November 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Painted in the Prophetic Corner

What about the angels flying and declaring the gospel warning people not to take it ,what about the two witnesses ,144.000 Jews …

2 Likes

So if I’m understanding JD correctly, he believes the currentcovid injection will become the mark of the beast. And he says the mark of the beast (covid injection) will change our DNA so we’re not human anymore.
So what differentiates the current covid injection from the mark of the beast?
I know the current injection is not the MOTB.
But there has to be something that changes between this injection and the future MOTB injection.
Any thoughts?

8 Likes

As much as we like to think the mark will come in a form of a tattoo or patch of some sorts, the evidence that is out there is pretty convincing that these injections are indeed the mark. Now this is just my opinion so you can agree to disagree but I’ll give reasons why this could very well be it.

• The patents on modernas website has CRISPR & genome engineering mentioned on there. CRISPR tech is used for gene modification. Page 4 on patent US10703789 is where it is mentioned for those curious. The patent is under the spikevax which is the covid19 vaccine.
  • The predictive programming hinted at this pandemic before it even happened. The bioweapon in spiderman was called Devil’s Breath which had AI controlled CRISPR tech. Another example was Poppy with her handing these smart pills where their faces start to light up in binary in her 2018 song “Time Is Up”. Even weirder is that she had a facemask video back in 2017 and another video of her sneezing a month prior to the mask one.
  • There is videos of scientists finding all sorts of nasty stuff in the vials/blood of the vaccinated. Weird structures which I think is the cause of the blood clotting and heart attacks. I’ve seen videos of young people just falling on the ground unconscious. I’ve also seen video of people shining these UV lights just to have mysterious things appear on the skin but who knows if that’s fake or not. The other stuff is downright undeniable though.

For those wondering about the sneezing video I mentioned above, here it is. Look at the upload date too.

3 Likes

Psalm 33:18-19 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them who fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

14 Likes

---------------------------------

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/11/21/transhumanism-hacking-humans.aspx

10 Likes

When I read through the entire Bible for the first time, when I was 19 (that would be 1969-70), Genesis 6:1-4 was shocking. I had never heard of this before. For many years I had no idea what to make of it.

When I heard Dr. Stella Emmanuel connect it with the shots, with the days of Noah (then), and with “as in the days of Noah” (now), sometime in the past two years, something finally clicked. It started to make a little bit of sense.

I like that Pastor JD is calling this out. I’m still not sure what it all means, but prophecy is like that. As we approach the day, more and more becomes clear. It is quite possible that he is on target.

16 Likes
10 Likes

I thought the update was brilliant. I follow the news closely and was aware of the events of the past week. But I never could have put the significance of these events together, not only to reveal the unfolding evil plot, but tying it to the urgency of salvation. Grateful for JD.

15 Likes

Love you Pastor JD. Thank you for speaking the truth and connecting these dots for us. And for making the financial information easier to understand. So thankful the way in the end, how you summed it all up as to what really really matters most.

All the infamous “they” or “powers that be”, are doing, shall God reduce to dust. Psalm 2. And His Bride shall soon be redeemed up and out of the fiasco in the earth.

Who is worthy to open the scrolls? Not a one of us. Yet God in His mercy made a way for us, where there was no way. Thank you Jesus!

Please Lord give us the words and the guidance of your Holy Spirit to share the gospel with as many as we can now, till the very end……till our new beginning with you in home of Heaven. :dove: :dove: :dove:

A dear sister @_Kris shared this song on another thread, it is just so inspiring.
:heart:

18 Likes

YES it is [possible] thank you.
Doc :dove:

3 Likes

Thank God!

2 Peter 2

3 Likes

Mark Mirchison mentioned this dream in his video on Sunday. I searched his site and found it. Sharing here as I thought it especially intriguing that it was first posted seven years ago. To quote our dear pastor, “Things that make you go ‘hmmmmm’!”

10 Likes

2 minutes
if laughter is the best medicine, this will heal whatever ails ya.

8 Likes

And, our snowman is still looking up!

I’ve been having this growing sense that something is going to happen around Christmas this year, and I’ve had an intense longing for our children to “come home.” Tonight I learned that four of our five children will indeed be gathering here for Christmas. This will be the first time my husband’s children will be here all together. Tonight I also learned that my daughter was betrayed by her fiancé whom she trusted was her best friend. She has broken their engagement as he has broken her heart. I am wondering if this turn of events will bring her “home” as well. My husband’s eyes filled with tears. He said with great conviction, “There is a reason. . . “ and then I heard Mark Murchison share about his Christmas season rapture dream.

Could it be our snowman is on to something?
Not date setting. . . Just wondering as I wander

14 Likes

Love this dear sisters! This song has been on repeat in my heart for months! It encourages me every time I listen!

4 Likes

Love this rendition, too. Especially love to see the little ones joining in. So . . . Is He Worthy? x2 . . . :pray:t3::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh dear Brenda wow, you have been through a lot lately. Your precious daughter. Will keep her in prayer.
Yes, Christmas/ December has a strange feeling about it - unsettling, a waiting for…
I so want my children close. Its a momma’s thing - gathering in her chicks.

9 Likes

“Many are Called, few are Chosen.” Few have oil lamps that are full. Be Holy.!"

Alan B.

7 Likes

Great question! From my understanding the current Covid shot does indeed change one’s DNA. If this is correct, once taken you are no longer human. Jesus died on the cross to save humans. If you were already saved prior to taking the shot you are still saved because you can’t become unsaved. However what if you were not saved prior to taking the shot?

2 Likes

@Will @NamDoc

Are you suggesting that Pastor JD is either a false prophet or a false teacher by your comment?
One who by way of depraved conduct will bring the way of truth into disrepute?
One who by way of his greed as a teacher will exploit us with fabricated stories?
Is that what you meant by your 2Peter2 comment?
Thanking you ahead of time for your response.