November 14, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video (with Worship): Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/ccabe24a-1389-4249-9360-224fdbb57d21/document.pdf

image (1)

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about how it is and why it is that God allows difficulty in the lives of His people, right before He’s about to deliver His people.

:stopwatch: Time stamps (approx)

Worship : 0 - 30 mins
Prophecy Update : 31 mins - 1 hr 31 mins
Deliverance in Christ : Eternal

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
17 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

10 Likes

I certainly agree with Pastor JD in this Prophecy Update.

There is nothing like hardship, affliction, and going against the flow of the world to test those whom are Truly His.

Also, we as Christians, see the escalating hardships and afflictions coming quickly and aimed directly at us by the flow of the world.

27 Likes

Quote from the article by Jonathan Brentner: Politics or Potlucks:

Quote:
“”" 1. The words of Proverbs 24:10-12 remain a source of conviction for me as I watch as the numbers of vaccine deaths climb each week. I must speak up.

2. The vaccine mandates that have already caused much loss, misery, and death in the United States. If fully implemented according to the plans of President Biden , they will devastate America and wherever else a government resorts to such cruel and wicked tyranny. Pray that this will not happen.

3. The inclusion of children as young as five in the vaccine push in the U.S. is over-the-top evil, and woe to me if I do not speak out against this wicked and criminal abuse of young children by the vile Biden administration. Pray that parents will have the wisdom to keep their children away from these deadly vaccines.""" quote ending

Very convicting to say the least.

And then he writes:

" WHAT CAN I DO?

Since God’s calling along with our gifts and talents are different for each and every one of us, there’s really no simple answer to this question. The answer may be different for many of us.

Of course, we must pray as never before and immerse ourselves in the words of Scripture, which we need just as much as a fish depends on water for survival. We need the hope and eternal perspective we find in God’s Word. "
quote ending.

worth a read of the article to see the rest.

p.s.
Dear Dennis, thank you for keeping us informed, and for all the encouraging scriptures and pictures you kindly post. God Bless @dlcv

9 Likes

Wow! I was just reading Luke this week when I saw the statement from Jesus about him coming to create division. I was relating that to my husband because I was kind of shocked. I had to read it a few times to understand it. But God, I finally got it. I’m glad Pastor Farag explained it too. Jesus is definitely near.

16 Likes

Here it is they are stepping up their hate campaign to demonize all of us

Yahoo News

Threats against politicians, doctors and police: Here is some of the intelligence that led to the latest DHS warning

4 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Many would ask…“um, what threats?”

The only threats I’ve seen are those coming from the so-called “mandators” of this poisoned atrocity. Those trying to protect and defend others from being harmed are a threat to no one, and a help to everyone.

Oh wait…that is just part of the typical bulsh-evik playbook…the false narrative where they have to contrive and invent new “boogymen” to justify bringing in the black hats— to justify removing more freedoms, …so they can do more harm.

Same script, different day.

11 Likes

This is interesting. In 2019 Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and others were saying that the world was going to end in 11 years, 2030. The World Economic Forum has Agenda 2030. Turkey has said it would like to revive the Ottoman Empire in 2023, 2023 is 7 years before 2030. Satan’s throne is in Turkey.

On a different note, I thought this condensed things and might help bring people to Christ.

Paving the way

19 Likes

yep agreed…they are following the script provided for them by their elite masters

3 Likes

interesting

1 Like

:flushed:

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

The very last book of the OT malachi ends with a statement that God will turn the heart of the patents to children and children to parents. When I was young I couldn’t understand that…parents are supposed to love their children and visa versa. The child abuse, abortion and elderly abuse if through the roof. We need the spirit to change our hearts society is disintegrating in front of us

9 Likes

I need some advice. I live in Australia and there may be a distinct possibility that i will bemandated to take the vaccine or lose my job. I am prepared to lose my job and try to pick up manual labour to get by and feed my family. The thing is that i earn the income in our family. My husband has told me that if I am mandated to then I must get the jab. I’ve tried talking to him about it. He agrees that this stuff is poison, but he needs me to earn the money. He is non-negotiable . What do I do? Should I do what my husband says, or sacrifice my marriage? I’m in a dilemma and pray that it doesn’t come to this decision! I want to honour God!

12 Likes

I pray that God gives you wisdom. My immediate reaction is that its totally unreasonable of him, knowing that this poison couldd kill or disable you to ask you to risk death to keep up his standard of living. A husband is called to love his wife as Christ loved the church. Would Jesus ask this of you? So Sorry sister…May God give you wisdom and Grace

13 Likes

Nessie “We must obey God rather than man” (Acts 5:29). He will provide :heart:

15 Likes

5 Likes