November 28, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/bb8853b6-e7f6-4035-9d54-fec95a1bbd54/document.pdf

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about how we may very well now be witnessing the beginning of the last ruling empire of man right before Jesus returns to set up His Kingdom.

:butgod_dark:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
26 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 Interview: CAF Planet Lockdown

10 Likes
5 Likes

From Ps Tom Hughes email excerpt:

Dear Friends,

You are receiving this because you subscribed to Tom Hughes (that’s me) Hope For Our Times. Our YouTube channel has been censored again. On Wednesday we posted my latest Midweek Update titled “This is Scary.” YouTube labeled it as ‘medical misinformation.’ We appealed but they rejected our appeal.

In this case, it seems obvious that it was not censored by their Artificial Intelligence, but censored because I am a target. In that video, I did not deal with the virus, nor the vaccine, nor anything medical. The video was about Artificial Intelligence and databases and cryptocurrency as related to the Mark of the Beast.

25 Likes

COUNTDOWN TO ETERNITY : IT’S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT!

I have been called everything from a conspiracy theorist to a Rapture nut looking to the sky for the appearing of our Blessed Hope. Well one of these days, this watchman will stop sounding the alarm because just as Enoch walked with God and was not, “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians 4:17. There is a complete paradigm shift in the universe that is so evident and prevalent with the abounding lawlessness that is paving the way for the lawless one. The convergence of the tribulation harbingers are casting their shadow right now and the blueprint for the New World Order also known as the Great Reset is right in our face.

Boris Johnson at the COP26 Tower Of Babel gathering said we are ‘one minute to midnight’ as it relates to climate change. Yup Boris is right as I believe that we are one minute to midnight — but not regarding the climate change confusion, but on God’s prophetic clock, when He will pour out His wrath on those who have rejected Him.

About a thousand completely clueless, feckless old jabronis flew from all over the planet to babble on about saving the world and maybe even catch a quick snooze during the most boring of their anyways boring speeches.

Pope Francis met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. At the meeting, the Pope emphasized the importance of the “Two-State Solution” which would create an unprecedented Arab state inside of Israel’s borders, ethnically cleansed of Jews, with its capital in the section of Jerusalem containing Judaism’s holiest site.…

The talk “stressed that it is absolutely necessary to reactivate direct dialogue in order to achieve a two-state solution, also with the help of more vigorous effort on the part of the international community.”…

No sign is more indicative of just how close that time of God’s judgment and wrath is than this attempt to divide God’s beloved land of Israel.

“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” – (Joel 3:1–2)

The Abrahamic Family House, what the United Arab Emirates now refers to as the ‘Unity Of Three’, set to open in 2022, will gather under one roof a Muslim mosque, a Catholic church and a Jewish synagogue. The Abrahamic Family House is nothing but a brick and mortar representation of the Abraham Accords train, and it will be the engine behind the final push that creates the Two State Solution triggering the prophecy found in Joel 3, and the very fact that all this is taking place during the Golden Jubilee of the UAE and Jubilee Year of Israel is simply astounding and astonishing!

Pres. Biden promised to reopen the Palestinian consulate and seems determined to do it even though it would be illegal without Israeli permission.

On Nov. 6, 2021, Israeli Prime Min. Bennett, and Foreign Min. Lapid openly opposed it. Bennett said, “There is no place for an American consulate that serves the Palestinians in Jerusalem.”

Lapid said, “If the Americans want to open a consulate in Ramallah, we have no problem with that, but sovereignty in Jerusalem belongs to one country, Israel.”

Today Jerusalem is a cup of trembling and burdensome stone for the whole world, just as the Bible says it will be

These Armageddon actions by the pope and the global elites tells me only one thing, that Christ’s call to the true Church — all born-again believers in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for salvation — is right at the door.

With Syria becoming a hotbed of nuclear activity the mullahs have stockpiled huge amounts of nuclear ammunition and we very well know that Damascus turns into a heap of rumble! A preemptive strike could very well bring about the Isaiah 17 DAMASCUS DOMINIO with echos of Ezekiel 38 already resounding! Damascus is sounding of like an alarm clock! In all my years of watching i have never seen Damascus being in the news on a weekly basis! This is not not a DAMASCUS DRILL, this is a countdown to DAMASCUS’S DESTRUCTION! The words that caught my attention in the recent headline “Israeli missiles target empty warehouse near Damascus”, were the words “empty warehouse”. One of these days it very well could be a preemptive strike on a “full nuclear stockpile warehouse” and that could be the fulfillment of Isaiah 17! Well we know what happened with the Beirut blast last year!

The new James Bond movie could’nt be any more clearer about the current worldwide “Vaccine Agenda”. It’s literally about an evil guy named, get this… “Lyutsifer” who wants to infect everyone with a DNA targeting “nano technology” and once it gets in you, it’s in your blood permanently (now where have i heard that?!), and his goal is to destroy a massive part of the world’s population. It’s all in our face and hidden in plain sight!! They aren’t even hiding it anymore!

The vaccination certificate of the future will get under your skin according to researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). A colour pattern with the vaccination dose is injected into the skin and not visible to the naked eye. The colour contains quantum dots no larger than a few nanometers.

In December 2019, Robert S. Langer and his team developed and patented a technique whereby transdermal patches could be used to label people with invisible ink in order to store medical and other information subcutaneously. The research “was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research”.

Those who rejected God’s warning and remained in the sin-infested cities were destroyed. For God to destroy so many people in the flood of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah, the wickedness must have been great.

Cyber Polygon, The Great Reset, A Dark Winter, 6uild 6back 6etter are all the same blocks being used to construct Satan’s ‘Tower Of The New World Order.’ Just as God destroyed Satan’s ‘Tower of Babel’ that was being built, in the same way Satan’s ‘Tower Of The New World Order’ will be crushed by God at the end of the 7 year tribulation.

Isaiah 17 The Destruction Of Damascus Is On The Cusp - The Ezekiel 38 Alliance In Place - A call for a 2-State Solution - The Abrahamic Accords Are Expanding - La Palma - “Sorceries” is pharmakeia - Global Vaccine Mandates - Kids Are Being jabbed - The Beast System Is In Place - Transhumanism - Metaverse - Luciferace - The Great Reset - Cyber Polygon - The Climate Change Agenda - The All About Me Generation - The Days of Noah And Lot Are Here - 6uild 6ack 6etter - UFO Deception!

“THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Jesus is Coming” - Chad Thomas

THE RAPTURE — A FORCEFUL SNATCHING AWAY FROM DANGER!
The nature of the rapture is a forceful snatching away of the true church from a significant and specific danger or threat.

This is a critical concept to understand. The rapture is not a casual event, nor does it occur at some arbitrary point in time rather it happens at a specific and appointed moment as a divine response to a material catalyst.

The Apostle Paul uses the term
episynagōgēs (Gk. ἐπισυναγωγῆς) in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to refer to the rapture.

The world is most assuredly on a Tribulation trajectory, but the Rapture will happen first!

Now is the time to point out these signs to others and warn them the end is near. If you’ve been waiting to share the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15 :1-4) with someone, don’t wait any longer. You may not have another opportunity. Jesus is at the door. The signs are all around us! If you haven’t given your life to Jesus Christ, please do it now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Satan knows his time is very short, as he is manipulating and recruiting willing minions to do his bidding to create a new world order as the stage is set right now before our eyes with this manufactured plannedmic crisis!

The doors to the Ark are about to be suddenly slammed shut by God… just as in the days of Noah.

The “Good News” of our salvation does not just end with Jesus’ resurrection, it includes His return for us. Jesus promises eternal life to all who believe in Him and that joyous new life begins with His return for us at the rapture when He gives us glorified bodies (1 Cor. 15:51-55) and takes us to the place that He has prepared for us (John 14:2-3).

SURELY IT’S TIME FOR OUR LORD TO INTERVENE!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/surely-its-time-for-our-lord-to-intervene/

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” – (Revelation 22:20)

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

27 Likes

Thank you for sharing my pic bro " Everthing can change in the blink of an eye"! I just reposted it since the words around the ends got cut off. God bless you!

5 Likes

While I don’t find fault with posting videos, it sadly seems that as of late there have been very few comment on the Prophecy Updates that our Pastor spends hour upon hour devoting himself to. We his flock must recognize the brilliance of his messages that can ONLY be attributed to and inspired by God.

28 Likes

My Rapture probability scenario:
Isaiah 17 + The Omicron Varient = Peace and Safety = Dividing Israel = Sudden Destruction = Rapture = Great Reset/ Tribulation

Israeli military readying for ‘Plan B’ if Iran nuclear talks fail!:

Iranian Brig.-Gen. urges destruction of Israel prior to nuke talks!:

I don’t see any other way but to bomb Iran,’ says former Israeli National Security Advisor**

**In seventh round of nuclear talks, Iran’s intentions will finally become clear!:

BOTH ISRAEL AND IRAN ARE EACH UNDERGOING THEIR OWN LARGE SCALE AERIAL DRILLS!:

Israel Concerned Iran Will Secure Sanctions Relief Without Rolling Back Nuclear Program!:

“It’s Coming” – New York Gov. Hochul Declares State of Emergency Due to Omicron Variant!:

Omicron strain reaches North America!:
https://www.rt.com/news/541587-omicron-ontario-canada-cases/

Worrying Omicron Covid variant now detected in 10 countries as travel rules return!:

Gaia: Replica Of Earth Exhibit Now Open In Rochdale!:
https://earthnewshubb.com/2021/11/27/gaia-replica-of-earth-exhibit-now-open-in-rochdale/

World Economic Forum Sees Synthetic Biology as Force to Reset Living Systems!:

5 Likes

All of the pieces are coming together. The rider on the white horse is wearing a corona, crown, and carrying a tokson [toxin], bow. (Revelation 6:2) The Globalists are conquering the world without firing a shot. It isn’t done yet, but we see it happening like all of the other preparations for the tribulation. We see the shaddows of Revelation 13:7, and 13:17. All of the pieces are coming together.

8 Likes

Amen. so thankful for this Pastor.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Well I don’t know about the rest of you but the pressure around me to fall in line is constantly increasing. I’m seeing people who were standing firm just a month ago now accepting the terms of society and giving their body over. I actually can’t watch everything that rolls past me, it’s too much, but I can always watch and look forward to a message sent out from a little church in the middle of the Pacific ocean. It’s kind of funny that way.

Jesus keeps me still, sane, and stable… and maybe sometimes just barely, but there is no substitute for His peace. Even the greatest ad campaign couldn’t have brought us here together in the same way that the power of the Holy Spirit acting through Pastor JD has. And every Sunday we get a refresh and reminder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

46 Likes

It was nice to see Pastor JD catching up with the conversation we had in the forum concerning Prince Charles and his speech.
Maybe Pastor JD does come and read here sometimes :grin:

9 Likes

I have to admit, I am tired seeing tons of videos in a single post. Even I am sure there are good intentions, I just scroll further down. I dont have the time and the need for seeing all these videos anymore. I know enough and I dont need to see 10 videos about graphene oxide or other stuff. Of course its just my opinion but I think the posting of videos is getting a little bit out of control.

Talking is so much more important right now.

13 Likes

Pete Garcia’s series of articles on the Fourth Reich are phenomenal! Thank you for posting.

3 Likes

3 Likes

This article takes an interesting look back at history and whether they have done similar things before using jabs. Thought some might find it interesting. If not, ignore.

10 Likes

Globalists strike back, expect lockdowns and supply shortages

5 Likes

Indeed, I would like to see comment on the video from the poster as to why they think it is important to see. How they view it falling into prophecy or how they plan to cope.

I too have taken to scrolling past the posts like this. I tend to be a content reader anyway, not so much of a video watcher listening to someone hyperventilate over the daily events. I see/hear enough of this stuff elsewhere.

2 Likes

I don’t have the time either. My hope is that if people post the videos they will share a quick summary of them, otherwise, maybe skip it because we have bigger things to do with sharing with a lost world.

6 Likes