Nov 8 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Now What?

This song has been on my mind and in my heart for days! I can’t stop singing it. It is a good one to have stuck in my head, I guess. <3

1 Like

Thank you. I do believe God is in control. and we are all to continue to pray.

1 Like

It is by NO means over yet. The media has no right to claim a presidential victory. There will court cases and investigations and it could ultimately end in a reversal for a Trump victory.

1 Like

Thank you pastor JD for this week’s prophecy update. You give such great encouragement to us believers who are enduring these troubling times. Thank you for reminding us believers about our soon blessed hope, the rapture, where we soon will meet our bridegroom , the Lord Jesus, in the air ! Also, your abcs of salvation help so many to understand the gospel and become saved.

3 Likes

@jdmiller
Hi, welcome jdmiller, glad to hear from you. I am not sure what prophecy you’re referring to President Trump? I have not heard of any nor do I see anything about him in prophetic Holy Scripture specifically?

Hey there, Becca, right? :slight_smile:

I think it is all the aforementioned. Why?

1. Physical home
    • For many of us, we have a household comprising of more than 1 person. Speak to those persons/family members about Jesus. Tell them the ABCs, plant the seed.
    • Personally, I am physically cleaning it up. I don’t want to leave behind too much rubbish he he. Also dedicate your physical home to God. Invite Him.
  2. Physical body
    • You could think of fasting, how it is described in the Esther book. It clarifies your mind and shows discipline. Self-discipline, something JD mentioned in his 8 November Bible study sermon (the 2nd video). Here the physical is connected to the spiritual. Follow me?
  3. Being diligent in His Word and prayer.
    • Absolutely. Reading His word, the foundation of everything, is very important in order to be able to successfully commit to points 1 and 2 above. I think especially in these times, it will give us peace, as we can be overwhelmed of all that’s happening. When you have inner peace thanks to God, you can have a peaceful home, both spiritually and physically. The latter is VERY important, as the WILES of the devil (dramatic effect here, like JD always does ha ha), will attack you once you commit yourself more and more the our Lord.

I’m not saying that this is the way of viewing the statement. It’s just my look on it.

1 Like

Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! :raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::heart::raised_hands:t4::heart:

Lion,

Please research things before you move forward in life’s decisions. Trump has done more for the Church (and the world) than many previous administrations. One party wants to continue the wholesale slaughter of the unborn, unprotected gifts from God. One party wants to exclude God from all government. One day you will be asked why you missed the opportunity to make a change in this world via the government.

You are correct one one note - Government and man is not the source of your salvation but that does not exclude us from believing and acting to make change for the Kingdom today through those entities.

Please pray as you move forward in your relationship with Jesus and ask Holy Spirit for guidance. You can and will be a powerful force for Him!

1 Like

Your response let me know the level of your research. Please let me know why Biden is such a Godly choice. I am open to hearing your research

Good research Lion.

Something to ponder: IF the U.S. is indeed one of the young lions of Tarshish who only protest the the Gog-Magog invasion of Ezekiel 38, would a Biden presidency do that? I don’t believe they would. They hate Israel with a passion and would probably celebrate it. Just thinking out loud here…

3 Likes

Good point RM.

I believe they may do it to look “politically correct” but that would be it. No real meaning for sure.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Great to connect with brothers and sisters in Christ awaiting the Blessed Hope!! :heart::pray::point_up:

1 Like

believing for more souls and His soon return! Not sure if there’s that much sand left :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

One thing that I always find issue with is this “trust in God to give you earthly things” mentality, it borders on health and wealth prosperity gospel. God didn’t ever promise you’ll be healthy and wealthy, always have a job, always have a roof over your head, God didn’t promise everyone a spouse…
We can pray for these things, and trust that God will come back for us and fulfill His PROMISES to us… but… are we really to presume that God’s going to give us everything we want on earth? Paul prayed for healing from an affliction and was not given it. I’ve prayed for healing … I’m still crippled. So… doesn’t seem to be within God’s will, at least not iin this life.

1 Like

Jay,

First of all, I am so sorry there has been no change in your condition. I have been involved in the prosperity “movement” as some call it but with all moves of God there is a lot of variation, good and bad. Please do not view Jesus through the lens of man’s view and interpretations of His Word. Let His Word speak directly to you.

I have dealt with an infirmity myself. I cannot hear in my right ear and it has been that way for many years. I have to be careful that it doesn’t taint my ministry opportunities and life chances to witness for him. Satan is always trying to remind my that I’m a hypocrite to pray for other people’s healing when I am still deaf in that ear. He will always tell us to doubt God, His Word and His promises.

I can tell you it is His will for you to be healed. Jesus took the stripes on his back for that reason.

There are many good books and web sites on healing but I’m sure you been to many and read some yourself. If you are interested, I can suggest some that can help solidify your stand on His Word.

Please know that His love paid the price for your healing, our salvation and many more things (spiritual and physical). I cannot explain everything in your condition but wanted to encourage you to never stop believing His love (blood) is greater than your condition. I am not pretending to understand and know all you have been through, only one Person can do that.

I am going to join with others who have prayed and continue to pray for that manifestation of health in your body.

Seeing you through His eyes - PPnVA

1 Like

Sometimes God heals, sometimes God says “my grace is sufficient” and leaves you with the affliction. There’s a purpose to it, but that doesn’t mean you get everything you want.

Jay,

I do not want to seem to be a know-it-all or offend you in any way but remember this - What we want and what He has provided can be and typically are two different things. I agree with you on that.

But what He has provided for (at the cross) has no bearing on mine, yours or anyone else’s wants.

Please keep believing.

of course I believe in salvation, and yes, I believe in the resurrection, so yeah, one day God’s going to make everything right. I’m just saying on this earth, in this life? It’s not promised to be easy and you’re not promised to be healthy. You might have a season of sickness and it might be your whole earthly life. It’s a fallen world. God promises you a place in heaven, that doesn’t mean He promises you’ll never experience a season of homelessness on earth. God promises you you’ll never thirst again, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t ever on this earth be in a desert and parched.
The eyes are on heaven not on earth. I apologize that i was in the wrong thread cause I didn’t read the thread title and thought this was about his newest update but yeah, it can strike a nerve with me when people seem to think God’s promised them that they’ll always be healthy, always have a home, always have money enough for their needs on this earth.

1 Like

Jay

NP on the thread :grin:

Never said “always” as again, you’re correct, we will deal with issues while on earth. I totally agree with that.

Just saying He paid a price for “stuff” on earth as it will not be needed when we get home.

I’m sure you have researched this from many views.

Just wanted to encourage you in what He has made available for the here and now.

Keep asking questions, never go wrong there. I hope and believe God will show himself strong in your life.

God Bless and hope this Christmas season will be like never before.