October 21, 2021 - Topical Study - My Temple, Masterfully Made

:dna: My Temple, Masterfully Made - Topical Study

:hawaiianshirt_2: Assistant Pastor Mac delivers this topical teaching discussing the human anatomy as designed by the true and living God. This teaching will go into the science that clearly shows beyond a reasonable doubt that our bodies are the result of intelligent design, as well as how we as Christians should cherish our designed temples. In addition, we will explore our makeup from the micro level and upwards in the hopes that all who would reason would seek the intelligent designer who created us all; Jesus the Christ, the very image of God.

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Topical and Guest Bible Study Video List: Here

11 Likes

Excellent!!! Thank you, Pastor Mac. Great job!!! To God be the Glory.

6 Likes

I have 2 doctorates in health and I can say Well done pastor Mac!!! Perfectly and wonderfully made!!! Thank you!

6 Likes

This category is solely reserved for methods and reaources on sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Sorry if I’m posting wrong. I’m having difficulty navigating.

My question is:

Has anyone found solid references to the videos and blogs I’ve ran across that our DNA speaks YHVH when you look at where the sulphuric bridges happen on the double helix. They are claiming it here: https://bridgeconnectorministries.com/2021/04/12/stunning-the-creators-name-is-found-in-your-dna/

First, is what they are claiming about the repeating pattern true?

Does this mean that the Daniel prophecy is referring to the body as the temple that will be desecrated? I see people claiming that it’s already happening which I don’t think is Biblically accurate?

Is there any guidance in this. I tried searching the forum to see if someone has already covered this but haven’t seen anything yet. I do think it would be an awesome witnessing tool for people to see that the repeating pattern is God’s monogram on his creation. Is anyone using this information to witness?

2 Likes

Just looking at website quickly…some good points lke why christians shouldn’t take the vaccine b/c it does alter our dna…but in the end times, there will be a real literal temple the antichrist goes into to desecrate…

so why yes for christians we are the temple of the holy spirit, what the antichrist goes into is the soon to be rebuilt temple in Jerusalem

2 Likes