November 13th, 2022: 1 Peter 5:1-4 - Ask These Questions

:bible2: 1 Peter 5:1-4

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: poses 5-questions that we need to ask ourselves, and anyone serving the Lord in ministry, especially those who are pastors and leaders.

View on JDFarag.org

Or Watch on YouTube

:mag_right: 1 Peter Video List: Here

10 Likes

Pastor JD, thank you. I feel very very satiated from being fed from His Word through your message.

Thank You Lord for Pastor JD’s service to You in keeping the Holy Spirit central so that He can be empowered as You work through him.
Please Put Your desires on my heart Lord. I want my desires to be aligned with Yours that I may be delighted and love You more and more. Like Peter, bring me to you Lord.
Thank You Lord for this message that You wanted me to hear and ingest. In Jesus marvelous name Amen.

4 Likes

:open_book:1 Peter 2:9 :dove:

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

6 Likes

I think in this sermon, Pastor JD addressed the absolute key to it all for us…

The Eternal Perspective changes everything, including our very own perspective and understanding.

4 Likes

@staceylovesJesus
This makes me cry…

Thanks for sharing that Bema seat video as well…on another thread…
Your messages of Hope are so very powerful.
Thank you dear Stacey

https://youtube.com/shorts/VpOcVfJcK0Q?feature=share

3 Likes

@Kina1234 all glory to God the Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! :latin_cross: :heart: :raised_hands:t3:

A brother in Christ, Benjamin shared that photo 1 Peter 2:9 and i thought wow this is a powerful verse and gotta share it with my brothers and sisters in here.

it makes me happy that you enjoyed the Bema Seat video as much as i did. Glory to God :raised_hands:t3::blush:

The short video you shared brought tears to my eyes… thinking about my dad and hoping soon to have a wonderful happy praise report on his homecoming back to Jesus. :heart:
Thank you dear Kariena for sharing this. All i ever wanted was for my family, brothers and sisters in Christ is to be hopeful and happy.
God is so good… He’s so good to me. :sparkles: love you sister. :two_hearts:

4 Likes