November 21, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

THEY are trying to hide the truth, but here is one website exposing the lies they are telling.
EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS!
avoicefortruth.com

ABORTION-DERIVED
FETAL CELLS
DID YOU KNOW at least 12 vaccines in the U.S. are made using human
fetal cell lines developed from aborted babies? The cell lines are called WI38, MRC-5, HEK-293 & PER.C6. Some vaccines use RA 27/3 rubella viral
strain (also developed using aborted babies). Many more are in
development, including COVID-19 vaccines using human fetal cell lines.
Over 100 aborted babies were used during the research & development of
WI-38, MRC-5 & RA 27/3. Research using aborted babies continues. Vaccines
using these cell lines contain both male & female DNA. Research from
Corvelva found the entire human genome in the vaccine it tested.
2 H A V R I X
Hepatitis A
3 I M O V A X
Rabies
Measles, Mumps & Rubella
5/6
V A R I V A X
V A Q T A (MR C - 5 )
TWI N R I X
Z O S T A V A X
Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B
Hepatitis A
Chickenpox
Shingles
U.S. VACCINES MADE USING
© 2021 A Voice for Truth. All rights reserved. www.avoicefortruth.com
D I D Y O U K N OW?
(MR C - 5 )
P R O Q U A D
Measles, Mumps, Rubella, & Chickenpox
( W I- 3 8 , R A 2 7/ 3 & MR C - 5 )
(MR C - 5 )
(MR C - 5 )
( W I- 3 8 & MR C - 5 )
(MR C - 5 )
A D E N O V I R U S ( W I- 3 8 )
Adenovirus (used in military)
R E L I G I O U S O B J E C T I O N S
People with deeply held religious beliefs from different faith traditions have
objections to vaccines that use aborted fetal cell lines.

8 Likes

I am deeply concerned for all who need religious exemption letters for work, volunteering, school or just to avoid having their Genetic make up altered. It is wonderful that Pastor JD and his team have provided so many people with letters that have been accepted. The motivation for asking people to fill out these applications and provide verification from their pastors no doubt differs from employer to employer. I assume some genuinely want to be able to provide the exemptions both medical and religious for those who need them. Being a skeptic, I can’t help but think there is an underlying objective of government officials to get a list of the Unjabbed and more importantly those who declare themselves to be Christians. I am retired but if I were not, I would certainly seek the exemption and shout from atop the highest building that I belong to Jesus Christ and will not accept anything that is derived from aborted babies into my body. Jesus told us that we would be hated and persecuted because we are His and people first hated Him. I am sure he didn’t tell us so we could hide in our basements.

14 Likes

Since Pastor JD main focus this week was about the exemption letters, etc, I thought I would post this question here instead of starting a new thread. For those of you who successfully submitted the exemption letter and got approved, do you still have to do the weekly testing or are you exempt from that as well? It may come down to me being mandated to vaccinate. While I can request an exemption for the jab, I also do not want to take the weekly test, for one, I don’t trust it and two, it is just downright bogus. So what are you guys doing that have approved exemption?

6 Likes

PCR test I had has caused a change to one nostril. I think a bone cracked or broke. I heard it snap. Only God knows what was on that Qtip covered with what was coarse like wool. It also could have been used to collect DNA.

5 Likes

My husband and I listened to the message yesterday! My husband loves J D Farag and asks to listen to him all the time now!!! Isn’t God amazing!! You all prayed and your prayers were answered.
During the prophecy update J D Farag mentioned that he did not have the information to show which medicines are NOT made from abortion. I have the information here:
Children of God for Life
email: [email protected]

14 Medicines Fr. Matthew Schneider Claimed Use Aborted Fetal Cell Lines – But Do Not
by Jose Trasancos | Sep 21, 2021 | Abortion, Fetal & Vaccine Research, News, Vaccines | 54 comments

HEK-293 was first available to researchers in 1977, long after these products were developed. Their development could not have depended on the use of HEK-293.

Hydroxychloroquine was first approved for medical use in the U.S. in 1955.
Ivermectin‘s discovery and development used broad animal trials. Ref: Pesticide Synthesis Through Rational Approaches (acs.org)
Albuterol (Ventolin) was discovered in 1966, marketed in the UK as Ventolin in 1969. ref: Landau R (1999). Pharmaceutical innovation: revolutionizing human health. Philadelphia: Chemical Heritage Press. p. 226.
Aspirin was first discovered in 1853. A U.S. patent was awarded to Bayer in 1900. Ref: Aspirin – Wikipedia
Lidocaine was discovered in 1946 and brought to market in 1948. Ref: Scriabine, Alexander (1999). “Discovery and development of major drugs currently in use”. In Ralph Landau; Basil Achilladelis; Alexander Scriabine (eds.). Pharmaceutical Innovation: Revolutionizing Human Health. Philadelphia: Chemical Heritage Press. p. 211.
Metformin was discovered in 1922 and first marketed in France in 1957. Ref: Fischer J (2010). Analogue-based Drug Discovery II. John Wiley & Sons. p. 49.
Metoprolol was first developed in 1969 and patented in 1970. Ref: Fischer, Jnos; Ganellin, C. Robin (2006). Analogue-based Drug Discovery. John Wiley & Sons. p. 461
Tums is nothing more than calcium carbonate and sugar. It was developed in 1928 by James Harvey Howe, in the basement of his house and first produced for sale in 1930 by the Lewis Howe Company. Ref: Tums – Wikipedia.
Acetaminophen (paracetamol) has some disagreement as to the date of discovery, but the general consensus is 1877. Ref: Morse, H.N. (1878). “Ueber eine neue Darstellungsmethode der Acetylamidophenole” [On a new method of preparing acetylamidophenol]. Berichte der deutschen chemischen Gesellschaft (in German). 11 (1): 232–233.
Ibuprofen was discovered in 1961 and first marketed in the UK in 1969. Ref: Halford GM, LordkipanidzĂ© M, Watson SP (2012). “50th anniversary of the discovery of ibuprofen: an interview with Dr Stewart Adams – PubMed (nih.gov)“. Platelets. 23 (6): 415–422.
Dextromethorphan was patented in 1949 and approved for medical use in 1953. Ref: Fischer, Jnos; Ganellin, C. Robin (2006). Analogue-based Drug Discovery. John Wiley & Sons. p. 527.
Pepto Bismol was first sold in 1900 as Bismosal. Renamed Pepto-Bismol in 1919. Ref: Bismuth subsalicylate – Wikipedia
Maalox was first produced commercially in 1949. Ref: Maalox – Wikipedia
Pseudoephedrine was discovered 1889, most OTCs with pseudoephedrine content pre-date 1977 substantially. Ref: Ladenburg, A.; OelschlĂ€gel, C. (1889). “Ueber das “Pseudo-Ephedrin” [On pseudo-ephedrine]. Berichte der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft (in German).
While any use of the remains of aborted children ought to be rejected by anyone who values the dignity of human life, these medicines do not exist ‘but for the use of’ those children’s bodies. These medicines were developed independently of such use. Later on, other researchers may have conducted tests on the already existing medicines using HEK-293 or some other aborted fetal cell line, but there is a distinction between medicines that would not be here but for the use of aborted children and those that were later tested. Ultimately, it is that practice that must be ended — indeed the entire practice of abortion — and that is the reason why we focus on the root cause at Children of God for Life.

Fr. Schneider’s article has been lifted off the internet by organizations seeking to impose vaccine mandates on employees and students. We hear from you daily by the hundreds, many of you panicking and confused. We can help, but it is up to each of you to take the stand in front of you. We hope this information helps challenge those leaders who did not do the research for themselves.

9 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes
7 Likes

WORLD NEWS HEADLINES

White House says Biden intends to run again in 2024

Time shrinking for Iran nuclear deal, US envoy warns

World must bolster WHO and agree pandemic treaty

Biden nominates Powell for new term heading Fed

Merkel urges tougher measures to battle Germany’s fourth Covid wave

Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine trial data shows long-term efficacy in adolescents

Democracy slipping away at record rate, intergovernmental body warns

Experimental chewing gum may reduce virus spread; Booster shot protection may be longer lasting

Coastal towns locked down in La Palma as lava crashes into ocean

EU wants to harmonize validity period of vaccination certificate

4 Likes

This article Im posting is some very technical info on the latest Studies now coming out. The Statistical analysis based on recent Studies- bottom line is it doesnt look good in the future for those who got it. Many will get a Dengue like flu, and many ( as much as 25% in the 27-44 year old age bracket). Will suffer Heart attacks with little or no warning. I am so glad that I have listened faithfully to JD week after week, and Followed the advice here through reading and studying the Info posted on this forum and refusing to get the Jab . We have no idea how many lives may have been saved by putting out these warnings and sharing the info. Thank you everyone! https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker-Nad

10 Likes

My husband reports for weekly testing. It is done through his employer. He has to spit-5ml.

5 Likes

THE POISONED NEEDLE
Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
By Eleanor McBean

http://whale.to/a/mcbean.html

In my country vaccine reports:

KUALA LUMPUR: The health ministry received 23,163 reports of adverse effects from those who had received Covid-19 vaccinations between February and Nov 20 this year, deputy health minister Aaron Ago Dagang said today.

This amounted to 0.45% of every 1,000 Covid-19 vaccines administered, he said.

Of the number, 93.3% experienced light symptoms such as fever, headache and lethargy and recovered within a day.

Another 1,549 reports – or 0.03% of every 1,000 doses – were received from people who suffered serious side effects. They were admitted to hospitals for several days for monitoring purposes, he said.

Dagang also told the Dewan Rakyat that 535 individuals who had taken a double dose of vaccines had died. However, post mortems showed that the deaths were not linked to the vaccines.

He was replying to R Sivarasa (PH-Sungai Buloh), who asked the health ministry to state the number of vaccinated people who had suffered adverse effects.

Sivarasa urged the ministry to look at India, where reports said that millions of people in six states who were given Ivermectin at the initial stages of Covid-19 had recovered.

5 Likes

Quote from article

" 
the form lists 30 medications that Conway states have used fetal cell lines in their development, including everyday medicines like Tylenol, Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Pepto Bismol, Tums, and Benadryl
" End quote.

In an amazing irony only God could arrange
This employer not only exposed the underside of big pharma, but may be in some fairly hot water when sales on these products all over the globe plummet from the pro-life customers who stop buying them. Plus, many may come to know Christ as a result of their employees standing firm. In America, no “religious test” like this is permitted by law, but of course since they are lawless, God arranges it so that they ordered their own ambushements and it brings His will to pass. PTL!

10 Likes

Below is just a lovely memory for now, but it was once the Supreme law of the land. Dictators were not permitted to destroy ones rights endowed by their Creator.

“First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

No law
which prohibits
Free exercise thereof.

Wait
does that mean limited or suspended exercise thereof, as long as it meets with the latest ordinances?

No. Free means free. They are not permitted to make any law that limits or ruins one’s religious freedom in any way.

And the 1948 Declaration of Human Rights (global) has the same religious freedom clause.

11 Likes

https://banned.video/watch?id=619bd113a59e0c5e2327f54c

Revelation 16:2

King James Version

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 Likes

In light of the last update by JD, and a post I saw earlier, about plant based edible vaccines, what is going to be our religious exemption excuse when they come up with a vaccine that has not been tested or in any way tainted by abortion. Just a thought. I will never take it. They are messing with Gods blueprint of life.

10 Likes
5 Likes

some of the examples we are hearing about, almost sound like violations of Title VII.

1. What constitutes religious harassment under Title VII?

Religious harassment in violation of Title VII occurs when employees are: (1) required or coerced to abandon, alter, or adopt a religious practice as a condition of employment (this type of “quid pro quo” harassment may also give rise to a disparate treatment or denial of accommodation claim in some circumstances); or (2) subjected to unwelcome statements or conduct that is based on religion and is so severe or pervasive that the individual being harassed reasonably finds the work environment to be hostile or abusive, and there is a basis for holding the employer liable.

It is necessary to evaluate all of the surrounding circumstances to determine whether or not particular conduct or remarks are unwelcome. For example, where an employee is upset by repeated mocking use of derogatory terms or comments about his religious beliefs or observance by a colleague, it may be evident that the conduct is unwelcome. In contrast, a consensual conversation about religious views, even if quite spirited, does not constitute harassment if it is not unwelcome.

Even unwelcome religiously motivated conduct is not unlawful unless the victim subjectively perceives the environment to be abusive and the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create an environment that a reasonable person would find hostile or abusive. Religious expression that is repeatedly directed at an employee can become severe or pervasive, whether or not the content is intended to be insulting or abusive. Thus, for example, persistently reiterating atheist views to a religious employee who has asked that this conduct stop can create a hostile environment.

The extent to which the expression is directed at a particular employee is relevant to determining whether or when it could reasonably be perceived to be severe or pervasive by that employee. For example, although it is conceivable that an employee may allege that he is offended by a colleague’s wearing of religious garb, expressing one’s religion by wearing religious garb is not religious harassment. It merely expresses an individual’s religious affiliation and does not demean other religious views. As such, it is not objectively hostile. Nor is it directed at any particular individual. Similarly, workplace displays of religious artifacts or posters that do not demean other religious views generally would not constitute religious harassment.

1. When is an employer liable for religious harassment?

An employer is always liable for a supervisor’s harassment if it results in a tangible employment action. However, if it does not, the employer may be able to avoid liability or limit damages by showing that: (a) the employer exercised reasonable care to prevent and correct promptly any harassing behavior, and (b) the employee unreasonably failed to take advantage of any preventive or corrective opportunities provided by the employer or to avoid harm otherwise. An employer is liable for harassment by co-workers where it knew or should have known about the harassment, and failed to take prompt and appropriate corrective action. An employer is liable for harassment by non-employees where it knew or should have known about the harassment, could control the harasser’s conduct or otherwise protect the employee, and failed to take prompt and appropriate corrective action.

1. When does Title VII require an employer to accommodate an applicant or employee’s religious belief, practice, or observance?

Title VII requires an employer, once on notice that a religious accommodation is needed, to reasonably accommodate an employee whose sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance conflicts with a work requirement, unless doing so would pose an undue hardship. Under Title VII, the undue hardship defense to providing religious accommodation requires a showing that the proposed accommodation in a particular case poses a “more than de minimis” cost or burden. Note that this is a lower standard for an employer to meet than undue hardship under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which is defined in that statute as “significant difficulty or expense.”

7 Likes

This is terrible. God bless him and enable him to stand firm

5 Likes

2 Likes

WORLD NEWS HEADLINES

India announces bill to ban cryptocurrencies

WHO fears 700,000 more Covid deaths in Europe

Committee approves first case of assisted suicide in Italy

Countries must brace for future food ‘shocks’, says FAO

Merkel’s husband calls unvaccinated Germans ‘lazy’

Pharmacy chains CVS, Walgreens, Walmart helped fuel opioid epidemic, U.S. jury finds

Germany considers new COVID-19 curbs, compulsory vaccines

2 Likes