November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

That is clever, Jack… Agreed.

7 Likes

Beautifully put

3 Likes

For the record Pastor Jack did not say they should get the Jab. It was my feeling that he was encouraging by not specifically saying don’t take it. Sorry if my post was misleading.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for clarification.

3 Likes

Not sure how to tag someone to read it, I just forward articles to people’s emails.

1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

what do you mean? I am finally just now reading the latest prophecy update, and I see these quotes, I think this is what @Macadamianutgm refers to:

“Okay, please, please, please hear me when I say this, okay? If you are
born-again, taking the jab cannot make you unborn again, okay? Once
you’re truly saved, you cannot lose your salvation because if you could
lose your salvation, that means that you have to do something to earn
and keep your salvation. And that’s not grace, that’s works.
Okay, Pastor, what about those of us who are saved and have already
been jabbed?
Okay, please again, just would you hear my heart on this? I would
really encourage you to pray and ask God to supernaturally heal your
body. And I would implore you not to take any more of these things.”

ohh I see, jd didn’t say anything about repenting. maybe that’s the difference you are talking about?

it seems like a minor mistake in paraphrasing… I just don’t want to be accusing Mac of trying to sensationalize things, when he was pretty close to the actual words of jd.

1 Like

Great article on vitamin d that everyone should read.

4 Likes

Be ready for climate change laws and mandates

5 Likes
11 Likes

@Macadamianutgm

Hi Robert,
Listen this woman is saying that the 144 thousand that are marked by God in the tribulation are US the saved.

That would mean that 144 thousand Christians are left behind at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. A scriptural impossibility.

The next problem she has is that the 144 thousand are comprised of (JEWS) 12 thousand from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. They are Jews and could not possibly be US unless you are a Jew.

Anyone can read off a script and sound official, or religious, but the proof is always in what they say.
This is a false teaching that is very misleading.

I would truly feel sorry for any Christian that would believe this.
As with anyone speaking, if whatever they say does not align up with the word of God, we must dismiss them in their entirety.
We are called to test the spirits to see if they are from God or not. This one is not.
God Bless you at least you are trying to find truth.
I am open to dialog if there is something specific you would like to know. I did spot check this presentation and there are numerous errors in it besides the one’s I talked about. It reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses.
Agape,
Ken

18 Likes

So beautiful… HE is worthy, HE is worthy, HE is :heart:

7 Likes

“Is it good that we remind ourselves of this?”
“It is”

I needed this after such a heavy load of heavy headlines . . . Thought their might be others who might find this a restful place to pause.

Blessings in Christ, King Jesus, The Lion of Judah . . . :two_hearts::pray:t3:

9 Likes

Yes Mac - this is false teaching - the 144 thousand are 12000 from each of the 12 tribes in Israel

6 Likes

@alllllz

I will add my name with @FoxMan. This is a false teacher.
So that makes 5 Question marks.

6 Likes

@AngelWarrior

Well my sister that is one problem you will not have you only need to be born again, and you are. I have seen your posts many times and you could not have said the things you have said without the Spirit living in you.
So you can remove the thorn in your flesh and stop worrying and doubting. Let it become rejoicing that your name is written in the book of life in heaven.
Agape,
Ken

15 Likes

Worse, some actively encourage people to take it. I am still upset because a friend is going for a booster/ third shot in 6 months because she has to have it to keep being part of one of the ‘ministries’.

3 Likes
8 Likes

This song is so beautiful Brenda, and so encouraging. It gave me chill bumps. Thank you for sharing it. God Bless you. And Maranatha!

3 Likes