Nov 22 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: The Final Warning

https://vimeo.com/482394258/380ce93ec0

Pastor JD talks about how everything we’re seeing today may be the final warning of God’s judgment coming upon this world.

Prophecy Update Links:

Israel strikes Iranian, Syrian targets in response to exposed IEDs

Trump asked for options for attacking Iran last week, but held off -report

Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?

October 25th, Update, Top “10” Bible Prophecies

July 25th, Update, The Mark of the Beast

August 9th Update - Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof

6 Likes

Shalom. A gentle reminder…

O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion
For more than conqu’rors we are!

His Word shall not fail you, He promised;
Believe Him and all will be well;
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

11 Likes

My article publised by sister Jan Markel. All glory to our Lord!
THE PLANDEMIC AND THE GREAT RE-SET
https://olivetreeviews.org/the-plandemic-and-the-great-re-set/

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-plannedemic-and-the-great-reset/

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite:
www.rapturecountdown.com

10 Likes

Are we about to view something catastrophic in the Middle - East? Iran has boasted a new warship the " Shahid Roudak " packed with drones and missiles in the port of Bandar Abbas near the straits of Hormus. President Trump has ordered B -52 Stratofortresses on Nov.21 to deter aggression, again to the Middle - East. Is this a wake up call or "final warning " for God’s church to abandon it’s slumber? Judging from Isaiah 17, could this be that of what was spoken? A lot of things slip by Christians when their focus is on face -book or Presidential elections etc. As was presented in Pastor JD’s post, and the Word of God, much is happening and will happen. Will the Watchmen be watching? I know that there is much speculation on my part…BUT
On another note…with Thanksgiving approaching we would do well to remember all the countless blessings we have been showered with even given the challenges we have grown accustomed to. Having a grateful heart will merit us in the long run. As JD has said in the past " we may not know the future but we know who holds the future.

11 Likes

More people are being saved through the Son of God.

4 Likes

@dlcv

Thank you, Brother Dennis, for posting this song. God be Praised such encouragement to my soul from Him. He will see us through. Blessings. Maranatha

1 Like

Reread Daniel 8. Many people interpret the Ram with two horns as historical.

Daniel 8:17 where Gabriel gives the interpretation of the vision says it is for the time of the end.

This means we should see an Iranian middle eastern invasion, marching west, north, and south. And no one will be able to stand against Iran, until the Goat (Turkey) responds.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

1 Like

There is a teaching on prophecy called double fulfillment, ie the same prophecy being fulfilled twice.

This Dan 8 was fulfilled when the ram (Persia) got knocked out by the goat (Greece).

As for this one, not sure on that. Iran does seem want to be big brother in Middle East, so goes for Turkey. This may delay Ezekiel 38 war if both parties clash.

1 Like

Yes I have heard this too. It is possible, dual prophecies. The very nature of how Daniel is set up (a near and far fulfillment) provides for that. In addition, I believe there are prophecies that are fulfilled partially as a symbol of its greater later fulfillment (like Antiochus and antichrist).

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update. I read his tweet. Had been studying Trump and political science related issues for a few years now. Familiar with “Trumpesse” he is not conceding. I believe with other sources that Trump will likely be the president for 2020. However, this is quite the surprise no less.

3 Likes

Kevo, thanks for your grace even though you don’t do politics. I’m a fan. I feel fine. Am actually a fan on multiple levels and beyond the politics. But I do very much get those who are bothered by the man. He can be such a canned version of man. Yeah, at first it was a shocker. But from what I have seen, Trump goes weak when he is strong. I believe he will be president 2020 (more than i do Biden will be). To me, it is not politics or hope for a better nation (although politically it would). For me, it is far more about prophecy, his role in it…and his potential role. This may sound very strange…maybe even cultish (and I so do not mean it that way–for I have issues with his demeanor often: a love/hate relationship of sorts). Prophetically, I would say from years of research, he is highly likely a potential use of displaying the character of God to the world. Wait a sec while I unfasten the the tie links in my straight jacket. OK, that’s better. I also believe the irony of that somehow relates to post exilic Esther them of “irony” echoing back upon us today. It is actually kind of fun to take a position like this before we all come to the shore line as the literal political tide comes in. If I were a betting man, i would put it all on Trump Jan 20, 2020. We’ve already seen the game for 4 years now. It would be a disappointing last hand to just walk away from the table. God is sovereign, only He knows. I disavow NAR in all respects.

Again, thanks for your blessed heart toward the brethren. God bless you brother.

2 Likes

Hope everyone enjoy this great song.
I believe that the great morning is almost upon us.
Even so “Come Lord Jesus”

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hi J.D and company.
Recently the Lord has been encouraging me to share this (PDF), in regards to DNA changing. I cant attach it here. Any suggestions? Can I send the file directly to Mr. Farag?
Thanks

Greetings @Daniel!

You could send a message to the Church email, you would get a faster response there.

God bless.

2 Likes

Came accross this video by accident. Find it curious because of the fake people created by AI idea.

1 Like

I love each and every one of pastor JD’s videos. This one was very good also!!! Bless you, pastor JD and I’m praying for you daily :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Ok. Will do.
Thanks and God Bless you!

Yeah I’ve seen a commercial a few times on youtube where this lady is talking but she sounds robotic. I thought it was a joke at first…like they were using a real lady and then made her sound robotic. But now, lol, it likely was a bot. Yikes. Social media was suppose to be about being more organic…I guess we are growing out of that phase. :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like