November 13th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What Would Jesus Say About all This

Interestingly, the Geneva Bible calls them the birds of heaven. Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and it is a tree, so that the birds of heaven come and build in the branches thereof.

5 Likes

Pastor JD noted in the BPU how the tares are the ones sowing confusions and divisions contrary to the doctrines learned in the bible. What is ironic is that often they are the first to cry “division, division”. but forget the last part of the verse.

The lost will often use Romans 16:17 to silence all truth.

However, you may notice over time that they consistently leave out mention of the last part which is essential to knowing the context of that true bible verse and it’s application for God’s people.

Here is the accurate verse:

Romans 16:17

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences —contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.” (emphasis added)

Ah! —divisions and offences WHICH ARE CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE WHICH YE HAVE LEARNED…"

The divisions and offences they cause are “Contrary to the Doctrine” of the Word of God!

For example: when a professing Christian sees absolutely no problem with reading and giving their kids books like Harry Potter, witchcraft and occultic books, celebrating darkness, hellyween, etc…

But they will attack utterly anyone for pointing out that these occultic books violate the Word of God itself, and are considered abomination to God.

The truth of God’s Word is what is hated. For the truth put salt and light on sin. Yet the messengers are attacked instead of the message, for they should really take it up with the Word of God Himself. If His Word cause division, that division is of God.

The ecumenical demands unity —no matter what the Word of God says—ie unity with error and blasphemy. How can any true Christian agree to that?

7 Likes

Love that,
Thank you for sharing this. :heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m rereading the entire 13th chapter of Matthew in the Geneva Bible, and just caught this in verse 4: And as he sowed, some fell by the wayside, and the fowls came and devoured them up. The word fowls used instead of birds.

2 Likes

Yes i agree with this brother. I bet it took you 3 seconds to find that online, right? It would seem that aside from the sower and the seed, these are metanarratives of the kingdom of God we enter into in our hearts. Or the kingdom from God’s perspective…being that he postponed the one offered to Israel when He came. The kingdom of light. And it starts out small (Christ and 12 apostles) and turns into billions of people on earth throughout history. And is the number one seller. And is in most every culture and corner of the world. From just, 12 people.

4 Likes

Agreed. The birds represent evil. Overall the kingdom of God grows with all this in it (birds, tares)… There is a great deal to learn about the parables and all this but the birds are nesting in the tree and definitely evil.

1 Like

Dr Gary Hedrick out of San Antonio Tx has some great teachings that really bring in the Jewish culture etc. I think he does a great job explaining the parables in Matthew. I haven’t listened for quite awhile so can’t articulate well here. . If anyone decides to listen to his teachings and comment on them please let us know. He’s on OnePlace I think and all the teaching series can be found.

COVID UPDATE from the official NIH website:

“The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.”

6 Likes

" life is deeply Painful. So many Children of God have Broken Hearts. Soon there will be no more death, no more sadness, no more wickedness, no more sin, no more suffering. JESUS is Coming to wipe away every tear. Make sure JESUS is the Love of Your life. Obey Him as Lord and Savior. Keep Your eyes on JESUS."

Alan B.

10 Likes

Hi could you advise on how to use colloidal silver for coughs fku etc. I have become the owner of a colloidal silver making setup… and would very much appreciate any information that you have
Yours in Christ

This song is for all OF US who Calls ON The Greatest NAME Yeshua!!! Our Lord Jesus! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Court rules on Biden scheme to rewrite law to say ‘sex’ means ‘gender ID’

A federal district court has rejected Joe Biden’s scheme to simply change federal law by redefining “sex” to mean “gender ID,” “sexual orientation” or a myriad other alternatives that contemporary society has created.

4 Likes

warning about the occult going viral on tiktok

This will take over during the tribulation.

5 Likes
3 Likes

This is horrific - there are no other words to describe it!

1 Like

That’s an interesting twist to this war. Praying for the families of the two people that died.

1 Like

When i saw in the article they had 30 Billion views, i was aghast.

Evidently some former witches who are now born again believers in Christ are addressing this in a way only they can, and counteracting it with tiktok also. That is comforting to know, but still, yikes.

It made me think of how Harry Potter and the glorification of all things occultic and witchcraft paved the way for this with the youth of today. And globally too, not just in the USA. I mean 30 billion views, oy. It’s epidemic.

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Major Rivers All Around the World Have Suddenly Dried Up at the Same Time

4 Likes