November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

fiarstikx, just curious, - appreciate your comment greatly by the way- are you a fire performer? lol. my husband used to do that a lot, so when I saw your screenname, I wondered if that’s what it’s about.

1 Like

I had a dream last night where a co-worker was trying to tell me I need to take the covax. she meant well, because she doesn’t know the nefarious plan behind it. I began to tell her that aborted babies were used to make it. I didn’t get to witness a reaction, that’s all I remember of the dream.

it makes me feel like I’m more ready now to say to people why I won’t take it. aborted babies is one big slice of it, but globalism is probably an easier way to perk up ears. either way I’m ready for the battle.

7 Likes

The time caught change, or lack thereof, caught my family and I off-guard :wink: We just waited until the update was listed under the prophecy videos, on the website, and watched it from there :blush:

1 Like

11 But as for you, O man of God, flee from all these things; aim at and pursue righteousness (right standing with God and true goodness), godliness (which is the loving fear of God and being Christlike), faith, love, steadfastness (patience), and gentleness of heart.

12 Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and [for which] you confessed the good confession [of faith] before many witnesses.

13 In the presence of God, Who preserves alive all living things, and of Christ Jesus, Who in His testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I [solemnly] charge you

14 To keep all His precepts unsullied and flawless, irreproachable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Anointed One),

15 Which [appearing] will be shown forth in His own proper time by the blessed, only Sovereign (Ruler), the King of kings and the Lord of Lords,

16 Who alone has immortality [in the sense of exemption from every kind of death] and lives in unapproachable light, Whom no man has ever seen or can see. Unto Him be honor and everlasting power and dominion. Amen (so be it).

17 As for the rich in this world, charge them not to be proud and arrogant and contemptuous of others, nor to set their hopes on uncertain riches, but on God, Who richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for [our] enjoyment.

18 [Charge them] to do good, to be rich in good works, to be liberal and generous of heart, ready to share [with others],

19 In this way laying up for themselves [the riches that endure forever as] a good foundation for the future, so that they may grasp that which is life indeed.

20 O Timothy, guard and keep the deposit entrusted [to you]! Turn away from the irreverent babble and godless chatter, with the vain and empty and worldly phrases, and the subtleties and the contradictions in what is falsely called knowledge and spiritual illumination.

21 [For] by making such profession some have erred (missed the mark) as regards the faith. Grace (divine favor and blessing) be with you all! Amen (so be it).

1 Timothy 6:11‭-‬21 AMPC

The above Scripture… what the Holy Spirit had me open up to this morning. How it ties in with this prophecy update to LET GO of the things of this world…to get and keep my priorities straight!

We’re going Home soon, I believe. Though none (or most around me) go with me, still I will follow Jesus. No turning back. No turning back!

Come soon (today, perhaps?), Jesus :pray::raised_hands:

11 Likes

I love this song and I sing it sometimes. love the story behind the song too. and love your post altogether!!

5 Likes

We’re in this spiritual fight together and both eagerly awaiting His trumpet call! How awesome it is to have Church family sharing the same mindset :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Start this new series: Don’t Compromise by Pastor Brandon, will challenge us in these times. The golden calf today is vaccine, in future will be image of the beast.

3 Likes

Hello all, I did a Greek check using Lexicons on the verse Pastor JD cited:

Small:

G3398
μικρός / μικρότερος
mikros / mikroteros
Thayer Definition:

1. small, little
    1a) of size: hence of stature, of length
    1b) of space
    1c) of age: less by birth, younger
    1d) of time: short, brief, a little while, how little!
    1e) of quantity: i.e. number, amount
    1f) of rank or influence
    Part of Speech: adjective
    A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: apparently a primary word

Great:

G3173
μέγας
megas
Thayer Definition:

1. great
    1a) of the external form or sensible appearance of things (or of persons)
    1a1) in particular, of space and its dimensions, as respects
    1a1a) mass and weight: great
    1a1b) compass and extent: large, spacious
    1a1c) measure and height: long
    1a1d) stature and age: great, old
    1b) of number and quantity: numerous, large, abundant
    1c) of age: the elder
    1d) used of intensity and its degrees: with great effort, of the affections and emotions of the mind, of natural events powerfully affecting the senses: violent, mighty, strong
  2. predicated of rank, as belonging to
    2a) persons, eminent for ability, virtue, authority, power
    2b) things esteemed highly for their importance: of great moment, of great weight, importance
    2c) a thing to be highly esteemed for its excellence: excellent
  3. splendid, prepared on a grand scale, stately
  4. great things
    4a) of God’s preeminent blessings
    4b) of things which overstep the province of a created being, proud (presumptuous) things, full of arrogance, derogatory to the majesty of God
    Part of Speech: adjective
    A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: [including the prolonged forms, feminine megale, plural megaloi, etc., compare also G3176, G3187]

I believe he is right based on the meanings, small and great can be used for person’s age.
Which means the False Prophet will force all ages to get the mark during the Tribulation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I listened to Jane Ruby’s interview and seen the WHO implicit consent on kids attending school agree with vaccination, the implications are huge. This means any kindies/school/polytechnics/colleges/universities people are liable for mandatory vaccination by attending the classes physically irregardless of age.

For Christian parents, the question is are you willing to compromise to still allow your kids going to school? The globalists will soon takeover all education field. You need to seek the LORD on this. Schools are next to be death camps just like hospitals now.

Another issue is salvation, if you really want the small kids to get raptured out, why not preach the gospel to them? You don’t have to wait till they are 10 years or older. Young kids can believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. Let the Holy Spirit convict their hearts.

One more thing, the globalist will target children ages 1 to 4 as next victims after this 5-11 age group. They will persist in their goal to vaccinate everyone for tracking purposes and depopulation.

I am just sharing my heart out here. God bless.

12 Likes

See? U-turn again…no end to lockdowns and passes

5 Likes

crazy… ignore the courts and sneak migrants into states…

6 Likes

…or to live in our homes,
or to save a child,
or buy food
or travel to another state
or light a candle
or to own a toothbrush,
or to brush our teeth

Yet as things spiral downward into the bidey-bolshevik hole show,
we are to keep looking up.
For our redemption draws near
just as pastor encouraged, JD is so right…
Our treasures and homes are not here
but in Heaven.
Thank the Lord above
Please come Lord Jesus.

15 Likes

The Lord is merciful, and knows when a child is capable of understanding the good news of the Gospel. Till then I truly long to believe he saves the children for his mercies sake. And also if a child or adult is challenged due to disability or mental handicap, our Lord Jesus is merciful and saves.

The woe would be to the parent who pushes the mark on their child who is just an innocent child, and cannot truly “choose” or not choose to take it. Just my view on it. Thank you for sharing your heart too dear bro.

11 Likes

6 Likes
8 Likes

Our Vimeo channel has been removed due to the content we provide. - RHC Answer

6 Likes

Very good :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

News headlines…

People under 30 should not get Moderna vaccine, says French health authority

Singapore to stop paying medical bills for the ‘unvaccinated by choice’

WHO warns of shortage of 1-2 billion Covid vaccine syringes

US government to buy US$1 billion more worth of Merck’s Covid-19 pill

Get jabs, or lose jobs, govt warns England health workers

WHO looking forward to oral, nasal Covid vaccines

APEC affirms stand against vaccine nationalism, driven to manage climate change

3 Likes

I would be interested to know when his symptoms began…before or after jabs.

9 Likes