October 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Reality and Proximity of Eternity

JD was spot on in re: to deception with the “Reawaken America” tour. Now I realize this story is written from a leftist organization and so the story is skewed that way so I read it with that awareness, but honestly, I was so appalled regardless. In my book, I find this to be an absolute mockery of God.

Are they there to worship Jesus or their favorite political celebrity?

1. Charging astronomical prices for tickets. My husband said, "Haven’t you heard the term “Pay-tridiots?” - meaning patriots who shell out money in the name of patriotism.
  2. Selling trinkets like a den of thieves.
  3. Then holding baptisms in the same evening. Again - are they there to worship God and be baptized as a show of their faith? I’m skeptical.

I also realize that they probably interviewed a number of people who were baptized, but then only quoted the most ignorant one: "A woman wearing a T-shirt that read “Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president” said she was being baptized for a third time because she wanted to speak in tongues, a gift that had just been described by a ReAwaken speaker as “the artillery bomb of the enemy.” This is beyond a facepalm moment. I was looking for the cement wall bang my head. And the sad thing - this woman is serious, and obviously shows how lacking the Church body is in Biblical teaching and truths. So sad…and shocking. I shouldn’t be shocked…but I still am.

The last line says it all: “Meanwhile, Michael Flynn, accompanied by private security guards, got into his SUV and drove away.” He had done his job - got evangelicals to come out and give away their money. The God part was just a side show. :unamused:

8 Likes

That sounds for me like a soup of Charismatics meets NAR.

And I would stay far far away from these people!

As the Bible says: "The Greed of money is the beginning of all evil."

As I saw this image from the article above me… I ask you: Who or what are they worshipping?

Its certain not Jesus!

And this is a really sad image. Covered in a flag, praying to the flag. Clearly this woman is praying that America will be great again!

The Great Awakening is nothing but The Great Deception that will lead many people to the coming Antichrist. I cannot warn enough against those kind of movements! These people are deceived Christians (if they are real believers) and believe in the NAR, Seven Mountain Doctrine, Kingdom Now Movement and are likely Charismatic/Pentecoastal people.

18 Likes

Richi Sunak’s wife is the daughter of the billionaire founder of infosys…involved in digital systems, including banking

https://www.edgeverve.com/finacle/

3 Likes

Indeed. You nailed it. And look at who some of the pastors are that are involved with this. Very telling.

5 Likes

---------------------------------

Noahide Laws (Part 1)

5 Likes

Same same gang, Santa Klaus disciple.

4 Likes

I sawLinas post from NTEB headlining that the pope and Emmanuel macron are meeting. I am not familiar with NTEB source but I’m just gonna say I think these two ungodly men are our end times false prophet and ac. Not at all surprised the two of them meet. There is a strange connection there.

2 Likes

The two leaders then discussed “the conflict in Ukraine, with special attention to the humanitarian situation”, the Vatican said in a statement. “Particular consideration was given to the region of the Caucasus, the Middle East, and Africa,” it said. The Vatican said their private talks lasted 55 minutes.

Macron is in Italy to attend an international conference organised by Italy’s Sant’Egidio Community, a worldwide peace and charity group.

He and the pope will jointly close the conference at a special ceremony at the Colosseum in Rome on Tuesday.

4 Likes

I absolutely think this was one of my favorite updates.

Pastor JD is one of very few that is pointing out the joining of hands of many that should not be joining hands. He rightfully pointed that out in this update.

What struck me was how he is now almost a separate entity from those he was known to hang with and promote. I could be wrong, but although I sense his passion about it, there is also a type of sorrow when he discusses it. It makes me sad. But at the same time , he speaks up proving his devotion first and foremost to God before man.

Please understand, I’m not worshiping JD as he too is fallible, but I’m getting very unnerved by the dwindling number of pastors and teachers that are not being pulled into ties and associations with other teachers and pastors that are questionable.

While I still see correct teachings from those that were associated with him ( more so in the past) many of them are now guilty of this linking up he pointed to. ( we’ve recently mentioned some on certain threads ).

The Reawaken America tour was on my radar from the beginning. My mother was all excited and watched it. She’s 88, a believer and it just was not worth trying to explain the issues it had.

IMO, one of the biggest deceptions that is leading many astray ( yet they are unaware as they think they’re doing the right thing) is tours like this or anything similar that pulls together people who are like minded on some things yet doctrinally opposed on others. The similar goals they have are taking precedence. This is like watching a slow yet advancing move that’s going to result in the ecumenism that is NOT of God.

I pray the Lord shows those headed that way, the errors they’re making, but also that he protect JD and bless him for what must be done…calling it out and calling it what it is.

Now is not the time ( it never is) to sugar coat what’s occurring.

26 Likes

19 Likes

Reawaken America speakers …
Charlie Kirk , Mike Lindell, Greg Locke , Artur Pawlowski, Nick Vujicic, Sean Feucht…. ( and many more) ( John Hagee hosted as well but did redact support after the crowd chanted Let’s Go Brandon)
As well as many of the reputable doctors that spoke up against the jab.

Trying to reach common goals ( that are honestly reputable) but in an ecumenical way that crosses a fine line that reeks of Dominionism/ 7 mountain mandate type vibes.
List of speakers posted :

9 Likes

I had to grin when I read that this Tour is sponsored by Charisma Media (which has a little flame as its logo). Oh well, the charismatics are always on board. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I didn’t see who the pastors were. Would you mind sharing?

Rishi Sunak, who will be the new British new prime minister after becoming Conservative party leader on Monday, is considered a strong supporter of Israel and a friend of the UK’s Jewish community.

At a Conservative Friends of Israel event in August, Sunak declared Jerusalem is “indisputably the historic capital” of Israel and that there was a “very strong case” for moving the UK embassy from its current location in Tel Aviv.

“It’s something I’d like to do,” he said.

4 Likes

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

8 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

9 Likes

War Is Coming, “Ukraine to the End,” “Nuclear Warfare …part of the U.S. rhetoric” (independentsentinel.com)

2 Likes

That is why I suspect JD is distancing himself from “them”.

Yeah “them”, year 2020 onwards…

10 Likes