Nov 22 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: The Final Warning

@TCC

Its crazy isn’t it.

Check this out.

What exactly is an avatar?

In computing, an avatar (also known as a profile picture or userpic) is a graphical representation of a user or the user’s character or persona. It may take either a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities or a three-dimensional form, as in games or virtual worlds.

An avatar (Sanskrit: अवतार, IAST: avatāra; Sanskrit pronunciation: [ɐʋɐtaːrɐ]), a concept in Hinduism that means “descent”, is the material appearance or incarnation of a deity on earth. … Theologically, the term is most often associated with the Hindu god Vishnu, though the idea has been applied to other deities.

These False “Images” are signs of the Times!

4 Likes

I needed this today. Praise God!

Pastor JD
I have been off line for the most part a good 4 months, with only a occasional briefings of what is headline news, between July and before the Election, and since the Election, seeking God and His face only, not what is happening in the process - but to pray for His Will and seek His face only, and to ask God to humble me.

I began watching your Bible Prophecy Updates and Sermons beginning in March when I watched the Documentary “Before The Wrath.” I had been having many end times dreams especially beginning 12 years ago, and in the last 2 years, the dreams have increased. But beginning December 2019, a dream of Judgment came. I saw a news paper front page story, I saw the fire and the dates were blurred out. God said; Judgment is coming! Then January the end time dreams increased 100 fold. In January of this year, I found no one reliable on line, and nor was anyone I could find in our local churches teaching or speaking about Biblical prophecy of the end of days. Even at the gathering I go to , it seems no one has the knowledge on end times prophecy. I vetted the guest speakers on “Before The Wrath” and you being one of them, and knew Calvary Chapel, since I had attended there in California years ago. It offers a biblical teaching style and the heart of God’s Word is spoken. So I knew I could trust you since you preach the whole counsel of God, not topical hit and miss. I began to watch your Bible Prophecy updates since March of this year. God had me showed me in dreams in January, February and March, what was coming. I began to research every thing He was showing me, and I saw He was telling you the same thing, therefore I knew it was God. You have been such a blessing. When the church reopened in June, and it was such a huge disappointment. I thought now they will speak on the urgency of Salvation and the end time prophecies, but there were none of that kind of teaching or preaching. I am sure some were, but I did not know them. Then June 10th, God had me take a break from news media, both Christian & Secular online news. (I have no TV Service in my home-God’s design). Then later in August, even social media.

God was dealing with me on several things, and between mid-June and November, God was fine tuning me to be prepared to what is to come. I am glad to say, I am NOT on Facebook, or any Christian or Secular media. I have had to fast and pray before GOD and HE alone is whom I would get my source of information - less I get my eyes on man, my focus would come off of GOD, and the Jesus who is the author and finisher of my faith. God has had me focus on Him ONLY, not the news, or social media and to take a break from online preachers, but to keep my heart and mind on his written word. Even though I go to the church building, it once again has been hard to do so. Since there is no bible prophecy being taught - just the run of the mill - same as always - program based, consumer friendly product. I pray for ALL of our local churches.

So today I asked to go online and see what you have posted. I went to prayer and asked God if I could see this one, “The Final Warning.” Holy Spirit said to me; “Yes.” “You will be encouraged.” So I did watch it, and I was encouraged with tears.

WONDERFUL with the content of the focus on JESUS and not on the world and the election outcome to come. You touched on these things briefly and that was good - but moved onward to Jesus return and yes, He is at the Door. “His hand is on the door knob,” is a vision I had a several months ago. Another Dream in the first part of the year, I had several dreams of the rapture, and the great delusions Paul talks about to come. In January I had the Green Wheat & Barn Dream. The Barn where His harvest would go, the green wheat will go with His harvest. In the Barn, (God’s House), I saw a Window (Season of His Return) and it had FOUR WINDOW PANES in it. One of the FOUR PANES represents His return in which He would return for His people. Jesus said the Season we will know, and it will not take us by surprise. The Season with The Four Seasons - in which one will be for His Return for the Church. God showed the Green Wheat, is his little children, who are not full grown wheat ready for harvest, in the Dream, they were carried into the BARN with us.

in “THE FINAL WARNING” message you posted, what really touched me was the TESTIMONIES you read out loud. That was so encouraging to me and it brought me to tears, with JOY. I also was confirmed in my spirit of the imminence of Jesus return. Even though I have heard you say that before, to hear it at this late date was encouraging and confirming. I needed to hear that and even though I know it from the Spirit of God in me, it further confirms His quick - come quickly return for His Church. I thank God for preparing me, by getting my house in order, my finances in order and updating important paper work, in the last few months. I AM TO BE READY TO BE TAKEN AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. ALSO GOD HAS ME continue spreading the good news of JESUS. To some, I am to tell boldly what God is going to do very, very soon. One family member I told him of His soon return, that it will NOT be aliens that will take me either. Ha, Ha.

I am now having dreams of that urgency to tell as many as possible, that God loves them, and will forgive you no matter what. Showing GOD’S MERCY, LOVE and COMPASSION while you are telling them they are sinners. YES, bring them to ME, that is what the LORD HAS SAID. “BRING THEM TO ME.” We do that by his love, and mercy, and we are to PRAY, BRING GOD’S WORD and the WORD of OUR TESTIMONY all in the LOVE OF CHRIST. Like the Book of Jude tells us to do; JUDE 1:22-23, “And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.” AMEN

Pastor J.D., Keep up the focus on Jesus and encouraging like Apostle Paul did, for us to not give up the faith, to fight the good fight, and win the race marked out for us… pressing onward, not looking back at former things, but press onward to Christ. Jude said; “But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” Jesus said, when you see all these things happening, I Am at The Door. Matthew 24:33, Mark 13:29, Luke 21:31-36,
God’s Blessings to you and your family.
Robin

5 Likes

@K7, please read this. Resetting WorkLife by WEF:

1 Like

Thanks Dennis. Thanks. I think it is good to be aware of these things. Especially when spelled out so blatantly for us. As we all know, God is still on the throne whichever direction things take. And there always is the likelihood that the globalist agenda’s time has come. A threshold unto a new global era. As I survey that panoramic political and biblical landscape, the revelation brought to us in regards to things previously well more hidden, globalists agenda, is certainly emboldened. This leads me to 2 conclusions: 1) It is time for it, or 2) We live in an era of “revealing.” But for what sake? Perhaps, other. Indicators, in my world perspective, lean toward #2. But it is of great helpful value to be well aware of #1, amen.

Good question…I have no idea.

That would be so ironic, that it has a likelihood solely based on that.

Its all in our face!!!

3 Likes