Nov 29 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: What Can I Do?

Pastor JD answers the question of “What can I do?” in light of all that’s happening in, and coming to the world.

VIDEO HERE: JD Farag Bible Prophecy

Prophecy Update Resource Links:

Zero Hedge, “The Great Relocation: Americans Are Relocating By The Millions Because They Can Feel What Is Coming”

The Jerusalem Post, “Trump says coronavirus vaccine deliveries to begin next week

Arutz Sheva, “We won’t force vaccine; but here’s what we will do”

World Economic Forum, “CommonPass”

The Washington Post, Barack Obama

The Wall Street Journal, “Supreme Court blocks Covid-19 Restrictions on Religious Services in New York”

The Christian Post, “Christian medical group urges churches to stop gathering amid pandemic: Don’t make church an idol.”

The Times of Israel, “Syria says Israel carries out strikes near Damascus, Golan Heights border”

Arutz Sheva, “Will Trump attack Iran?

The Times of Israel, “Top Iranian officials blame Israel for nuclear mastermind’s killing, vow revenge”

Chris O’Gorman jdfarag.org website forum designs for anyone looking to fund Billboards, Business Cards, flyers and now keyrings
★ Requests for: ABC... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

Online member billboard using jdfarag.org forum graphics for Billboard in Tulsa Oklahoma
Billboards content request, and suggestion - #17

Anthea in London, UK link to purchase Amazon notebooks containing the ABCs of Salvation Amazon.com

6 Likes

The message from God through JD was incredible. May God bless your ministry, but keep it from becoming so big it loses its direction, like so many others.

6 Likes

I have always felt this vaccine was going to be the mark or become part of the mark, people are dying to get back to “normal life” at whatever cost, the mask mandates, the lockdowns , now a vaccine. I started really looking into the vaccine, the ingredients in it, the technology linked to it, the Gates and their foundation and what it contributes too, and from day 1 I have felt it in my soul, if they tell me I cannot buy or sell without it , I AM NOT RISKING MY ETERNAL life . People are begging to go back to the way life was, but why? Some people want to rise up against the government and make the mandates and mask stop, however you cannot alter Gods prophecy and he wont change is mind. What Jesus told us what would happen in scripture 2000+ years ago is coming to fruition right before our eyes. I pray we all have the discernment and endurance to stand firm until the time of Jesus return. I will refuse the vaccine !

10 Likes

It is incredible what you are doing! I can barely figure out how to print out the ABC’s of salvation on something to hand out ( but working on it). Thank you from a fellow believer.

2 Likes

Pic  1

ISAIAH 17 The Burden Of Damascus!
Damascus is the oldest continually-inhabited city in existence. Many prophecy experts think that the sudden destruction of Damascus will be the catalyst that triggers the Ezekiel 38 war, or will occur in conjunction with the Ezekiel 38 war. These 2600+ year old prophecies have not been fulfilled as of yet. Damascus, though ravaged by the Syrian Civil War, still stands and still has people living there (perhaps Jeremiah 49:23-27 is occurring in our day as a lead up to the full destruction of Damascus). As we’ve see recently in the news, there are several Russian, Iranian, and Syrian military installations in and around Damascus, as well as chemical weapons and the headquarters of several terrorist groups.
20201129_145249

Iran is setting up shop in Damascus and openly state their religiously-driven plans to destroy Israel. Airstrikes in 2017 and 2018 by Israel against weapons convoys (gifts from Iran to Hezbollah), and an Iranian built installments near Damascus makes one wonder how close we are to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38. We’re not told who destroys Damascus or how it is destroyed, but surrounding verses suggest it’s during conflict with Israel. Recent events suggest it may be a preemptive strike by Israel necessary for her survival!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-burden-of-damascus/

EZEKIEL 38 The Gog Magog War!
“The 38th and 39th chapters of Ezekiel [Ezek. 38; Ezek. 39] record considerable prophetic detail relative to this great war. It should be noted that it is to take place ‘in the latter years’; that it will be fought in the ‘mountains of Israel’ against those who have been gathered to the land of their ancient inheritance; that the land of Israel shall be relatively unprotected, a ‘land of unwalled villages’; that Gog and Magog shall come ‘out of the north parts’ in such numbers as ‘to cover the land’ as a cloud; that the Lord will then come, and all men shall shake at his presence; that there will be such an earthquake as has never before been known, which will throw down the mountains; that there will be pestilence, blood, fire, and brimstone descend upon the armies; that the forces of Gog and Magog will be destroyed upon the mountains of Israel and that the house of Israel will be for seven months burying the dead and seven years burning the discarded weapons of war!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-gog-magog-war/

We are sooooo there!! THIS IS IT!! Its all coming together!! The vaccine, the Beast system, the One World Religion, the Fig tree generation (Psalm 90:10), Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38!

So this is what got me…
:black_small_square:︎"The Great Reset" will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland from May 18th to 21st 2021!
:black_small_square:︎Israel turns 73 next year on May 14th 2021!
:black_small_square:︎Abbas has asked the UN to call for an internantional
peace conference in the summer of 2021!
:black_small_square:︎The Red Heifer turns 3 years in August 2021!

Can you see Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 written all over these headlines??!!

• Israeli minister warns of war if Biden returns to Iran Deal!
• If Biden is President an Israel Iran war could be on the horizon top Israeli minister warns!
• Harris: Biden administration would reverse several Trump policies on Palestinians!
• If Biden wins Israel could be ‘forced’ to take action against Iran, says minister!
• Rabbi of Noahide court warns a Biden victory means Gog Magog War!
• Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Says Winner of US Election Will ‘Surrender To Iran’!
:black_small_square:︎Trump has 2 months left to attack Iran, and here’s why he might!
:black_small_square:︎3 reasons to expect a potential US-Israeli strike on Iran in December!
:black_small_square:︎Israel, US planning to attack Iran during Trump’s final days!
:black_small_square:︎Trump’s former adviser: Israel could attack Iran before Biden takes office!
:black_small_square:︎Iranian MP mocks threats of Israeli war on Iran!
:black_small_square:︎Iran warns Israel of ‘crushing’ reply to ‘hit and run’ strikes in Syria!

Whoever wins be it President Trump or Biden i see Isaiah 17 just waiting to explode! Should President Trump get back into office the Iranians will go crazy and want to attack Israel…so whoever gets in either way ,as pastor J.D Farag said Isaiah 17 is a penstroke or a mouse click away and he goes on to say that you have the perfect prophectic storm coming!!

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!!!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in!:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
My website : www.rapturecountdown.com

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the evangelism stories at the end. Every time I Uber and have to go use the bathroom I’ll put Bible tracts in the stalls and I’ll leave one in the backseat for my Uber riders

3 Likes

This message – was spot on. Sure I’m nervous, But, I am beginning to hold on to the reality God is not worried. (granted I am, but I am a weak human).
I hope we can continue encourage each other during this time. We all will have to face hard choices, and I pray all of us stand fast.

Also @Josee, that photo shop cracked me up!! Awesome job!! For a second it looked like Bob Ross… !

1 Like

Amazing update. Yeah, just the fact it contains human aborted baby tissue is disgusting.

Although I don’t think it is the Mark - unless you can get it in the forehead as well as the hand. However, it will pave the way for the Mark of the Beast, and I can see a scenario where they have some new things every year or so (remember, Bil Gates if into computers, and so many of us are used to getting upgrades on everything) to add to make it stronger, maybe a biochip one year which tracks everything, that might be what can go in the hand or forehead.

Then, eventually, the upgrade which causes one to swear allegiance to the Beast.

Edit: I just realized one of them, I forget if it’s this one, came in 2 components. So, they’re probably already starting people on the ideas of “upgrades” to it.

1 Like

I, too, have been looking for a way I can spread the word. . .The picture of “But God” was taken on the beach in Nags Head, NC. I am currently in Florida and heading to Georgia to help the GOP with boots on the ground. I uploaded my pictures to the Walmart app and ordered 300 business cards. Before checking out I changed my order to 100, a little fearful of what I was going to do. I tried everything, even deleting my order and replacing it, but the 300 remained. . .God knows best. I just received 300 cards and plan on distributing 10 a day for the next 30 days. This morning I went out into the parking lot and prayed over each vehicle as I placed a card on the drivers window near the door handle. I have been so inspired by all the ways people are getting involve, that I just couldn’t sit here any longer. Thank you so much for your updates, inspiration and prayers. My God protect you and your ministry. :heart::latin_cross::heart:

![image|666x500]

6 Likes

Hello from Grand Haven, Michigan
I been studying Bible Prophecy since the early 1990’s and its astonishing to see
the uptick in prophetic events these days. When talking to people I use current events
as a segue into talking about the Lord. Love the prophecy updates Pastor J.D. ! !

4 Likes

That is so awesome José @Josee!! I was so happy to hear the name of my brothers and sisters in yesterday’s update. I also was able to have a good laugh, which is, what JD pointed out, better to do because otherwise we would cry!
@fluidicice with the amazing designs as well! My mother also watched and we both texted each other during the sermon praising the Lord!

With all seriousness, though, these times are SCARY. But let the peace of the Lord fill all of your hearts and really blindly put your faith and trust in Him. The news triggered me a bit (quite sensitive to it, while I wasn’t before), but immediately I could envision Jesus’ beautiful magnificent radiant face and complete peace filled me.

Jesus Lord, you are on our doorstep. We await your return in the sky.

Have a blessed week everyone :lady_beetle::white_heart:

6 Likes

Terrific central message (31:50 to 41:05) on Psalm 11 and trusting the Lord. I encourage others to read commentaries related to this short psalm. In one in-print commentary I own it draws a parallel between vv2-3 and the coming of Antichrist (in addition to Saul seeking David). Praise the Lord we can trust in Him! Amen. God bless you and your ministry pastor Farag.

Thank you Pastor J.D. for all that you are doing for the Lord! It is nice to hear someone sharing what’s going on in the world connected to prophecy!!! The message where you talked about letting go of this world, has been on my mind ever since!!! I keep thinking about lots wife who desired something from where she was leaving that she turned around! I want to keep my eyes focused on Jesus that I have know desired here on earth! God bless you and yours!!! Thank you for being an obedient servant of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! Blessing to you from Columbia Falls Mt. love you man!!!

That is very interesting @Josee. A few years back I had chated in a game chat with a woman who had the exact same business as you do and she supported the family as her husband had an accident and couldn’t work. I had never heard of people contracting/selling by creating backgrounds and props for computer games before. That was very cool, as we used to say in my day. May The Lord continue to bless you all! Jude 20-25

@Josee -------> :+1:

English Standard Version
Philippians 4:10-13
“I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity. Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”

English Standard Version
1 Peter 5:6-8
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Thank you Pastor JD Farag for your sharing what God has laid upon your heart! It was very encouraging and informative. My family: my wife and I, my mother, sisters and their families, 2 of my children have been listening to both your Prophecy Updates and Sunday Sermons since about mid-April of this year. We all pray for you and all of the assembled body of Christ there in Hawaii and for all our brothers and sisters in Christ worldwide here. We look forward to meeting you all in the air!

Hi JD

Thank you for another great and encouraging message.

I am a christain lady living in Kalbarri (6 hours north of Perth )Western Australia. The Lord bought me up here to live in an amazingly beautiful place. He blessed me far beyond my dreams after backsliding and wandering around in the ‘wilderness’ for approx 15yrs. I basically hit rock bottom financially, emotionally and physically after leaving my job due to stress approx . I had started to study online approx 4yrs ago and so stumbled upon a couple of videos on you tube that frankly frightened the pip out of me. I ended up on my knees and repented. I have a close christian friend that is very much like minded on alot of things and he recommended your channel…and wow what a blessing! I don’t go to the errrmmm ‘churchs’ (small angilcan or the small catholic) here. Kalbarri is very small and I pretty much keep to myself other than working. My life has turned around and Im now living in incredible blessings according to the promise He gave me in Jeremiah 29:11. And at the end of the day, regardless of weather we have a job, a car, a house etc or not, or if we have serous illness…HE IS STILL WORTHY of ALL our praise and adoration…every single day…HE ALONE IS WORTHY!
He doesn’t change.
Anyway this is the first time Ive joined a forum and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the encouraging messages and updates. I have passed on the videos to family members so that they too can be encouraged and uplifted as I have been.
I would also like to access some of the ABC of salvation business cards to ‘drop’ out all over Kalbarri and also all the way to Perth and surrounds when I next go down in a few weeks. The powers to be will try to shut down the churches and meeting together, HOWEVER they will never shut down the TRUTH and the Lord will provide the means and ways to get it out there in these last days.
I pray that our wonderful Lord will continue to bless you and your family abundantly and to have His hand on you in order to continue to share as you do.
Take care
Nola

3 Likes

I really think Pastor Farag should include Repent and believe in the ABC’S of salvation.

Karen you are so right and I will also refuse the vaccine. See you above!