November 28, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I thank you everyone for posting- this is the best place to get my news of the day frankly. If you have watched the video or read the article please try to give a short summary or sentence on it. If you can. Thank you so much. I am sorry if I was too critical above.
I don’t know about you all but the prayer requests for people suffering and dying from “covid” which is the shots is off the charts right now. I am getting requests to pray for people suffering left and right. Its off the charts.

5 Likes

Thank you, JD, for this latest update! I have to say that while I try to stay a little connected to the world’s happenings, I was NOT aware of Prince Charles’ speech content and reference to “him” within that speech. I had to go and hear it for myself. It is unmistakeable wording, and it has me “leveled up” in anticipation for what next? and when?

The various meanings for the name being applied to this supposed latest strain of the virus is also intriguing. I am so very thankful for this site where we can learn and reason together. The world is sounding a new and panicked set of alarms for people to comply, :butgod: .

19 Likes

10 Likes

Never was a fan of ol prince charles. Thank you Lord for the Holy Spirit

12 Likes

Amen!!:heart:

15 Likes

I scroll through the lists of videos/articles posted and read the headlines. If it strikes my interest, I right click and open in another tab to read later and then continue on reading the forum.

I just wanted to say that I personally am thankful for the time someone spends to find and share handpicked and relevant information so that I don’t need to invest time to search for myself.

Your idea of adding a brief comment personalizing the links is a good one, if applicable, and something I try to do when I share something. But even without it, I am grateful for someone’s time to inform me.

29 Likes

Agreed. We can choose for ourselves if we want to watch the videos, or scroll past them. I too appreciate the time and effort our brothers and sisters here put in to providing these informative videos.

23 Likes

Pastor JD, thank you for your updates - my family and I look forward each week to your sermons and updates as we all eagerly await Our Lords return - we pray that the Holy Spirit will guide us as we all eagerly wait. MARANATHA

19 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/@dan_six27/video/7034844008404815110?_t=8NlNnkccwez&_r=1

1 Like

Pulled the link from the above video because I wanted to know exactly what it said, in case anyone else is curious. This is the American Heart Association expressing a concern, first I’ve seen this one.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info, Twi. This is the newest from the Ice Age Farmer. No grocery store or getting fuel if you are not jabbed in some parts of India.

How does anyone believe that depriving people of food and the fuel to keep warm/cool equates to keeping them safe? It will doubtless cause more crime.

Sad how most have become so completely dependent on the system these days… few have gardens even. :frowning:

9 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Since WHO is going to push for mandatory vaccination, it is good to expose them first.

Part 1 Astrid Interview

8 Likes

Different folks, different opinions. I like seeing all the different videos being posted as it gives me a heads up to what is going on in the world as I don’t have time to search it all out myself. I don’t have time to watch most, but there are always a few that intrigue me. I only wish more people commented on them their thoughts. I also appreciate all that Pastor JD does to bring us a weekly prophecy update. I also wish more people shared their thoughts on the latest update too.

17 Likes

When we want to know folks thoughts or opinions, it often helps to ask questions. Many may not know what to say, may feel overwhelmed, may think they have nothing to contribute… BUT if you (or anyone) were to ask the group a specific question based on what you took away from the message, it seems likely you would get some thoughts on it.

Just an idea. I will try to think of a question now :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi there from Scottish Highlands! Thank you for every word you shared - vital truths we all need to align calmly and clearly in our maybe confused minds - and settle in our perhaps fearful hearts that the Prince of Peace is about to ‘snatch us’ up and out of this increasing darkness into His glorious Light! Maranatha!

18 Likes

Amen! God bless you!

7 Likes

Yes, me too! I love him too for these exact reasons. It is rare to find a pastor who not only is doctrinally sound but relatable and able to make the word applicable to everyday living.

11 Likes

I found myself having to scroll past all the videos to get to commentary about this weeks prophecy update lol. I also scroll past all of it because I am usually knee deep on prophecy so I am caught up. Maybe @JDForumTeam can create a sub category for prophecy videos from forum users, and leave this category solely chat/comments regarding the Pastor’s videos?

I love his stuff as usual and I am so glad he will be covering the Metaverse eventually because that is absolutely demonic. Things are moving at a rapid pace to usher in the beginning of the end. I am just waiting for the trumpet.

8 Likes

So thankful for all Pastor JD so diligently studies and shares in the Prophecy Updates. It really helps so much to understand the gist of things and have that overall perspective on events that are rolling out so fast, it is easy to become overwhelmed in the forest, and lose focus. He is led of the Holy Spirit, and the main focal point of faith in God’s Word is very encouraging and uplifting.

It helps to be reminded…how this world is NOT our home, our citizenship is in Heaven. We are but sojourners and pilgrims here, in this world but not of it.

“This boat is going down!” So true, and how often I find myself re-arranging the deck furniture on the Titanic anyway, telling myself its only because…maybe this or that will help while we wait till Jesus comes to snatch us away. A few throw pillows here and there, for comfort, some vitamins to avert the misery of being sick or in pain, etc. But what he shared is so true…at this point bringing others to Jesus and the Blessed Hope is the top priority. Here on the forums we are Christian siblings and can speak of what is “really” going on as this progresses forward, it is a great comfort to have one another and that support and shared Hope.
In the world we have tribulation, and Pastor is right, we have long outstayed our welcome in this world. It holds nothing for us anymore but the promise of further exile, hunger, and sorrow, and for those in the North, some very cold days. Once they clean out everyone’s bank account, and forbid raising ones own food by farming or even staying warm by a campfire, well…could be a bit rough. Time to load up the lamps with oil, oil of the Word, the Light and Hope of His coming, to focus on the Kingdom Jesus will create, that is our only true home. Forget “metaverse” we got the King-o-Verse. The Way, the Truth, and the Life. Praise be to God!

25 Likes

So true Vicki,
And as he is a very humble man, it isn’t like he expects continual acknowledgement or praise either, but its good when we can express our appreciation and gratitude to God for his labors of love, and that more often… as we see the day approaching.

Its a nice reminder to express our appreciation to our pastor and everyone around us, the team that works behind the scenes so selflessly too! If it weren’t for them we wouldn’t be here able to fellowship and share at all.

16 Likes