Oct 18 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Conspiracy Theories

Pastor JD discusses the impact and motives of conspiracy theories, their origin, and cautions living in the fringes while still investigating the authenticity of official narratives.

https://vimeo.com/469803542/b1cfa6daf7

Prophecy Update Links:

Origin of the Term “Conspiracy Theory/CIA Document - "Conspiracy theory" - Wikispooks

Britannica, Cognitive Dissonance - cognitive dissonance | Definition & Facts | Britannica

Wikipedia List of Conspiracy’s - List of conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Encyclopedia, Gnosticism - Gnosticism | Encyclopedia.com

Dr. Creep, Lyrics, Pandemic, 2013 - DR. CREEP – Pandemic Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Dr. Creep Research of “Conspiracy Theories” in 2012 for 2020 Pandemic - https://theeasternlink.com/pandemic-a-scam/

YouTube Testimony, Nick Soden - Sydney Australia, “Convert a Cabbie” - Convert A Cabbie - Sydney Australia - YouTube

Social Media

Prophecy Website: http://jdfarag.org

Church Website: http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JDFarag/

Facebook: J.D. Farag

Instagram: Login • Instagram

12 Likes

I shared this on another forum I am quite active on - great information on the JFK / CIA use of “conspiracy theory”…

5 Likes

I really look forward to JD’s Weekly Prophecy Updates. Along with The Bible, JD’s updates are sources of Truth in these last days, There is a lot of deception in our world today. Thank You JD for your online church. I pray for you, your family and your Ministry and eagerly await our meeting in the clouds with Jesus and innumerable Christians, including loved ones who are no longer in the world. Maranatha Jesus! I am ready to leave this world of deception and lies. God made a perfect world but Satan and his minions have turned it into an evil place. In the meantime I hope to continue studying God’s Word, pray to my Maker and be inspired by JD and his teachings.

11 Likes

I was wondering if there is somewhere I can print the ABC’s. I would like to put them up at work.

Thank you from Ontario, Canada.

So grateful to have found you.

Lynn

5 Likes

Dear neighbour,

Would you please take a few moments to read the following:

I can only hope that you will put your faith/believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God. Accept him as your Lord & Savour, that he died on the cross, shed his precious blood for the sins of All mankind, including you, & that He was buried, & that He rose from the grave defeating Death, so we can have eternal life with Him, & not in hell fire. Let’s be clear, it’s our sin that nailed Him on that cross. He paid the ultimate price. He loves you more than you could ever know.

We are all sinners , in fact we are born into sin, for the bible says;
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

We all have free will , & one day you will stand before the great white throne of judgment, for every sin you have committed, & all the sins that no one else knows of, will be out in the open for God’s judgement. Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind, allowing us to be saved from our sin and its punishment
Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Because He is a Holy & Just God , Sin Must be punished. No matter how good our works are, or how good we claim to be, we all will never be good enough to enter heaven.
Ephesians 2:8-9 [8 ] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

But here’s the GOOD NEWS (The Gospel) For the Bible says again;

1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation (atoned sacrifice) for our sins.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
Romans 10:9-10 [9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

A: Admit that you are a sinner, & your in need of a Savour,

B: Believe with your heart that Jesus shed his blood on the cross for your sins,(past present & future sins) that He died, & Rose again 3 days later defeating death, so you can have eternal life, saving you from hell and to gain a home in heaven.

C: Call upon his name, & receive him as your Lord & Savour.
If you, right now, put your trust in the Lord Jesus with a heart felt confession, then this is the promise God gives to you:
1 John 5:13
[13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Because of what Jesus has done for me, that’s what makes me want to Sin - Less, to learn about Truth, Grace & Love… & so much more.
Hope to see you soon in Heaven some day. God bless you

Recomended Bible teachers:
Pastor J.D Farag You Tube video called: (But God…) & (Deception confusion) www.jdfarag.org

7 Likes

You can print them from here.

6 Likes

brilliant, simply brilliant. these topics are much needed and must reach ppl ASAP. thanks pastor for your courage to share this with much clarity and warmth. :O)

3 Likes

thanks for posting. much appreciated.

1 Like

Great, I’m glad you posted this…I shared this on the A,B,C’S of salvation post :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, Hugh
I completely agree. It seems the election/politics is the main focus of everything these days. I moved to Kentucky about 3 years ago and I have visited churches in 3 counties around me and I cannot find a church I want to be a part of because they can’t stop talking politics. I don’t think it belongs in church. I attend church to worship Jesus Christ, I attend bible studies/Sunday school to learn more of Jesus Christ and the entire Word of God, and there it’s either politics or just general gossip. I’ve given up looking for a church in this area. I praise God for Pastor JD - the prophecy updates are wonderful as are the sermons and bible studies. I’m grateful and very happy to be a member on the online church.

5 Likes

I would also love to be able to print the ABC’s

1 Like

Hi Brooklyn :joy: Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi Brooklyn im from sunny South Africa and thanks for the info !!!

1 Like

Thank you Dennis!

Greetings @MaryHS!

People are drawing out this years election. It’s an important event for Israel.