November 10th, 2022: Jeremiah 35-36 - The Blessing of Obeying God’s Word

:bible2: Jeremiah 35-36

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about the blessings that come as a result of obeying God’s Word and conversely, the consequences that come as a result of disobeying God’s Word.

Watch on JD Farag.org

Or Watch on YouTube

Book Study Here Jeremiah

9 Likes

Does anyone have any information on if the Rechabites are today’s Bedouin ?…or if they are related ??

I did a quick search for an answer, and haven’t found anything solid to confirm or deny this.

I haven’t looked thoroughly into the genealogies of Rechab, Jonadab, Keninites, Jethro, Bedouin ancestry, etc. to find if there are any links yet.

I thought I’d ask if anyone here has that knowledge before I start.

You mean that people group JD mentioned in BP today?

2 Likes

Yes, the Rechabites as mentioned in Sunday Prophecy Update…referring to the Jeremiah 35 & 36 teaching.

I’m currently watching Pastor JD’s Presentation on Jeremiah 35 & 36 again to see if I missed a Rechabite / Bedouin connection.

If you or anyone has any information on this, I’m all ears…if not, I will pursue these two (or one in the same :man_shrugging:) nomadic tribes further.

I have no idea but I found these it may interest you.

3 Likes

Jethro is a Kenite.

3 Likes

As far as I can tell at this point, the nomadic Rechabite’s and Bedouin’s are not the same or related tribes, but that is a guess based on a great lack of solid information. I looked up the Bedouin origins, and they don’t appear to go as far back as the Rechabites…all this is assumed with very little information.

I don’t have much trust in public Wiki’s.

It does seem likely that the Rechabites and Bedouins would have crossed paths in the middle east territories…or perhaps, the Bedouins do have ancestry from the Rechabites :man_shrugging:

I’d bet the Bedouin’s themselves could clear this matter up, now if I could only find a Bedouin walking about in the southwest U.S., I could ask him :man_walking:t6: :grinning:

3 Likes