November 21, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video (with Worship): Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/4109fe9d-cc65-492a-a5cb-08aca0ea9a91/document.pdf

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD provides reasons why Bible prophecy is more important today than at any time in history and addresses FAQs concerning religious exemption letters.

:stopwatch: Time stamps (approx)

Worship : 0 - 30 mins
Prophecy Update : 31 mins - 1 hr 31 mins
Deliverance in Christ : Eternal

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
10 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

This link explains what the employers are now asking about taking Tylenol, pepto, etc. What About Tylenol and Other Drugs? - Liberty Counsel

6 Likes

Regarding the common medications that were produced/developed using aborted tissue, you can thank Rev. Jeffress a little bit for pointing those out and saying that there was no legit religious reason for requesting an exemption. I can’t say how disappointed I’ve been from so many religious leaders with big platforms piling on, facilitating the agenda, and even helping the agenda against other believers.

At a health freedom conference a few months ago, a doctor said that this was a tactic being used, asking “if you used X in the past, why the problem now?”

Frankly, I didn’t know until about four years ago that vaccines used those aborted tissues, and I didn’t know that these other medications supposedly used that, either. And that’s a legit reason. He even said so.

Seriously, any employer that put out that nasty of a letter regarding how you can’t take Tylenol and could lose your job if you’re caught, I wouldn’t want to work for them at this point. Someone in their HR or legal department has a lot of hatred at work in them. Be kind and respectful, be firm in your stance, share the gospel, but if your job is over, I KNOW from personal experience God WILL PROVIDE.

We’re facing this in my household. It’s scary. It’s almost like God is prepping us for the job loss and giving us time to acclimate, to learn to step more towards him, and to ready our minds and hearts for when the hammer drops. That’s a big part of it, readying your heart and mind for the scenario before you face it, much like Daniel decided ahead of time no matter the cost. I don’t doubt my God, even if I doubt my own strength.

24 Likes

Pastor JD,

I stopped taking any vaccines containing human cells (and blood transfusion, etc. – I just had surgery for gastric bypass surgery and refused to allow it) several years ago, whether fetal or not. I specifically search out that information before I take a vaccine. Why? Because many cancers are in fact from foreign human stem cells in your body. Now as to aspirin, acetyl salicyclic acid was developed over 100 years ago, long before fetal cells were used in testing. The same is true of many of the other drugs. The use of fetal cells did not really begin before 1961 (polio) in vaccine development and manufacture, and these were not from elective abortions. Most vaccines still do not use fetal or even human cells. See History of Fetal Tissue Research and Transplants - Charlotte Lozier Institute for more information.

8 Likes

They are part of the problem. They are “useful idiots” for globalists to push the gene therapies. Look at Pope Francis, he go full blast making vaccine compulsory in Vatican City. He urged 1 Billion++ Catholics to take the vaccine.

These folks have made vaccination as a sacrament besides water baptism and Lord’s supper.

They will have to answer to our Chief Shepherd at judgment seat of Christ.

3 Likes

Link won’t work for me. Please help to get the table…

Prophecy Update 2021-02-07 - JD Farag / Calvary Chapel Kaneohe

While my daughter was going back and forth with her HR department regarding her religious exemption having been given that exact list of medications, my husband took the time to research many of them as we found the list suspiciously inclusive of ALL common ailments. More than one, aspirin in particular, were on the market commercially long before fetal cell research was even done. The only link he could find for the medications listed was that they were likely used “on” the fetal cells in the research on the cells, not developed “with” them in the making of the medications. He told our daughter that with that logic even water would be forbidden as it was likely dropped on a fetal cell in fetal cell research. She then forced her company to back down and refused to accept their list without proof which they wouldn’t give her, because they couldn’t. They granted her the exemption after allowing her to stipulate that she would research the medications herself and not simply take their word for it because this was a serious matter.

Stand your ground, because they don’t have the facts.

22 Likes

so what’s with homeboy wearing a mask in the church band?? lol. I’m glad he’s going to the church but I’d like to understand the story on that one…

6 Likes

Hi Vanessa, I’m not sure exactly which table you’re referring to for but here’s the link to the February 7, 2021 Bible Prophecy Update which has a pdf link to the resources used in it.

SURELY IT’S TIME FOR OUR LORD TO INTERVENE! THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

“A picture is worth a thousand words”, well that’s what i’m hoping to convey with the picture that i created below…

Pastor JD Farag on Bible prophecy “Bible prophecy has the much needed effect of loosening our ever tightening grip on our lives in this fallen world.”

Bible prophecy is converging no more on an monthly basis but on a hourly and minutely basis. We who understand the prophetic convergence factor know very well that we are running the last leg of the race in this dispensation of grace. Like a desert mirage we see the tribulation signs waiting to scorch the earth, but not until he who now restrains is taken out of the way. As we wait for our oasis which is the Rapture, its is no wonder why we often find ourselves overwhelmed by the things we see around us.

The world is a place full of evil. As Christians, we’re a people who are called to live holy, just, pure, and blameless lives and living holy, just, pure, and blameless lives leaves us as outsiders in this world. We do not conform to this fallen world (Romans 12:1-2), therefore we do not “fit in” among those who are worldly (I Peter 4:1-5).

There sure are a lot of reasons for us to find ourselves vexed. I’ve been thinking and talking a lot about Noah lately, as my gaze fell on a rainbow. In fact, the same reasons exist today as did in the days of Lot. Television shows, news medias, movies, and books try to portray sinful acts as “normal” and “innocent”. The old “no harm no foul” idea get’s tossed about frequently.

Not if but when the tribulation hits, that which is visible now, will have a snowball effect that will explode like an a avalanche causing absolute devastation during the 7 year tribulation. Speaking of the 7 year tribulation, the Pope Francis launched his 7-year Laudato si’ action plan. Hmm… Time Magazine created a quite in your face and very telling cover to commemorate COP26, in the style of the dark and foreboding ‘Boulevard of Broken Dreams’ by Gottfried Helnwein, rife with tragic-comic climate doomsday cult figures. Like it could not get any better, Time added “Last Call” under their logo masthead, well it actually is their “last call”, but in a way that none of the cast could ever imagine.

Pope Francis has summoned 40 leaders of the world’s religions to preach the pagan religion gospel of Gaia, to protect Mother Earth, calling for ‘radical action’ to deal with the ‘unprecedented threat’ of Climate Change. Well if i could only tell them that its not mother earth’s gospel but Father God’s Gospel that saves! Creation is groaning across the globe and it’s not global warming but its global warning, as the birth pangs increase in frequency and intensity!

The Covid Planedemic has played havoc with the supply chains all over the world. The price of barley and wheat are 40 percent up. Does’nt the Bible say that a loaf will cost a days wages (Revelation 6:6) during the tribultion?

The lawless one is very much alive and already working behind the scenes, just waiting to come on the world stage pounding his feet! A domino effect of bowl judgements and vile judgements await this world!

An outbreak of small pox is what they have planned next! Wait did i just say small pox!? Bill Gates funded and hosted the dystopian Event 201 where he and his buddies imagined what a COVID global outbreak would look like, and amazingly, just a months later a global COVID outbreak took place, killing millions. Bill Gates is sounding the alarm and you should believe him. Bill Gates took to the airwaves to warn the world yet again of coming and impending bioterror disaster, this time with the eradicated smallpox virus that science tells us no longer exists. Now get this, on the CDC website, they tell us that ‘smallpox has been eradicated’ but in June of 2021 the FDA approved brincidofovir (TEMBEXA) for treatment of smallpox. Hmm. How odd. When Bill Gates tells you to prepare for a ‘smallpox bioterror attack’, you should believe him. Oh, one more critical thing, remember when we told you about the quantum dot microneedle vaccination patch that uses luciferase? Bill Gates is also calling for that magic patch right now too.

Isaiah 17 is brewing. It is worth noting that Damascus was the epicenter for the start of God’s age of grace also know as the church age. Could it be that God will also use this city of Damascus to signal the end of the age of grace, the rapture of the church, and the start of the apocalyptic tribulation period by its sudden and complete destruction?

I’m afraid that the some of scoffers and mockers will be in a state of DISBELIEF when the tribulation hits as this world DESENDS into a state of DESTABILIZATION, post the DISAPPEARANCE of the church, as the strong DELUSION sets in and DESTRUCTION sweeps across the world as never seen before!

The population today is wired to information and should easily see the prophetic sirens blaring off in this - the last hour. Just like the people before the flood could see Noah building the ark but chose to deliberately ignore the signs and were surprised by the sudden flood, so also people today choose to remain blind to what’s happening all around. As long as life has some sort of normality and the populace are relatively comfortable, they choose to **turn a blind eye to the the genetic manipulation happening with the food production and within the health care ‘system’. Genetic engineering, transgenics and transhumanism are all ingredients of the Beast system that are already in play but will come to fruition only after the Beast is revealed.Yes, the world today isn’t much different than the days in which Noah lived rather are an exact replica and mirrors those days! If Noah were to be around today, rest assured he would recognize these days that we live in!

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding” (Proverbs 9:10).

This truth is spread across throughout Scripture and in our wicked world, it’s obvious that the fear of God is lacking. I’ve read Chapter 1 of Romans and understand why there is so much perverse behavior in the world. That chapter clearly speaks of what happens when God is rejected as the Creator.

Nathele Graham "Giants on the earth?(Genesis 6:4) The Hebrew word “napil” (pronounced nef-eel) is translated “giants” in the King James Version of the Bible, but most other versions say “Nephilim,” which is the better translation. They were hybrid creatures, the offspring of the fallen angels (sons of God) and human women (daughters of men). These Nephilim creatures were gigantic and evil. People of the day were just going about “business as usual” and not paying attention to what was happening around them much like today. "

The seeds of deception that had been sown for decades by the global elites through predictive programing are now in full bloom** and we are now witnessing the final push to sell the alien—or ancient alien—myth to the world. The telly offers screentime that glorify these demonic beings such as extraterrestrials, vampires, zombies, aliens, and all sorts of evil. The world is being led into accepting these demonic beings via predictive programing , so that when the “Harpazō” the great snatching away of the Ekklesia of Christ occurs, the alien deception could very well be used as a cover up. Sadly most people are totally oblivious to the reality of the days that we live in.

Those who rejected God’s warning and remained in the sin-infested cities were destroyed. For God to destroy so many people in the flood of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah, the wickedness must have been great.

Isaiah 17 The Destruction Of Damascus Is On The Cusp - The Ezekiel 38 Alliance In Place - A call for a 2-State Solution - The Abrahamic Accords Are Expanding - La Palma - “Sorceries” is pharmakeia - Global Vaccine Mandates - Kids Are Being jabbed - The Beast System Is In Place - Transhumanism - Metaverse - Luciferace - The Great Reset - Cyber Polygon - The Climate Change Agenda - The All About Me Generation - The Days of Noah And Lot Are Here - 6uild 6ack 6etter - UFO Deception!

“THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Jesus is Coming” - Chad Thomas

THE RAPTURE — A FORCEFUL SNATCHING AWAY FROM DANGER!
The nature of the rapture is a forceful snatching away of the true church from a significant and specific danger or threat.

This is a critical concept to understand. The rapture is not a casual event, nor does it occur at some arbitrary point in time rather it happens at a specific and appointed moment as a divine response to a material catalyst.

The Apostle Paul uses the term
episynagōgēs (Gk. ἐπισυναγωγῆς) in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to refer to the rapture.

The world is most assuredly on a Tribulation trajectory, but the Rapture will happen first!

Now is the time to point out these signs to others and warn them the end is near. If you’ve been waiting to share the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15 :1-4) with someone, don’t wait any longer. You may not have another opportunity. Jesus is at the door. The signs are all around us! If you haven’t given your life to Jesus Christ, please do it now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Satan knows his time is very short, as he is manipulating and recruiting willing minions to do his bidding to create a new world order as the stage is set right now before our eyes with this manufactured plannedmic crisis!

The doors to the Ark are about to be suddenly slammed shut by God… just as in the days of Noah.

SURELY IT’S TIME FOR OUR LORD TO INTERVENE!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/surely-its-time-for-our-lord-to-intervene/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

29 Likes

I love the prophecy updates. They keep us awake. Each week an update comes out is a week closer to the return of our savior Jesus. As for the jab, I will not take it. Disgusting to know there are parts of aborted babies in them. I also feel it is possibly the mark of the beast. They want every man, woman, and child to have it injected. This is the only one I know of they are forcing on people. Using businesses to force it. You will lose your job if you don’t take it. You can’t fly, shop or go anywhere without the jab. Sounds like the mark of the beast to me. Many are deceived by taking it because of fear. They are using force and fear to get all to take that jab. They are not reporting how many died from it or have other health problems. They also have given false numbers as to how many really have gotten covid. They count as a covid death of people that died of other means. Do research, the facts are online. The news won’t tell you. Put your faith in Jesus.

8 Likes

Went to look up the “Voice for Truth” website noted by pastor JD, and just thought I would put some links here for any who also need these.

https://avoicefortruth.com/resources/

some articles on the site:

https://avoicefortruth.com/information-sheets/

I appreciate what the pastor said about: (paraphrased)
“Im not ‘anti-vaxxer’; I’m a former vaxxer.”

And after what I know now personally…
never again.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Are we prepared?

3 Likes

U.S. AND CANADA - ABORTED FETAL CELL LINE PRODUCTS AND ETHICAL ALTERNATIVES

2 Likes

Good reading to know that your employer is and does have a team of lawyers looking at their religious exemption policy. While this post is for the employer, we can also learn what exactly they can ask, demand, and require legally before they cross the line. Interestingly, note the very bottom paragraph regarding MOB. Sincerely held religious beliefs is going to quickly become more than just the shot. In some cases they are holding up the mirror for us to look in. Do we and are we following God’s Laws? And if we are not perfect (who is), they can claim one is insincere.

Key Takeaways for Employers When Determining Religious Exemptions

Once it is established that an employee has a religious belief that is protected by Title VII, courts have routinely found that it is impermissible for an employer to question the validity of that religious belief. It also does not matter that an employee’s religious denomination or leaders do not follow or endorse the employee’s particular belief. Nor does an employee have to prove the religious practice or belief is an express requirement of the employee’s religion. However, this does not mean the employer cannot engage in the interactive process to determine if the religious belief is indeed sincerely held.

The EEOC provides that “although there is usually no reason to question whether the practice at issue is religious or sincerely held, if the employer has a bona fide doubt about the basis for the accommodation request, it is entitled to make a limited inquiry into the facts and circumstances of the employee’s claim that the belief or practice at issue is both religious and sincerely held, and gives rise to the need for the accommodation.” The EEOC lists factors, either alone or in combination, which might undermine an employee’s assertion that they sincerely hold the subject religious belief:

• whether the employee has behaved in a manner markedly inconsistent with the professed belief;
  • whether the accommodation sought is a particularly desirable benefit that is likely to be sought for secular reasons;
  • whether the timing of the request renders it suspect ( e. g. , it follows an earlier request by the employee for the same benefit for secular reasons); and
  • whether the employer otherwise has reason to believe the accommodation is not sought for religious reasons.

No single one of these factors is dispositive.

Conway Regional Health System’s attestation form by no means represents a simple or sure-fire way to resolve requests for accommodation based upon sincerely held religious beliefs. As noted, this is a complex, fact-specific process. Instead, the form simply seeks evidence of the first factor outlined by the EEOC. Employers should therefore be cautious in resting their determination that a religious belief is not sincerely held on evidence demonstrating an employee previously acted inconsistently with the sincerely held religious belief now professed. Courts have held that such evidence can be overcome because sincerely held religious beliefs can, and often do, change over time. Such cases demonstrate that even if an employee is not diligent in their observance or did not openly profess their beliefs in the past, their religious beliefs are protected by Title VII nonetheless.

Employers should also remember that, even if a religious belief is found to be sincerely held, they may not need to accommodate an exemption request if it would pose an undue hardship under Title VII. In most of these cases, the issue of undue hardship is likely to be determinative of the employer’s legal obligations. Because many employers allowed employees to work from home during the pandemic, whether it remains an undue hardship in certain industries to allow unvaccinated employees to able to work from home as a reasonable accommodation will likely be the subject of litigation in the future. For more information, see our 3-Step Guide to Responding to COVID-19 Vaccine Religious Objections.

Moving Forward

Employers will likely face a variety of other religious exemption requests in the near future. In addition to the specific belief described above, recent reports show there is a growing number of groups and individuals claiming that recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines are branded with the “Mark of the Beast,” a sign of allegiance to the Antichrist as professed in the New Testament’s Book of Revelation. Accordingly, employers are strongly encouraged to consult with counsel in determining religious accommodation requests.

6 Likes

God is amazing!

4 Likes

The more I learn about this world and what is going on while the people are being distracted, (not knowing what is really going on behind the scenes), breaks my heart!! We trust them to do right by us and protect us, and willingly give our tax dollars expecting this, but it is not so!
To that I say, Even so, Come Lord Jesus! Bring in YOUR KINGDOM!
This Video breaks my heart as to what is being done to innocent children before they even take their first breathe! Then they are used for vaccines to cause further harm to the people without their knowledge!
Lord Jesus, come soon and protect the children! Many parents have taken the Jab and are willing to give it to their children as soon as it is available! In Canada they are moving fast and furiously putting this in place.
Quoting our PM … on Twitter today … "
Justin Trudeau
@JustinTrudeau

10h

Update: The first doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for kids between the ages of 5 and 11 have arrived. We’ll have 2.9 million doses in the country by the end of the week - that’s enough for every eligible child to get their first shot. So please, get your kids vaccinated.
LORD PLEASE RESCUE THE CHILDREN! :heart: :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

We are listening from Nicaragua! Thank you!
I am going to share this as soon as Spanish subtitles done.
Thank you Lord!

5 Likes