November 27th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update – Why We're Not in the Tribulation Yet

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: addresses an important issue concerning the rapture and tribulation by explaining why it is that we are not in the 7-year tribulation yet.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources Links [Here]

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
19 Likes

Question? Are people forced to take the mark….or…deceived into taking the mark?

Revelation 13:14 and Revelation 19:20 say the FP deceiveth/deceives those who took the mark.

Forced and deceived are different imo…Daniel says the wise will understand concerning the time of the end Rev. 13:18 says here is wisdom for those with understanding “count/calculate” the mark it’s the number of a man and his number is six hundred and sixty-six…seems to me as the counting/calculating is a safeguard against deception.

Deceiveth/deceived Strongs G4105

1. to cause to stray, to lead astray, lead aside from the right way
  2. to go astray, wander, roam about
  3. metaph.
  4. to lead away from the truth, to lead into error, to deceive
  5. to be led into error
  6. to be led aside from the path of virtue, to go astray, sin
  7. to sever or fall away from the truth
    1. of heretics

So will it come looking like a good thing?

Similar to todays events…ie deception?

4 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

8 Likes

Hi CN,

Will you please clarify the scripture referenced? I can’t find Revelation 20:19. Thank you!
Dani

1 Like

Hey there CN @CN,
The way I’ve always read it is that the people who choose to take the mark will be deceived. Taking the mark is akin to accepting Jesus as your Savior; it is a choice one makes.

But a close read of 2 Thes 2:10-12 talks about God sending a strong delusion to those left behind after the rapture. I tend to think of this delusion as similar to how the Jews have been blinded after rejecting Jesus when He came to them. It looks pretty grim (verse 12) for those who will not believe in this Age of Grace. Perhaps all those left behind -Jew and Gentile- will face a season of blindness until God removes the scales after the AC demands to be worshipped as God. Hopefully all eyes will be opened at that time.

Not sure if my reply helps answer your question or not….

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 10 and with all deception of wickedness for those who are being lost, because they didn’t receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 11 Because of this, God sends them a working of error, that they should believe a lie;
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 12 that they all might be judged who didn’t believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
9 Likes

There is another Covenant in Jerusalem displayed in the Knesset I have wondered about called the Jerusalem Covenant and it contradicts Scripture re: all religions in paragraph 4. It was made in 1992

The Jerusalem Covenant is a pledge of allegiance by the State of Israel to the city of Jerusalem.

The Covenant was signed on Jerusalem Day, 31 May, 1992 (28th of Iyyar, 5752) at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the city’s reunification. The document was signed by then-President of the State Chaim Herzog, Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, chief rabbis of Israel Rabbi Avraham Shapira and Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu, Supreme Court President Meir Shamgar and other dignitaries.

The Jerusalem Covenant is on display in the Knesset’s Chagall State Hall, near the copy of the Proclamation of Independence.

https://main.knesset.gov.il/EN/About/Pages/Building/ChagallHall.aspx

Jerusalem Covenant

As presented to the Israeli government in 1992, upon the 25th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem.

We have gathered together in Zion, national leaders and heads of our communities everywhere, to enter into a covenant with Jerusalem, as was done by the leaders of our nation and all the people of Israel upon Israel’s return to its Land from the Babylonian exile; and the people and their leaders will dwell in Jerusalem, the Holy City.

Once again, ‘our feet stand within your gates, O Jerusalem - Jerusalem built as a city joined together’ which ‘unites the people of Israel to one another’, and ‘links heavenly Jerusalem with earthly Jerusalem.’

We have returned to the place that the Lord vowed to bestow upon the descendants of Abraham, Father of our Nation; to the City of David, King of Israel; where Solomon, son of David, built a Holy Temple; a Capital City which became the Mother of all Israel; a metropolis for justice and righteousness and for the wisdom and insights of the ancient world; where a Second Temple was erected in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah. In this city the prophets of the Lord prophesied; in the City the Sages taught Torah; in this City the Sanhedrin convened in session in its stone chamber. ‘For there were the seats of Justice, the Throne of the House of David’, ‘for out of Zion shall go forth Torah, and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.’

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: ‘And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.’ Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: ‘For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.’ And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them…

erusalem - peace and tranquility shall reign in the city: ‘Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may those who love you be tranquil. May there be peace within your walls, and tranquility within your palaces.’ Out of Jerusalem, a message of peace went forth and shall yet go forth again to all the inhabitants of the earth: ‘And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation will not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war anymore.’ Our sages, peace be upon them, said. In the future, The Holy One, the Blessed, will comfort Jerusalem only with peace.

From this place, we once again take this vow: "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand lose its strength; may my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not raise up Jerusalem at the very height of my rejoicing.’.

And with all these understandings, we enter into this Covenant and write: We shall bind you to us forever; we shall bind you to us with faithfulness, with righteousness and justice, with steadfast love and compassion. We love you, O Jerusalem, with eternal love, with unbounded love, under siege and when liberated from the yoke of oppressors. We have been martyred for you; we have yearned for you, we have clung to you. Our faithfulness to you we shall bequeath to our children after us. Forevermore our home shall be within you.

The contradiction in paragraph IV can be seen by reading Isaiah 2:2,3 or Micah 4:1,2 (they read the same) this covenant is politically correct and all-inclusive re: religions. The first part reads the same, but not the second part.

Isaiah 2:2-3

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

In the Daniel 9:27 covenant in the midst of the week the sacrifices cease…which made me wonder if the covenant will have a religious component.

Also, in II Thessalonians 2:4 the AC exhalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped (all religions?)

2 Likes

Hi DaniK…I’m sorry I meant 19:20

Revelation 19:20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Correcting it now

And in Revelation 13:11-18 re: the FP…vs 11 beast with horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon (deception)

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

3 Likes

Thank you again for clarifying. Like others, I was under the impression it was a willing choice and I find this deception aspect you pointed out fascinating/terrifying. So many will be lost.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply GR. I have often thought on these verses ie do people take the mark through deception. It is a different twist than what I once thought

Revelation 19:20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And in Revelation 13:11-18 re: the FP…vs 11 beast with horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon (deception)

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

In Revelation 13:16 it is the same guy the FP who causeth people to take the mark…and to follow after the first beast

Causeth in the Greek in vs 16 can simply mean he is author our presenter of the plan that the AC puts into action

Sometimes I think it is overlooked the significant part the FP plays in Revelation 13 much of which is contributed to the AC…however, he picks up on the presented plan

Just me wondering out loud :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Australian company directors have just one week to be forced into mandatory digital ID

4 Likes

Ninth Review Conference of the Biological Weapons Convention Begins Monday

1 Like
6 Likes

SURREAL…
BLANK PIECES OF WHITE PAPER HAVE BECOME THE SYMBOL OF PROTESTS SWEEPING ACROSS CHINA.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Hey there CN @CN,
I just found this video on the MOB; well done and Biblical. I think you might like it.

Dani @DaniK, you might like this video too.

11 Likes

Hi GR,

Just finished watching the video. Thank you for posting it. Yes, I did like it.

Dani

5 Likes

Thank you jd and team. Your videos have been feeding me since right before feb 2020 when covid hit Italy, now back in U.s. still watching and waiting
God bless you.

16 Likes

Another fact-filled, connect-the-dots update. May God bless JD Farag and all those who support him.

I got quite the surprise when I looked in an interlinear concordance today. Don’t know why I’ve never noticed this before cuz I’ve looked up ‘bow’ in this passage at least fifty times. A few months ago we had quite a lively discussion about the definition of the Greek word ‘toxon.’ Anyways, I clicked on the root of toxon… Check this out.

Strong’s Definitions: τόξον tóxon, tox’-on; from the base of G5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric):—bow.

I have no clue how a simple fabric ‘bow’ is connected to birth, but it’s pretty exciting to see that it is. And I wanted to share. Maybe one of you guys can make the connection and share it!
Shalom

13 Likes

Thanks for the video GR…it was very good.

As Rev 13 and 19 mentioned the FP deceives those who take the mark

From the video they knowing take it yes, because they were deceived

I picture it like today…people knowingly take the shot…because they were deceived

11 Likes
6 Likes