October 20, 2022: Jeremiah 32 - Is There Anything to Hard for the Lord

:bible2: Jeremiah 32 (With Worship)

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about the much-needed reminder that nothing is too hard for the Lord, especially during those times in our lives when the circumstances seem so impossible.

Watch on JD Farag.org

Or Watch on You Tube

Book Study Here Jeremiah

14 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh this was a wonderful, powerful word for such a time as this! Blessed my heart greatly! Thank you, dear Pastor JD!

6 Likes

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. God is in complete control! Soon and very soon! So thankful for Pastor JD! Much Love in Christ for him, his family, and the church. Praying the Lord will continue to bless him, his family and the church. And, the Lord place a “hedge around him and his family”! So very thankful that the Lord lead me to Pastor JD.

6 Likes

The celebrity that pastor JD showed in his update was displaying a masonic signal, “the hand covering one eye” (a seeing eye), as can be confirmed by pastor Mack. It reveals that he is a freemason letting his cohorts know this, and thus one you cannot trust, especially if he claims to be born again.

That was another great update by pastor JD. Thanks, and God bless you and your ministry.

3 Likes

Jesus is coming back!

1 Like