October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Lyrics:

1. Who is on the Lord’s side? Who will serve the King?
    Who will be His helpers, other lives to bring?
    Who will leave the world’s side? Who will face the foe?
    Who is on the Lord’s side? Who for Him will go?
    By Thy call of mercy, by Thy grace divine,
    We are on the Lord’s side—Savior, we are Thine!

2. Not for weight of glory, nor for crown and palm,
    Enter we the army, raise the warrior psalm;
    But for love that claimeth lives for whom He died:
    He whom Jesus saveth marches on His side.
    By Thy love constraining, by Thy grace divine,

3. Jesus, Thou hast bought us, not with gold or gem,
    But with Thine own lifeblood, for Thy diadem;
    With Thy blessing filling each who comes to Thee,
    Thou hast made us willing, Thou hast made us free.
    By Thy grand redemption, by Thy grace divine,

4. Fierce may be the conflict, strong may be the foe,
    But the King’s own army none can overthrow;
    ’Round His standard ranging, vict’ry is secure,
    For His truth unchanging makes the triumph sure.
    Joyfully enlisting, by Thy grace divine,

5. Chosen to be soldiers, in an alien land,
    Chosen, called, and faithful, for our Captain’s band;
    In the service royal, let us not grow cold,
    Let us be right loyal, noble, true and bold.
    Master, wilt Thou keep us, by Thy grace divine,
    Always on the Lord’s side—Savior, always Thine!

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/536216944

Videos galore!

4 Likes

So true!

1 Like

He was featured in Stew Peter’s show today.

1 Like

Actually I did put a new link on this to confirm, think yesterday.

Actually I did put a new link on this to confirm, think yesterday.

Taking my post down , Thanx Doc :rose:

1 Like

A whistleblower came forward yesterday to out that billions in grants are being given to states, counties, and corporations; with the inevitable string attached to the toxic carrot…all who accept the funding and stimulus must take the v. So many counties are strapped for funds, since their tax base is shrinking (lost jobs and homes.) So the bidey-man set up the tee for the next round of land grabs and literal life grabs.
Ag-enda 21 (the UN theft of all land and resources) and Codex alimentarius (the UN theft of all natural God-made supps and medicaments globally) is here in motion, funded by the vatty at its root. They have flooded the airways with nonsense, static, rabbit trails to nowhere, and controlled opposition, so that no one can connect the dots or figure out how to form any meaningful or effective remedy. It was all foretold, they prevail for a little while.

Many still say “call and write your representatives…” Really? What representatives? They bowed out miles ago. The only one who can and will advocate for us and defeat this whole fiasco is the Lord Jesus himself. Oh, and He will prevail over it all. But not in our timing or understanding.

I so agree with you…we are seeing the events of Matt 24 and scripture like the tip of the iceburg the Titanic was heading toward, right before our eyes. I do pray it won’t be long, that the Lord comes soon. I’m glad that the Lord said “fear not” over 365 times, because sometimes I need that reminder every day.
God bless and Maranatha!

16 Likes

To me I won’t take it because it’s against my conscious, and with two three shots how many more until there it is, a habit or sin sticks after more than once, and bible say to,abstain from all appearances of evil so,it’s definitely not good.

God will provide
Our govt and world can’t last too long God rules the world and has final,say

I’m definitely never taking it I have felt that way since March 2020, something to me about it is going to the beast system too, fast, Europe can’t do barely anything without the digital,green pass

11 Likes

Yes only Jesus
The govt is too evil now,

They answer to God eventually,we pray and uphold govt but when man’s laws go against God’s we reject it and stand for christ

I don’t want God’s wrath for certain, But something must give,
how many abortions and so much corruption
When the cup is full God stands, he just knows when

4 Likes

Amen.
Beautifully said.
Love the 7s too! Number of completion/Christ’s perfection.
God Bless and Maranatha!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if nanotech is in the chemtrails too.

5 Likes

I don’t doubt the chemtrails, but have always wondered how the people doing this avoid breathing it. Do they have an antidote? Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Downloaded in 2018 ID2020 ad…PR codes

Note around 53 sec the world with Covid spikes encircling it

Also in as…
My child needs to be vaccinated

I AM powerpointed to forefront in ad

Also imagine your ID all in your hand, at your finger tips

Article posted here…

5 Likes

“But this won’t stop God from demonstrating His awesome character in the finite.”

God sits on His throne of Righteousness, Justice, Loving Kindness and Truth…He is seeing the direct opposite play out ALL over the world right now. He will not be mocked. We keep watching, praying and may we be found worthy to escape all that is coming upon the earth. This is not our fight…Jesus won at the Cross and will have His Day! Blessings and Maranatha.

14 Likes
3 Likes

My understanding is that Biden’s vaccine mandate will be out in 2-3 weeks. I work for an OSHA state plan and at the latest OSHSPA (organization for states that run their own state plan) meeting with Federal OSHA in attendance, that is the estimation. It sounds like the new rule will state that employers with 100 or more employees (corporate wide), will fall under this new mandate and that they won’t accept rapid tests for COVID results. Once I get more details, I will pass it on.

6 Likes

From what it sounds like, OSHA did not have a mandate law to point to that Biden just inferred while pressuring corporations to go along with it to influence OSHA take? So is it true that there are not OSHA mandates on the books? Or how should we understand the onset of this? Thanks for your input.

4 Likes

So I’m trying follow what’s going on here, would this explain why my company pushed back the date of when they were going to force vaccines and testing?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, that is correct. OSHA does not have ANY vaccine mandate and has NEVER in their history had a VACCINE mandate. OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for healthcare does not mandate vaccines. When you go to a Doctor nowadays, for them not to have to comply with the ETS, they screen everyone coming in for COVID. If you are sick, they will likely send you to Urgent Care or the ER as they don’t want to deal with the ETS. Go here to see how it applies to Healthcare and others: https://www.labor.nc.gov/does-subpart-u-covid-19-emergency-temporary-standard-apply-you

Bdien wants to mandate the vaccine (known to us as ETS 2) via OSHA - as a safety and health issue. I personally find the vaccine and mask wearing (as a safety and health professional) ridiculous especially when you know OSHA standards, but that’s just me. The vaccine scares me-and this is why: https://rumble.com/vmsouh-vaccines-are-killing-people-dr.-peter-mccullough.html video and there are many others like it. .Many state plans have not even adopted the ETS in their state, so the vaccine mandate will be interesting for how they decide to address that as well.

Unfortunately, my state did, Liberal Governor. .Now we have to see what happens. In our State, the Commissioner is an elected official and conservative, so I am curious to see how he decides to deal with the vaccine mandate. I have JD’s religious exemption. However, I think it will pass through for me since the agency is run by a conservative.

Did I answer your question?.

4 Likes