away from time spent sharing the Gospel message with others. We are to be about our Father’s business until he comes for His church. That doesn’t mean we are fighting for our lives because we love them. I can’t wait for the Rapture! I am by no means involved in apostate teachings. I am a Bible-believing Christian and follow Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell, Jack Hibbs, Barry Stagner, as well as you. We know that God is on His throne and He is in control of it all. We also know the story of Nineveh. God hears our prayers. I have loved ones who are not saved; there are many who are perishing. That is the only reason I pray for a reprieve of 4 more years - so that more may be saved. We know the season in which we live.
God bless.

15 Likes

How can I get some of those keychains?

3 Likes

You nailed it.

1 Like

I agree with you! I also have unsaved family members and even though I’d rather be raptured and in heaven right now, I also want to see God’s hand of hope and deliverance for them, like Nineveh!

8 Likes

I had a long conversation today about stop worrying about Trump he’s not a christain and even if he was he’s one person, this whole world is on board with anything that is not christain. You can be extremist of other religions or have no religion at all or you can murder a new born baby as abortion and attack the gender of children but it will not accept anything clean or HOLY. I want nothing of this world and welcome the end rapture or not. I’ve had health problems I have had nothing good in this life and though there are things I desire I desire Jesus more and that is with the help of JD for helping learn along the way. We need to stand up and unite as christains against this world and call upon Christ. When is the last million christain man rally/walk on Washington DC? Thats what we should be doing. If we stood up for Christ I believe it would bring in alot of nonbelievers and bring a revival upon this land and then see what there is to stress about, thanks JD

4 Likes

As much as I like Trump and the fact that he seems to want all the right things Christianwise, I don’t believe that Christians should vote. We are pilgrim and stangers here. 2Cor 5:20 We are ambassadors for Christ. Ambassadors represent their country in another country and have no wright to vote in the host country

2 Likes

JD knew this was going to cause a lot of stir.
Praise God that doesn’t faze him.

He is definitely right on and is seeing this correctly.
The flood is coming and he is trying to warn you to get on the boat.

21 Likes

Dear Pastor JD & Co. Thank you so much for your work and for this amazing ministry.
I understand your concern in regards to those who are for Trump. I am one of those who have propagated his worth, specifically, his worth at this time - or should I say: End of time…Please know that I am so excited to see my LORD Jesus Christ, one day soon, hopefully VERY soon, but I still want Trump to win. Is this wrong? My reasoning is that I am sooooo sick and tired of evil and wickedness, which seem to flourish, that it was a relieve when GOD chose him as the next leader of the most influential nation on earth. This is because he calls out much of the wickedness in your nation, other nations, as well as that of institutions across the globe (i.e. the WHO). This is the first time, in my lifetime (that I am aware of), that a leader is doing this. Most other leaders are careful not to condemn evil, i.e. abortion, but Trump is not. There are things about him that bother the living daylights out of me. He has done things and believes things which I do not agree with, and when he speaks, I oftentimes cringe. He certainly is not charismatic, but I am convinced that GOD chose him to fill this important position, for a good reason. I do not believe that if he wins again that GOD’S appointed times (“moedim”) will change (because those were decided upon before the foundations of the earth were laid), but I want him to win so that those who are “in the world” will see that this world is evil and FULL of evil. I want people - especially those who are not saved as yet, to understand that this world is temporary and it offers nothing worth holding onto. It is not a good place, and there is not much time left for salvation & repentance, since I do believe our LORD will return SOON. Somehow these truths have become clearer since “Trump-hatred” is making those on the left “crazy”. Bible sales apparently skyrocketed, during COVID-19. Many people are now recognizing the rampant hypocrisy and hatred of things that are good and right and the obvious love of those things that are evil and wrong.
I lately became aware of the terrible child trafficking issue; pedophilia and Satan worship, happening in this world. These issues are now becoming mainstream. It is as if the lines between right and wrong are no longer blurred or are at least, becoming less blurred.
They are killing GOD’S babies and they are torturing many other little ones…They worship evil…it is horrifying. This world is loosing its shine, for me at least, more and more as the days pass. One thing is certain: a sifting is occurring and everything is falling into place. It is falling into place for our LORD’S judgement, for His long anticipated return and earthly, 1000 year reign.
I hope to see you in the sky, or in heaven, very soon. Cannot wait to talk to you and our LORD, face to face. I have so many questions for GOD, and would like to look you in the eye and say: You have been created for such a time as this and thank you for boldly proclaiming the truth. You are doing this during a time when it is becoming more and more controversial to do so…Just ask Pres. Trump.
I love you Pastor JD and I love my LORD and my brothers and sisters so so much.
May He bless you and yours.
Maranatha

18 Likes

JD! I got a funny, we need a “2 president solution”

4 Likes

Someone pull a joke: Bibi suggested to Trump a 2 State Solution in USA since Americans are so divided!

3 Likes

@Rene, JD wants to remind us the fights of life in this fallen world is not worth compared to preaching the gospel and get people saved. Remember: ETERNAL LIVES MATTERS borrowed from BLM motto.

God Himself has been patient with mankind for 120 years after he called Noah to built an ark and he did his best to preach to the lost ones out there:

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2 Peter 2:5

The result no one believed him and the flood came and sunk them.

As for those who ask God for longer time with Trump in charge, we need to leave to God to decide on that. A What-If? will arise, if your loved ones still refuse to believe Jesus Christ in next 4 years, so how? Ask God to delay rapture?

Read Revelation 7:3–8:

… saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads.”
And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

God in His mercy will call and seal 144000 Jewish evangelists (no Gentile) to go into whole world during the Tribulation period. They will preach the gospel to those left behind another one final chance.
Of course those tribulation saints will be martyred because Anti-Christ will hunt them down.

Rev 7 cont…

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

3 Likes

Of course not. I am adding my additional thots after I read many comments in Youtube channel and you make them think in this forum… God bless.

1 Like

What if not voting for Trump means potentially tens of thousands of unborn babies being slaughtered in the womb
…what if

8 Likes

Lovely post!

1 Like

Hi, Everyone,

There have been many God-fearing men of God who I have watched during this year leading up to the election. All of which, I have no doubt, each pastor and teacher has a genuine relationship and call of God to preach and teach the gospel according to good, sound Bible doctrine.

I will name a few such as JD Farag, Amir Tsarfati, Jack Hibbs, Skip Heitzig, Don Stewart, Bill Stonebaker, Bud Stonebaker.

Listening to the messages, I believe God has placed on their hearts to share with the Church. In truth, I agree with all of them.

In my opinion, they are agreeing and speaking the same message, which is “Jesus is Lord and is coming back for His Bride – The Church – and we need to be ready; And we must share the gospel with those who are not saved, so that they will not miss the “Rapture” and go through the “Tribulation.” In “all things essential” to salvation, they are teaching good, sound Biblical doctrine. I would recommend listening to all of them.

There may seem to be some differences of perspective in looking at this “particular election?” For those who are visiting, or have not listened to some or all of the pastors recommended in the above paragraph, please allow me to list some things I have heard:

If I remember correctly, they all acknowledge that “Kingdom Dominion” or “Kingdom Now Theology” and the “New Apostolic Reformation” (NAR) doctrine is a “False Teaching” according to good, sound Biblical doctrine. Especially, I am quite sure, as faithful watchmen to protect God’s people from this deception; Amir Tsarfati and JD Farag have exposed these false teachings.

Pastor JD did a good job exposing the false teachings of “Kingdom Dominion” or “Kingdom Now Theology” and false teachings of the
“New Apostolic Reformation” (NAR) in Nov. 15, 2020 – Bible Prophecy Update. Some of the comments I read have misunderstood pastor JD’s message. Please allow me to explain?

Many of you may be familiar with watching both pastor Amir and pastor JD and may have wondered, as I have, concerning their differing perspectives of the election. The Lord reminded me of the following:

A friend told me of a mountain that actually exists on the island of Oahu where pastor JD lives.

Apparently, this mountain has “one large” peak; “two large” peaks; “three large” peaks depending on what part of the island you happened to be traveling at the moment.

Interesting, I had the opportunity to look at photos taken from different points or positions of this mountain called Olomana.

Each ‘position’ is correct in their ‘perspective’ based on what ‘point’ of the island the photo was taken.

The battle is the Lord’s: He has each watchman; and each “true” believer and follower of Jesus in the Body of Christ; each believer is positioned according to where they are in their walk with the Lord. Love covers a multitude of sins, and God’s grace abounds to those who are truly His.

Not all who call “Lord, Lord” are true believers. And true believers “don’t always” get their orders from the Lord correct. A good example, read Genesis chapter 15: God’s Covenant with Abraham. Verse 6; “And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.”

Abraham misunderstood the Lord’s intentions; thus, Ishmael was born from Abraham’s flesh (and God made Ishmael’s descendants a nation). However, God chose Isaac to be the “firstborn” of Abraham to bring forth His seed of Promise. The “firstborn” was chosen to received the inheritance of the father.

Genesis 21:9-13 (NKJV);

(v9) And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham, scoffing. (v10) Therefore she said to Abraham, “Cast out this bondwoman and her son; for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, namely with Isaac.” (v11) And the matter was very displeasing in Abraham’s sight because of his son.

(v12) But God said to Abraham, “Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed shall be called. (v13) Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.”

All that said, as a young believer, and still, as an older believer I am still His child growing in His Grace by His Grace. Like many of you, I have done my share of marching at the state capitol, peaceful protests and prayer assembling, active political support for conservative values, opposing abortion and assisted suicide, etc. It can be very time consuming; and easy to be distracted from the urgency of the day to share the gospel.

Pastor JD was merely admonishing us by the Lord according to scripture to “keep our focus on Jesus” and to apply the same diligence and energy in sharing the gospel to draw others closer to Jesus. I know pastor JD supports and believes the same conservative values that are important to God just as other Christian believers.

God sees the whole picture; none of us knows and sees everything as He does. Pastor JD may seem to some to be going across the grain, but he isn’t. He is simply continuing steadfast, on course, seeking and following Jesus and reminding us to be diligent to invite others to join the “Way” the “Truth” the “Life” so they have a chance to R.S.V.P. the invitation to the Wedding of the Lamb of God.

In 2016, I voted for Trump. In 2020, definitely did not vote for Biden. I think President Trump has tried to do a good job of supporting conservative values. In regard to the abortion issue, President Trump has done his job in appointing constitutional judges to the Supreme Court. The office of “Presidency” is limited in the legal process of law making, etc. (in regard to reversing the Roe vs. Wade abortion law). If I am not mistaken, it involves the decision of individual states, the three branches of government, etc.

God hates the murder of unborn babies, it is evil. However, God has given man the “free will” to choose and He allows it and will “Righteously Judge” each individual – we are all guilty as sinners.

Our constitution was written to protect the right of each individual to the freedom to worship God:

Sadly, many “choose to create a god in their own image”, or, “esteem themselves as the ultimate moral authority of how they want to live their lives.”

** Many of you have probably spoken to either the mother or father of an unwanted pregnancy, informing them of the alternative of adoption, only to have them decide to have the abortion anyway. Some of you may have even offered to adopt the baby yourself, but they chose otherwise. May God have mercy on us, But God!

In Bible history, God instructed His people and warned of His punishment and judgment for disobeying Him. He gave them time to repent, and when they didn’t He punished them, but He also showed mercy.

Even in the Tribulation God is providing mercy for many from every tongue and nation to be saved.

Revelation 20:4-6 (NKJV);
(v4) And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (v5) But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. (v6) Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

Sometimes, to the point of depression: I have struggled with the thought of my loved ones missing the Rapture. However, I would rather they suffer the “reality that they missed the Rapture”“with the hopes they can be saved during the Tribulation”; than to have them live the rest of their lives “indifferent to Jesus” until “they pass into eternity lost forever.” Their hearts are so hardened that it will literally take the event of the “Rapture” to put the fear of God in them to wake up, repent and receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Not making any judgment on President Trump:

If I remember correctly, (I have been distressed by hearing) “Trumpism” is an ideology or “Trump”doctrine, “Trump” is the best friend of Israel, “Trump” can save our country, “Trump” can save us, etc.

I have heard these terms used on the News…large numbers of viewers are listening to this as conservative viewers (many are not saved). They do not have discernment by God Holy Spirit to keep from falling into trusting in the “works of Man.”

This greatly disturbs me because I listen to the news and think to myself “Where is God in this” conversation? Once in a while you might hear someone say “God” on the news, but only from the Church do we hear about “Jesus our Lord God” who alone can “save” America from her sins!

Bible prophecy will happen, you cannot stop it: we can only occupy until Jesus calls us to meet Him in the “Rapture” of the Bride. Reach as many for Jesus while we still have time, and stand for “Righteousness” defend those who cannot speak for themselves, hate evil because the time to work in the day is nearing the final hour.

Relative to the mountain: “all of the three peaks” are important; and each ‘true believer’ must do their part according to “where the Lord has brought you” along your pilgrimage home to Him.

At all times, continue to diligently focus on looking to Jesus for Salvation (this is the same message I hear pastors JD, Amir Tsarfati, Jack Hibbs, Don Stewart, Skip Heitzig, Bill and Bud Stonebaker preaching and teaching). In all things essential – there is unity.

In the meantime, we are to love God with all our hearts, soul, mind, and strength; and we are commanded by Jesus to love one another as He has loved us. They will know that we are followers of the Way, Christians, by our love for one another.

We can respectfully agree to disagree in the non-essential issues pertaining to salvation. Whether, or not, you support President Trump for re-election does not pertain to your Salvation. Jesus is Salvation.

Sadly, there are some believers who are ignorantly supporting ‘progressive liberalism unaware’ of the “full scope of the democratic agenda.”

Some of them are looking at the deportation of separating children from their parents; sympathy for those fleeing oppressed countries, who are seeking safety and refuge for their families. Jesus loves them.

Yes, they should be processed legally. Some feel that they cannot wait that long. Some states, there are illegal immigrants. Some feel compassion for them: Example, a man had lived in the US for close to 10 years and was slowly learning citizenship from a local pastor willing to help: he taught English to some trying to learn. This pastor felt called to preach the gospel to them.

Eventually, it opened a door for him to relocate as a long term missionary pastor to the people in more remote areas of Mexico. His calling to serve has made a difference: during a short missions visit he was able to bring medical supplies, a doctor, nurses, and others to visit and share the gospel with these people, hungry to hear about Jesus. They were so happy to celebrate and worship the Lord that singing went on for hours. My point is…But God.

I do not support democratic ideology. If we are willing to have dialogue without judgment, or, being condescending with those who are “teachable” how will we be able to help them live according to Biblical doctrine?

Sadly, there are many believers who have not been taught to study the Bible and test all things through the filter of God’s Word.

As a youth growing up in a humanistic environment: although genuinely a born again believer in Jesus Christ, there were many layers of false teaching and indoctrination that God Holy Spirit had to purge away from my thinking. I had to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through my time spent with Him in the studying of Scripture and seeking after Him. Some things were learned quickly, while many other things took years.

We are all “born and raised” in iniquity. But for those who walk with Jesus on our pilgrimage home, He will call us to meet Him. No one on this side of heaven has all their theology and doctrine 100% correct in the “non-essential” things to Salvation. That is why we bear with one another, rebuke in love according to Matthew chapter 18, admonish, exhort, encourage, and chastise in the love of Jesus, teaching, and make disciples, equipping the saints, through the working of the Person of God Holy Spirit.

Maranatha

10 Likes

Thanks pastor for all you do.
This message is either quite a " coincidence " or the leading of the holy spirit. I’m going with the second choice. I’m currently studying the Andy Woods series on Revelation. I " happen to be on episode 7 where the lord is speaking to the church at Ephesus. In this teaching pastor Woods speaks about the doctrine of the Nicolaitans .
Sounds to me like NAR is this doctrine repackaged.
Am I looking at this correctly?

1 Like

Pastor JD, I love your weekly messages. And this is the first time I’ve winced a bit… I get it, focus on Jesus, not a particular group or person or ideology.I agree. But I have to ask, why the Trump bashing only? No criticism of Biden or the Left (other than the anti-BLM update). I don’t think most evangelicals are “pro-Trump” per se as they are so worried about the Left and their agenda. Trump is the one who appears to be fighting that (or maybe it’s all a big show, who knows). But what I do think is that the left is on a terrible course and if they gain full power, we as Christians are in for a hard time. That is what many Christians are concerned about I think. So again, why no harsh words about the left or the Christians who support they left with all their evil ideology?
I don’t know, maybe me even asking this means I don’t get it. Someone explain please…

4 Likes

If that is the case, I just wish he also would have used Bidens name as well. At the moment it’s coming across as “Trump bad” and the silence on Biden almost sounds as an endorsement.

3 Likes