November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/ff22757c-9421-455f-b292-059cbe9323b5/document.pdf [edit] Updated Resources/Links - includes Transcript [/edit]

image (1)

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about how Bible prophecy has the much-needed effect of loosening our ever-tightening grip on our lives in this fallen world.

:butgod_dark:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
19 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Pastor JD mentioned this months ago, this is the video interview at Daystar:

11 Likes

in case you’re wondering why JD was Live early is because Hawaii’s time zone stays the same.

17 Likes

Thanks Stacey, I did wonder that but would have never asked. Hee Hee. I do appreciate it. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Letting go of this world is not the problem :tired_face:

Being stuck here is the problem!!

Can we leave now?? :pray:

47 Likes

Shadowy military-intel outfit at center of push for globalized digital health passport system – LeoHohmann.com

6 Likes

The globalist will overwrite any obstacles:

Just added Andy Woods Rapture sermon in first post.

3 Likes

Interestingly- Data Analysis Proves that Certain Batches/Lots of this Vaccine seems to be far more Lethal and dangerous than others, and have a very fast rate of affecting you. The analysis was from The VAERS system and was concerning all 3 MRNA Vaccines. Uh, That's Not A Conspiracy Theory in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

7 Likes

A lengthy read, but worth the Time. The Author makes a great point about how real education looks nothing like what we see today in the school systems. The Seven-Lesson Schoolteacher - By John Taylor Gatto, New York State Teacher of the Year, 1991

4 Likes

Dear Pastor JD,
Thank you for standing strong with the Holy Spirit.
I know the anguish you have been feeling and how it’s been tearing you apart.
You have been warning people from the very beginning NOT to take this. There is nothing more you could have done. You did what was asked of you. What happens next for all of us is ultimately between Jesus and us.
We love you Pastor, may your heart be at rest over this.

37 Likes

Pastor Cioccolanti and our brothers and sisters in Australia need our help. If anyone is in a position to help, please do. Pastor Cioccolanti also describes the horrific tyranny Australians are enduring. IMPORTANT PERSONAL MESSAGE - I Never Thought I’d Say This

1 Like

It would be too obvious if they all had a negitive effect at the same time.

4 Likes

For Canadians on this forum (even Canadians not currently living in Canada), there is a Petition to make Ivermectin and early treatment widely available for COVID-19 treatment in Canada. It is open for signatures until December 25, 2021. Please share!
Petition to Make Ivermectin Widely Available for COVID-19 Treatment in Canada Now Open for Signatures – Canadian Covid Care Alliance

4 Likes

Karen Kingston shared that the stuff inside the jab will be activated at later time inside human body, therefore real injury or death begins when the evil decides. Some will have saline shots.

Dr P said that the stuff inside varies from batch to batch, therefore make it hard to pinpoint which lot is dangerous.

We need to watch this dark winter season to see the effects.

10 Likes

P&G is answerable to top 3 investors and practise ESG (Business Social Credit Scoring System) mantra:

7 Likes

It is certain that nothing good has ever come out of humanities deadly deceptions and lies, which is paramount with today’s globalist agenda and these sinister mRNA experiments on humanity.

Are these mRNA injections even experiments ?…or is humanity being used as disposable fodder for a global Transhumanism and Depopulation effort ??…I don’t know anything for certain, however, it sure is looking in that direction to me personally.

We do know that a massive PR campaign and global government tyrannical support are behind these deadly lies with obvious subterfuge. Great global population numbers have bought into the lie, which has given the globalists their power.

It might take several years for we in the public to know what is (or was) in these injections and the true mortality rate (and injuries) of taking these mRNA injections.

Those who are behind the scenes orchestrating the intentionally created anarchy and chaos might not even yet know the full scale of what they have done nor the consequences…they are apparently compounding their wealth, however.

As divided global societies fight each other over their ‘For vs. Against’ stand, the globalists agenda moves forward according to their sinister plan towards the New World Order and ever closer to the Biblically Prophesied Tribulation.

Our hope, as Pastor JD tells us every week, is to have our Hope, Faith, and Trust in Yeshua Ha’Mashiach and His Word and not of the things of this world.

This is NOT our home…

…LET IT GO !

Our HOME is Above which is where we should keep our Heart, Soul, and Mind…

…MARANATHA !!

15 Likes

I know nobody wants to say this, but I bet you are thinking it- how long until they put a vaccine mandate requirement on your right to vote or participate in any elections…

8 Likes

Oh boy…it just keeps moving ahead. Food, energy, disease…

3 Likes

Greetings Randy,

I would think it has been a process and a tough pill to swallow even for those of us aware of Bible Prophecy. We see a world rapidly spiraling towards a hellish nightmare and directly into the Tribulation.

6 Likes

Randy,

It sounds to me like you’ve made great choices…and the most important choice in following Yeshua :grin:

Also, CONGRATS on your Exemption Letter acceptance, we need all the resources we can get heading into 2022 and beyond…before Our Blessed Hope Takes Us To His Glory :partying_face: :trumpet:

1 Like