November 14, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes
3 Likes

You are in a tough spot. The husband is supposed to be the head of your household as Christ is the head of the church. Jesus laid down his life for the church. Your husband should love you as Jesus loves the church. He will be held accountable for the decision he makes for your family. Is he prepared to accept these consequences? Has he earnestly sought the Lord over this decision? Does he ask you to do this in spite of what your conscious is telling you? I would suggest approaching him with these questions in a respectful and loving manner. I would pray for Gods wisdom and submit to your husband’s decision. God will honor you. Praying for you my friend!

3 Likes

This shot is evil, created by satanically inspired people to kill and destroy. Accepting it, especially against your conscience, is a defilement of your holy temple. You are not called to obey your husband above God; we must obey God rather than man. Humble spousal submission as a reflection of the church’s relationship with Christ DOES NOT equal blind obedience. God never calls us to compromise to participate in evil. Furthermore, you are NOT your family’s provider, God is, and asking you to compromise your bodily integrity for the sake of money is a gross abuse of his position as head of the house and a failure to trust in the Provider God. No one who trusts in the Lord will be ashamed.

17 Likes

Great idea :clap:

2 Likes

CCK and Pastor JD can consider Rumble livestreaming services instead of antichristian youtube and facebook.

Stew Peter’s show did a live stream there in 6pm EST.

3 Likes

That would be great eh? Or in addition to!

And you might want to send that suggestion here: Pastor JD

3 Likes

i love Israel and i love jewish people :heart::heart::heart::israel:

4 Likes

i absolutely love this! Thank you Pastor Jack Hibbs

4 Likes

Quote from below post :- It is attracting the attention too of epidemiologists as the virus can be transmitted to humans. China has reported 21 human infections with the H5N6 subtype of avian influenza so far this year, more than in the whole of 2020.

Below post keep hearing on news bomber had converted to Christianity … Why is this relevant :person_shrugging:

4 Likes
3 Likes

I as well pray for the unborn, but more for the ones that are already here. Children are so precious and the flowers of God’s garden. May God bless and protect them all around the world.
In Jesus name.

Amen.

7 Likes

Also, I want to note that if your husband would end the marriage for your decision to stand up for your convictions, that is ENTIRELY on him. You aren’t sacrificing anything by standing firm in the Lord and resisting evil.

5 Likes

not trying to pick a fight here, hope you’ll hear me out: Your statement here is, unbeknownst to you as of yet, a product of the abortion industry itself.

“already here.” the unborn ARE already here, the same as someone who slips into a coma. they can’t communicate much, but they are still just as human. they are not less than other babies or children. they are equal. prayers for all children should include the unborn just as much, if it is understood that they are no less worthy of prayer and no less human. <3 it’s one thing if someone isn’t conceived yet, but the “unborn” are people who are already developing in a womb.

there is a lot of brainwashing and covering up of the abortion industry that causes well-meaning people, such as you, to dehumanize unborn children, without even realizing it. I hope this will not offend, I am just trying to relay info after what I’ve come to understand.

8 Likes

No, I do not believe or condone abortion in any kind, shape or form. Not sure you got my message right. but I believe we are on the same page, I sure hope so. Be blessed.

Guadalupe.

3 Likes

Will this be the financial system of the antichrist?

2 Likes

An actual OBITUARY on a funeral home site of a guy who died from the jab and wanted to tell folks not only about what happened to him but how he was treated. I do not know this man although he did live in my state. His funeral was yesterday.

10 Likes

https://rumble.com/vpb78r-parents-in-ny-take-to-the-streets-to-warn-ignorant-parents-injecting-their-.html

6 Likes

You are prepared to lose your job. You want to honor God. You have answered your own question. God Bless!

2 Likes