Oct 25 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Top 10 Bible Prophecies

I love that verse! It’s one of my many favorites!

So blessed to have this social media platform of like minded believers

3 Likes

Love Pastor JD!!! Started listening back in May! Excellent bible teaching and love the prophecy updates!!
So blessed to have this social media platform of like minded believers!!!
Looking forward to learning my way around the website and this platform!! Thank you Brother JD for this opportunity to fellowship with like minded believers!! Blessings to you!!

4 Likes

I just moved to Germany from Hawaii. Is there a good Church here I am living in K town .

1 Like

Brooklyn,
Thank you for your reply. I do not believe Q is a computer from the future or a god. I Believe it is a group of people in military intelligence that are tired of all the corrupt people that have been running and ruining our government and country. Together with President Trump they are taking back America and giving back to the people. Because of national security they can’t just come out and say what is happening or being done because then they could be arrested and procecuted. I dont know if everything is true and I do not obsess over it. I am a child of God and this is not my home and I look forward to going home one day.

sequential

Thank you for all your wishdom.
And telling everything God want us to know.
So whe can be alert for the time where living on.
Greats from holland

1 Like

I will not wear a Mask to Pleases Others, Businesses, or Government. I will not use it as a Talking point or to help others feel safe and secure…I just wish people would see this problem and simply stop wearing them, but you can’t convince people theses days period.

5 Likes

@Josee Hi Josee! I am in Canada as well and was equally as alarmed and fearful as you were when I read the news of our “leaders” plan. In fact, I couldn’t actually read the whole thing at first and had to finish it a few hours later. Like you, I have repented of this fear because I know Jesus is sovereign and is coming for His church soon!! Sometimes, I feel very alone in my passion for the bible up here in “polite” Canada. It’s like we aren’t on fire for anything - as if it’s impolite or something to have a strong opinion about something (unless it’s Trump bashing which everyone seems to forget their manners). Our church has re-opened and other than having to wear our annoying masks to sing and having to sit a row apart from one another, it feels good to be back. I am praying everyday that our Pastors would catch fire for the soon coming of Jesus! Nice to meet you unofficially! :slight_smile:

Hi Brooklyn!! Nice to meet you too!! I love hearing that you are on fire! It is so nice to connect with like minded and share in the enthusiasm of waiting eagerly for the return of the Lord! Some days I feel like I am watching a movie with all the things happening around us! Actually, I don’t think Hollywood could have even made all of this stuff up!! Happy to connect with you anytime!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Hi Pastor JD,

Another wonderful prophecy update.

I want to thank you for starting this website. I have been waiting for this from you for 4 years as many of the forums you are on are getting sketchy with unbelievable censorship. It is only a matter of time before YouTube shuts down Christian content.
We pray everyday for you, Jack, Amir, Don, Jan, Ron and many others.

God bless you and thanks again for this forum.

Online church from Saskatchewan, Canada.

2 Likes

Hi… so nice to be able to chat with like minded Christians! I’m also pretty alone here in South Africa… most people just don’t want to hear… our church is still not open… our pastor is not touching prophecy… I really don’t understand how other Christians cannot see what is happening around us. The whole world shut down… everything that is going on is all in the Scriptures… the Lord woke me up concerning prophecy on 9 June this year… I don’t watch TV or movies at all… just read the Bible, listen to sermons and try to tell people about everything… if they are not believers I tell them to just go to World Economic Forum and type in ID2030060606… so much comes up! We are praying… well my Dad and 2 or 3 friends and 2 sisters…who all live pretty far away from me… I have been so spiritually and physically attacked… I am a ballet teacher and artist and my business has 1/2 Ed, my husband lost his job… we have a 17 and 21 year son and daughter that still need to finish their education… but God has provided absolutely MIRACULOUSLY… I got pretty sick… had a hysterectomy and have had tremendous pain and have been hospitalised 2x now… I can’t teach ballet and have to pay other teachers… I pray that I will soon be physically able to… our new medical aid did not want to pay almost 200 00K for all my hospital treatments… we used my husband’s retrenchment money and a loan from my sister… I am praising God as we are slowly winning the battle with the medical aid…
I am not worried AT ALL. I have gone off ALL my antidepressants… PRAISE God! I count everything as pure joy! I must say that this time in bed has given me so much time to reflect on God and study prophecy and pray… my husband is Catholic and doesn’t want to hear… he thinks I’ve gone a bit crazy! Please pray for him and my twin sister Marianne who is still believing that Christ is not the only way… she travels to India often and I and my other 2 believing sisters have prayed for bondage to this evil beliefs will be broken in Jesus name… her husband Andrew doesn’t believe at all… I am just praying for everyone and everything… God knows what He is doing… We give GLORY TO JESUS ALONE! Thanks for reading this looooong message… just so good to share. May God bless you and your family and friends. Lots of love fro Kariena in Joburg South Africa. :pray:

2 Likes

Yes we are in Landstuhl. I am from Alaska ( small town ) my husband has a new job as a DOD Civilian . So lonely here . I am glad that at lest one person is here ha ha .

2 Likes

I think I replied to you on the end of the feed .

Hi, loved this powerful message!!

1 Like

You sound just like me . I have six kids they are all
Grown and on there one . I have lived most of my life in Alaska .at first I was a heavy equipment operator. I have worked in many places around the arctic . But when it became apparent that I was most needed as a mom I made that my job . Then I went back to the work Force when my second child left for college. I was a Starbucks manger for 3 years and now I am
A massage therapist my favorite job . Jesus has been in a box :package: all that time . He was only taken out when I was in trouble. Or my kids and husband needed some help . ( extra prayers) I really did not understand what he is or how he worked until covid. When covid struck I lost my job . So I was stuck at home and I started to study everything from food to weather , money and education systems. In April I feel to my knees and just knew that Jesus was my God . I felt like my eyes were opened. Then I stared to cry out to God for my kids !!! Only one of my children knows the Lord ! Every day I walk and ask God please save my kids !!! I believe he is coming soon . There is apart of me that can’t wait :blush: but then there is the other part that screams out for my family to be saved !
I do miss Alaska , but I know it is not my home , I miss and greave for America. It is not my home . J.D. has been someone I listen to everyday. Thank you :pray: for replying. I need this so much . God bless:)

Petrita M Lubin

2 Likes

There was a sermon or prophecy update on the rapture called Nailed It. Pastor Farag is speaking about the literal meaning for falling away being the rapture. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks

1 Like

Praying for you to stay strong in Christ!.

1 Like

It’s August the 9th bible prophecy update
Also read Andy woods book the falling away
It’s a short east read you can find it on Amazon!! Excellent insight

1 Like

Yes, God be Praised! We thank Him for calling you to labor in His love for helping us in the Church Body to draw closer to Jesus and assisting us who are not gifted with the Spirit’s gift of pastor and teaching. God has blessed us with men of God like you. Praying for you and the Church Body of Christ Jesus our Beloved Lord and Savior.
Also, want to thank all of the team laborers who sacrifice and keep this forum safe and operating to help give us the opportunity to assemble together and connect in fellowship. it means so much to many of us who are isolated and not able to attend a church where accountable and Biblical doctrine is consistently taught. We really appreciate all that this team is doing for Jesus and His Church. God bless you. Praying for you. Maranatha

2 Likes