October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Wow !

This ad from YouTube…its here

Notice the lightning bolt?

Luke 10: 18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

GEN 6

GENESIS 6: 6-7

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Maranatha Lord Jesus!
:pray:

12 Likes

Amen David!

2 Likes

Truly I needed this update (like every other Bible sermon, but this one hit the proverbial nail!). I’ve had a particular tough week. I started weeping once more when I watched it.

Please people, take your refuge in Christ Almighty now that there’s still time!

Thank you for everyone I’ve known for almost a year on this forum. Thanks for all the links. Thank you Pastor JD and team. It must be indeed such a heavy load to read and watch all those painful documents and videos about the plandemic, without getting to the point where you’ll fret.

Love you all
Blessings from Holland :orange_heart:

35 Likes

Praise be to God. I had prayed and pleaded with our Savior about how we can ease the effects of the injection and symptoms of this sickness and He led me here the next day! This is not hard to do and still accessible-“ Niatonin” niacin and melatonin supplements. Please review and be aware. We all are affected by this especially going into winter Telegram: Contact @vaccinetreatment
Halleluyah

6 Likes

I would love a link to the car decals for the ABCs of Salvation! Does anyone know where we can purchase those? Such a good idea! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Joannah / @rodarbal208

You may be able to get some guidance from a wonderful brother here @fluidicice / Chris who has done sterling work (as have many others) with the ABC’s resources.

From the testimony shared by JD it sounds as if David (the chap who put ABC’s on his tailgate) would have independently arranged to have them printed/stuck on his vehicle.

I’m very blessed to have a car which is already a moving billboard for the ABC’s because anyone who C’s it would know that only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ would get it me from A to B.

Hope this helps - let us know how you get on, meanwhile Welcome to the forum and fellowship!

In Christ

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I hope you promise to keep us laughing in eternity!

Great analogy!

Shalom Brother!

9 Likes

Facebook Instagram facetime WhatsApp outage all down global widespread :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Yep - for over 1 hour now for UK.

The reasons offered, and any new measures introduced as a result, are going to be telling…

5 Likes

Indeed @jasonacts177 I reckon this is a test run to be blamed on !??? Let’s see hmmmm

2 Likes

Unvaxxed Hax0rs!!1

6 Likes

Be prepared :pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Hey forum family anyone else in the world experiencing outage ?! :pray:X

4 Likes

No instagram access here in NY. Don’t know how long it’s been out. I don’t have Facebook though, so don’t know about that. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thank you I only have WhatsApp and it’s down , apparently it’s global widespread , :pray:

2 Likes

Always appreciate when you pop in, @K7 Keegan!

3 Likes

I ran a search with today’s date, and there is a global outage with Facebook and related sites.

4 Likes

Again be prepared :pray::pray::pray: we may face a battle as being on our own all communication with others taken away , be prepared to keep the faith alone xx

8 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Facebooks in Manitoba Canada is down for at least an hour, maybe longer.

3 Likes