October 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Bible Prophecy is Revving Up

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Use Help :question:

I do wholeheartedly agree with Pastor JD’s message in this Prophecy Update.

Those who have furthest divorced themselves from the things of this world will have the easiest time dealing with what is coming quickly, pre-Rapture.

Those who are holding on in desperation for some semblance of previous life’s circumstances will have the hardest time from here, that includes Christians.

25 Likes

I went back to Michael Card. Play this in your Car…from a speaker around you or headphones…
Such SIMPLICITY…but Words of Life and Love
These pieces really opened my eyes yet AGAIN…He never never ever leaves you…

Here are some songs. Love you all.
I am so so so very sad about all the devision and strife. Our church here in SA is so very devided…according to me…many veils must be lifted from many of the member’s faces.
Please pray for our pastor… Clinton and his wife Karen. They lead the flock…they do not see the ‘time’ we are living in.
Some in the church do. He is teaching on Revelation currently and there is much devision.

My extended family…many are Christians but have just about all been vaccinated. But God still uses them to share Jesus to others.
Let us stay humble and on our knees.
God is Almighty and Omnipresent and so Big and Unfathomable…may the Light His Glory be shone over the Earth…
Maranatha…We love you Jesus

10 Likes

Prophecy Update – 2022-10-16

beware-of-deception

Matthew 24:6-8
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Geoffrey Grider author of Now The End Begins has this to say…
"$10 dollar a gallon gas, Bidenflation, $34 for chicken wings, baby formula shortage, more COVID, monkey pox and global famine can only mean one thing – Build Back Better!

We have told you from the very beginning of the Plannedemic that this things would go in phases – we have just entered Phase IV – and that the weapons the New World Order would be using would change over time. We told you that the gain-of-function COVID would not last forever, we told you lockdowns and masks would cease, but then we warned you to be vigilant because the overall operation was not going to be stopping any time soon. What is Phase IV? Recession, bankruptcies, food shortages, sky-high gas prices and famine. That’s where you are right now, still smack dab at the beginning of sorrows.

THERE IS ONE WORD THAT IS RESONATING AROUND THE GLOBE RIGHT NOW AND IT’S THE WORD ‘NUCLEAR’!!
China, India asking their citizens to leave Ukraine, Serbia close embassay in Kiev. CIS countries telling citizens to leave!

Zelensky: Russian officials starting to ‘prepare their society’ for use of nuclear weapons!:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Friday that Russia has begun to prepare its people for the possibility of the use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

“They begin to prepare their society. That’s very dangerous,” Zelensky said.

UNITED NATIONS — U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres gave a somber assessment of global affairs Tuesday in an opening address of the annual high-level gathering in New York City.

“Our world is in peril and paralyzed,” Guterres told world leaders attending the 77th United Nations General Assembly.

“Trust is crumbling, inequalities are exploding, our planet is burning,” Guterres said.

“Let’s work as one, as a coalition of the world, as United Nations,” he added.

With governments crumbling around the world, food shortages, a plague of pestilences with Monkeypox, the Marburg virus and the reemergence of the Coronavirus, chaos has gripped the world! The world is ripe for the antichrist to come on the global stage right now, to bring about ‘Order Out Of Chaos’!

The Beast system is already in place, the One World Religion Abrahamic House is all set to open in the fall of 2022 (Revelation 13:2-4) , as well as a one world monetary system is to commence in the fall of 2022 (Revelation 13:16-17) !

The world as it stands today is on the brink of total political, social, economic and religious chaos, fueled by uncertainty as said by Pastor J.D Farag, set up for the NWO to take over!

The world is plagued right now with a supply chain crises, famine crises, war crises, coronavirus crises, financial crises, inflation crises! The globalists have engineered this global crises! The stage is so set up for Mr. Fix It (the antichrist) to come on the world stage to bring fake peace from this created crises!

When the Antichrist will be revealed he will not require to set the stage for the New World Order, it will already be ready like its right now! All he will have to do is just flip the switch on to a one world government and a one world currency!

We continue to witness the stage being set for the Antichrist and False prophet to come on the world stage as we see the push for GLOBALISM through the NWO(New world order), one world religion and one world currency which will come about in the tribulation period…
The tribulation is casting its shadow on the earth…and we know the rapture happens first…SO HOW CLOSE ARE WE???..
…i would say closer than many realise!!..

What You Should Do?
So with all that’s taking place, what should you do? The answer is clear - make the most of the time you have left. If you’re not a Christian, turn to Jesus now. He paid for your sins through His blood as shed on the cross. There is no other name by which we are saved (Acts 4:12). Jesus alone is the way to heaven (John 14:6), so turn to Him while you still can.

If you’re already Christian, don’t fear the events of the Tribulation. Jesus promised to protect His followers from “the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world” (Revelation 3:10). But don’t think that because you’ll avoid the Tribulation, you won’t face trials in this life. Jesus says you will. He says you’ll face many trials and tribulations in this world, but don’t let them bring you down, because He has overcome the world (John 16:33).

Realize the rapture itself could be the next traumatic event to hit the world!

Think of those left behind, the fear they’ll have, and the world they’ll be living in. Use that as motivation to spread the Gospel. Right now, more people than ever are seeking Him. God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose for them (Romans 8:28).

THE GOSPEL AND THE RAPTURE!
1 Corinthians 15 :1-4 (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The apostle did not shy away from including the “Rapture” when he proclaimed the Gospel. The receipt of glorified and imperishable bodies was the Gospel hope that Paul proclaimed to the lost. Jesus promised eternal life to His followers (John 10:27-28) and He gave further revelation about it through the apostle Paul.

In fact, in 1 Thessalonians, the first epistle that the Apostle Paul wrote, he shares the gospel in the context of the Rapture in Chapter 4 of 1 Thessalonians, saying, for we believe that Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose again on the third day, and He’s coming back again one day. That’s the good news. We who rightly divide the scriptures know that the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church is the mystery that begins ‘come up hither‘ and ends with our going Home and then to the bema seat BEFORE the start of the 7-year long time of Jacob’s trouble!

The most vivid description of the rapture is 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

Christ removes all true believers from the earth. The famous phrase, “In the twinkling of an eye” comes from an explanation of the rapture found in 1 Corinthians 15:51-58.

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: https://www.rapturecountdown.com/

14 Likes

I am in total agreement in what Pastor JD sees, in [the church] and, [in the world].
An extremely passionate, loving message, Pastor JD, thank you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

" If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love [for others growing out of God’s love for me], then I have become only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal [just an annoying distraction].
And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing.
If I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it does me no good at all."
1 Corin 13: 1-3 AMP :mega:

Doc :dove:
p.s. Lord help me to be more loving as JD said.

25 Likes

Interesting to see this kind of move.
Probably he cannot because he knows too much things on USA, but Jared? If he speaks hebrew…

During this update, Pastor JD cried a lot :pensive:
Poor Pastor JD, there is something heavy in his heart.

If you already didn’t send him a post card, please think about it :+1:

https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/flood-jd-with-encouragement-cards/30999

12 Likes

The bad news keeps coming but there’s so much good news for us to dwell on! The word of God is true and it restores the soul bringing peace and hope and joy in this dark world. Keep your eyes on Jesus and stay in His Word and in prayer and these headlines will not bring fear but a steady trust in knowing God is in full control and His perfect will is being laid out exactly as He planned.:pray:

“They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them.” Psalm 112:7

13 Likes

IMG_20221017_134333_023

9 Likes

---------------------------------

Dr. Ariyana Love presents the evidence of parasites in injections and how dangerous they are to human body (Part 1):

Proof from microscope:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting these vids! I am wondering, has anyone else on the forum had someone they know
get sepsis? And who was vaxxed? I have 3 people in my close family and 1 friend. Another form of vax injury i’m sure.

6 Likes

Theres A lot of Superheroes here on this Forum! Wear your Cape Proudly and stand Strong!! French general says unvaccinated citizens are “superheroes” who “embody the best of humanity” – NaturalNews.com

8 Likes
2 Likes

Pandemic of the Vaccinated: New Data from Walgreens Reveals Vaccinated People are More Likely to Test Positive (thegatewaypundit.com)

1 Like

Lots on Info

2 Likes

I’d like to offer a couple thoughts to expand on JD’s question about the “why?” of (Rev 3:8-11).

I agree that they are down and weak due to persecution and mockery and criticism, and likely from within their own ranks.

But I don’t think it stops there…

(Rev 3:9) seems to give a specific answer that up until recent years was a bit cryptic.

Revelation 3:8-11

I know your deeds.

See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut.

For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name.

Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

I am coming soon.

Hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Verse 9 starts off with Synagogue of Satan, and those who claim to be Jews but are not, and are liars.

I don’t think this is a specific ethnic group being identified, as we know they are NOT Jews by this scripture, but rather a personality type, and one we all struggle with daily all over the world.

I get there by the next sentence where Jesus makes a specific promise of vengeance and justice, which ultimately validates all that they endured was the right path. IE: Keeping His word, and not denying His name. Their “Patient Endurance” (Perseverance) was not in vain…

The specific emphasis is LOVE, that of Jesus for His church. In His judgment of the Liars, He exposes and shows for all to see and know, that His love for His church was real, and that the liars are frauds.

Edit (Additional thought):

So the question then by the implications is… What was their lie?

That Jesus is not the messiah, that they are not loved by God, and that Jesus words were invalid according to their “religion”.

Thus… Why the Commendation by Jesus of the Church for not denying His Name, and keeping His word, which is both the command to love as He loved us, and the special promises He made to His Church body on His return. These things require real faith and can not be faked.

11 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Prepare spiritually and physically for some very hard times. There will be no knight in shining armor rescuing this great land. The enemy is within, and he has taken over. At some point America will be judged. While there are many good people here, most remain silent and apathetic, ignoring a reality which is now very apparent. Politics and elections will not save this country, as it has forsaken the God of their Fathers. The founding documents clearly reflect a biblical world view and were written for a people who put their faith in the God of the Bible. No more. We must not cease to pray, but I think we have reached the point of no return. Behaviors and lifestyles are now acceptable which were hitherto unimaginable. Children are no longer being protected from the evil, but instead are being exposed to perversion and mutilation. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

20 Likes