October 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Reality and Proximity of Eternity

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update – October 23, 2022 (with Worship)

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about both the reality and proximity of eternity, Biblically and prophetically.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources (Links) Here

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
20 Likes

Keep looking up!
Lift up your heads!

19 Likes

---------------------------------

7 Likes

From J.D.'s link. This is the one about forgetting all that has happened. I wanted it here so I can review it and not forget about it.

20 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

CONVERGENCE! A WORLD IN TURMOIL! (Matthew 24:6-8)

The world is infected with pestilences like cholera, ebola, covid and monkeypox! Countries across the globe have food shortages and soaring inflation all pointing to a famine! There been a lack of rainfall and rivers are drying up around the globe that has led to a drought! Nation is rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom with the leaders of Russia and North Korea who have their fingers on the nuclear button! Creation is groaning with extreme weather patterns hitting all across the globe in the form of flooding and earthquakers!

I’ve been thinking and talking a lot about Noah lately. I have to believe that the days we are living in are eerily reminiscent of his moment in time!

Noah, the prophet of God, was very likely mocked and ridiculed for preaching “righteousness” (2 Peter 2:5). The Bible reveals that in the end times, prior to Christ’s return, people will also ignore warnings to repent. As Peter notes, “Scoffers will come in the last days, … saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming?’” (2 Peter 3:3-4).

We are living on a planet that is intoxicated with its own sexual pursuits and perversions. Noah’s generation deleted God from the human mind, erasing him from their collective conscience and culture. This disregard for their creator explains the moral corruptness found in his day.

if Genesis 6 were a recipe, it would be two parts human wickedness, and one part God’s wrath, cooked to full strength, and delivered at the perfect time!

Just as it will be in this generation. We are, once again, at another fullness of time. We are at the convergence of the varying prophetic streams (geopolitical, technological, economic, religious, political, and militarily) who are all merging at the right time and right place, to fulfill all the things the Bible says will come to pass. And we (the watching believers) are increasingly becoming isolated (and targeted) for our worldviews. Even our friends and family are beginning to turn their backs on us as we become anathemas to a culture bent on normalizing wickedness.

A MAN WITH A PLAN!
Just as Jan Markell explained in her article “Top Ten Bible Prophecy Stories of 2020,” the world longs for a savior in the midst of meltdown.
“With the world in a meltdown mode, millions are looking for just one superhuman man to bring back peace and prosperity,” Jan wrote. “He is waiting in the wings! Most have rejected Jesus Christ. They will cheer for a short season for the antichrist.”

At the Rapture of the Church, our faithfulness will likewise be vindicated, and the earth-dwellers will very soon one day wake up to ‘sudden destruction.’ So as you see the world coming apart at the seams, hold fast and remember. (Hebrews 10:23-25, 37)

Todd Hampson " Noah seemed crazy until the rain started. But soon, the world was covered by violent water like a massive boiling pot. Please don’t ignore the conditions that are screaming at us that the Lord is real, that time is short, that judgment is coming, and that Jesus paid it all. It doesn’t matter what your past is, or how hard you have run from God. Today is the day of salvation. Jesus paid it all. Please come to him now! You too can have hope, clarity, and joy in the midst of these increasingly disruptive world conditions. He promises to never leave us."

I believe that we are living on the very threshold of eternity. I believe that the rain is coming.

Please, don’t miss the boat. Get on the arc now!

THE GOSPEL AND THE RAPTURE!
1 Corinthians 15 :1-4 (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The apostle did not shy away from including the “Rapture” when he proclaimed the Gospel. The receipt of glorified and imperishable bodies was the Gospel hope that Paul proclaimed to the lost. Jesus promised eternal life to His followers (John 10:27-28) and He gave further revelation about it through the apostle Paul.

In fact, in 1 Thessalonians, the first epistle that the Apostle Paul wrote, he shares the gospel in the context of the Rapture in Chapter 4 of 1 Thessalonians, saying, for we believe that Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose again on the third day, and He’s coming back again one day. That’s the good news!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Here is the article on my website…NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK, JESUS IS!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/normal-isnt-coming-back-jesus-is/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

18 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you Pastor. It’s really, really, really, really, really. really, really, really, really, really gonna happen!

24 Likes

Are you really really really sure? Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah. In the Deagel List Germany and USA are the two countries who get the most brutal cut.

83 Millions people are living here and I think about 26 Millions are planned for 2025.

Soooooooo if I have to go, I am not so sad because I want to go home!

14 Likes

I love this man (Pastor JD)! Such a heart for God… and for God’s creation (us). Such a searcher of Truth. May JD and his house be blessed for his faith, his obedience, his work, his dedication, his excitement for our Lord’s will to be done.

Maranatha Lord! Soon and very soon… :musical_note: :notes: :level_slider: :musical_note: :notes:

23 Likes

The Reality of Eternity - Rock Harbor Church

2 Likes

Every week I ask the same question.
How will Pastor JD top his sermon next week?
And every week he tops it once again.
How can he do this? Only by the Holy Spirit.
Thank you Pastor JD for being obedient to God.
We are very blessed by your up dates.

37 Likes

I loved this Prophecy Update by our Pastor JD.

Pastor JD is doing his job of keeping his congregants (in-person and online) focused and looking up for Our Lord at all times, what more can a Pastor do ?

I think we should cherish these times and feel very thankful to have sound teaching and awareness at a time when the world (and even many pulpits) rail against us.

31 Likes

What an amazing update!!! We are so close!

Deception is at an all time high, and I’m so very thankful for this online family that I can glean into for like mindedness!!

Wanted to share an article on how to help with the “shedding” process….

We need all the help we can get to keep our immune system’s up! Maranatha!

(Dissolving The C19 Technological Weapon - Detoxifying Graphene and Heavy Metals Components)

12 Likes

Mark in the right hand or forehead in Revelation 13 in Strongs seems will be a tattoo or brand (number must be counted or calculated)

4 Likes