October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Alex Jones thinks they are soon going to release their next bioweapon. Going to be much worse than Covid-19. 80% kill rate.

Ready for Rapture :pray:

5 Likes

So very true Janet, and well said. It just boggles the mind. Isn’t the first rule of the medical oath, “Do No Harm”? And yet harm appears to be the main product of modern medicine and its sorceries now. It is right in our face, and yet so many just don’t or can’t see the reality. They embrace the slogans and the pharma ads that jive with their indoctrination, and run directly into the danger zone with abandon. Many began waking up to the truth, and that’s when they clamp down with punitive mandates, fines, and coersion, fear, funneling the masses into the soylent machine. If allopathia was so good, why do they have to demand “compliance” and punish “defectors” who want alternatives?

Its so sad, many are well intended people who simply can’t imagine anyone or anything being so evil, and the wicked at the helm of the medical industrial complex know it, and take full advantage, dupe them into believing a lie. The only hope is Jesus, and steering clear of that awful death machine via the narrow way, not the broad way for sure.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Oh Catherine, I am so sorry. This grief is unimaginable and reading your words and what you are going through has me in tears. The Lord Jesus the God of all comfort surround you today with his love and ministering angels of mercy. Your situation is heartbreaking, and even though I know Jesus wins in the end and will make a way no matter what, it seems the grief as we go through this valley of the shadow of death is just indescribable. It brings us to the end of ourselves and our ability to be strong. After losing eight people i loved more than life, and then seeing jabbed friends dying slowly from this poison, i realize I couldn’t even go on another day were it not for Jesus holding me up. “Not by power, nor by might, but by my Spirit saith the Lord…”

It passed my understanding months ago, and always reminds me of the poem. “Footsteps in the sand” where the man looks back on his life, and asks the Lord "Why, why Lord, during the hardest times in my life did it feel like I was walking all alone, and there is only one set of fooprints?
These are days he carries us in His arms. Soon, He will carry us home, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. The memory of this life will be seen through new eyes, eyes redeemed by the blood of the lamb, no sin nature, no more soul-crushing grief, no corrupted aching aging body, nor the devils fiery darts that seem to be ramping up tenfold in this hour. All evil will be extinguished by our savior forever and ever.
In moments of despair, this Blessed hope of Jesus is the only thing on earth that brought me comfort. Revelation 22, the Psalms. Holding you up, dear sweet Catherine in prayer today, may His presence bring you comfort and aid that passes all understanding. In Jesus name. :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

Thank you Wren. Your words bring both tears and comfort. I’m sorry for all your losses and can see that you also have been immersed in grief. You are correct when you state that we come to the end of ourselves and our ability to be strong.

Our hope is in Jesus as he carries us through this painful process while we wait to go home. I’ll continue reading the scriptures. I appreciate your prayers and I will also pray for you.

6 Likes

I liked Alex Jones when Millennial Millie was working for them (even though she is kinda New Agie…and has been in error…I appreciate her challenging narratives and trying to understand what is going on). Then she did some research that tainted the image of Trump. So Alex fired her (we are told). Now I have a very unique spin on Trump and do put quite a bit of stock in it, but when I see that sort of thing going on, I realize that ideologies can sometimes own people. Alex. I believe is one of those people. I’m sure he was pleased to be granted a seat access to the white house:

https://binged.it/3C1CIke

And in seeing this some may infer Trump at the Alex Jones conspiracy circus level (as some may see it). But I prefer to look at things like this as God granted various different segments of our society access to some low hanging fruit of how our age is shaping up and what prophetic time it is becoming. As well, I would see Alex’s statement that “we have 5 years left” a few year back, to be perhaps something to pay attention to. Not that I would see Alex as a prophet of sorts. But rather, that I believe through God’s mercy He may be helping various cross sections of society to an understanding of what is going on in these prophetic days…as the age of grace draws to a close. For example, He may permit AOC and her Green New Deal to sell the idea of climate change ending the world in 11 years to help climate change believing democrats consider the brevity of out time and to start thinking along the lines of our world soon changing forever.

Even though I agree with Millie being duped in distorting info against Trump (which she appeared to do in her documentary “Shadow Gate”) I believe in her right to research things out as best she can and that InfoWars would have been wiser to support their own in trying to get at what is going on rather than towing a conservative party line. Although quite a few people believe Trump is part of the globalist system, I would differ there. Many see Trump as a part of an Hegelian Dialectic. I don’t support that notion, but many do think this way (as does Millennial Millie)…and it is understandable. But I support the right to have that notion demonstrated in free speech even though I disagree with it. So I am not in favor of InfoWars firing Millie over that.

InfoWars is the somewhat abstract standard of free speech thinking in America (well, perhaps on a conspiratorial side of things…but still). I mean, Alex did get some thing correct. He saw 2020 coming a mile away (a decade before):

And I do believe Alex is correct that globalists use orchestrated false flags to influence and channel future direction. But their methods are not illusions much of the time. They are very real. And to not know the difference puts Alex in their sucker punch lime light, I believe.

http://strib.mn/2Z57ABQ

Having said all of that, I just wanted to share that I would not put too much clout into 80% kill rate. Even during the 4th seal, only a quarter of the earth is exposed to potential death in huge numbers. Some people believe that the 4th seal means a 4th of the earth will die. However, the language used in the 4th seal is how it designates its threat toward a 4th of the earth. Not that a 4th of the earth dies. We do see that language though however in that a 3rd of the world does die at the 6th trumpet.

Some of the concerns with InfoWars is its association with New Age thinking and its potential connections to NAR. Although I have never seen overt connections to NAR, I am sure this type of connection to Trump would have some connections to NAR likely. So, i think Alex can be helpful backdrop ambience, or white noise. But as we narrow so as we are toward a tribulation timeframe…I would be more inclined to see the path the word of God has laid out more than how InfoWars might be looking at things. If that makes sense? Blessings. :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Amen Tony. The way I have seen this sort of play out a lot is a receptacle of what Calvary Chapel has termed, “Convergence.” I agree that prophetic events “converge” and all the more as the day approaches. But one thing that is often not included in “convergence” (many prophetic angles coming together simultaneously and increasing in frequency and speed at which events happen) is how ideologies are also converging.

One simple way to map this out as an explainer is: The New Age sees even nuances of Christian prophecy and often try to include it in their repertoire so as to be leading Christian thought. So New Agers might talk similar language but mean very different things. And in that is a convergence of sorts in ideology. Well if we cross pollinate that exponentially, we have quite a stew of ideologies blending. On the downside, this leads to muddying the waters. On the upside, it would appear that God might, in His utter graciousness and patience (desiring none to perish) be permitting arenas of human thought often opposed to Christianity to also get wind of a soon coming apocalypse. But kind of like in their own vernacular. So that even the depraved mind might have a shot at coming out of their coma of unbelief before it is too late.

So what it looks like we kind of have is a splicing of ideology. And as devout Christian thought would have it, we make no room for wordily ideology to enter the sacred realm of Christian theology. My guess though is that this is where Christian empathy for the lost can be a part of how believers are to size up end times unfolding before all of our eyes. Coming to realize that God might permit nuances of what is coming even to the world is no cause, I believe, for believers to pit themselves (in those particular instances) against the worlds infant like understanding as they are able to process in their current state of unbelief. But rather, that believers “knowing” the reality of it all could have no fear in how the world asserts its own versions of what is going on…polluting the arena of prophetic thought. For the world will pollute. For that is their nature. But seeing how God’s mercy would be upon all, the believers as the chosen priesthood would do well to consider that ideology splicing might be as much a mercy of God as it may seem (and can obviously also be) to be worldly coercion of sacred theology. Keeping that tension in mind, I imagine, would produce deep and transforming holy spirit driving spiritual opportunities to the world in such a time as this. Like Pastor JD says, “Bringing them one step closer to Christ.” Would not God Himself also be doing this sort of thing with unbelievers? If that makes sense? lol. I know…its kind of wild. Blessings.

2 Likes

This is heartbreaking :broken_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Lyrics:

Hover o’er me, Holy Spirit,
Bathe my trembling heart and brow;
Fill me with Thy hallowed presence,
Come, O, come and fill me now.

[Refrain]
Fill me now, fill me now,
Jesus, come and fill me now;
Fill me with Thy hallowed presence,
Come, O, come, and fill me now.

Thou canst fill me, gracious Spirit,
Though I cannot tell Thee how;
But I need Thee, greatly need Thee,
Come, O, come and fill me now.

I am weakness, full of weakness,
At Thy sacred feet I bow;
Blest, divine, eternal Spirit,
Fill with pow’r, and fill me now.

Cleanse and comfort, bless and save me,
Bathe, O, bathe my heart and brow;
Thou art comforting and saving,
Thou art sweetly filling now.

Words by: Elwood H. Stokes
Music by: John R. Sweney

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/458858847

4 Likes

Good morning, @AMF .

I just posted a teaching on Holy Spirit by Pastor Brandon. This may answer your question why Christians are deluded by vaccines.

The person and work of Holy Spirit has been neglected in bible studies and preaching.

Henceforth I will post a series on Holy Spirit studies. Therefore if any Christians never heard of this teaching, now it is good time to do so.

I believe being led by the Spirit is one vital key to survive in end times.

10 Likes

I don’t think there can be any question about receiving this evil shot after reading this:

New evidence for infanticide in the creation of the fetal cell line used for COVID vaccine testing

Excerpt: "In either case, then, to obtain embryo cells for culture a programmed abortion must be adopted, choosing the age of the embryo and dissecting it while still alive, in order to remove tissues to be placed in culture media.”

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/10/20/infanticide-in-creation-of-fetal-cell-line-used-for-covid-vaccine-testing/

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s a very good question! How astute! A blood test, at an airport or restaurant, with results within minutes, or seconds? Yet another red flag waving away. Just micromanagement of our biological material. Such a suffocating prison! Thank God for the Rapture! Thank God! You know who else i’d really love to hear from? Voices of Communism. They’re an organization of people who have survived cruel Communist regimes. I have to check their website. I haven’t since all the vax business began. God bless all of you on here!

6 Likes

Dear Lord, please help our brother Reepacheep. Please provide for him and his family’s every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus! Watch over him and protect him. Please impart him with Your strength to persevere, and to thrive through this difficult time. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen. :dove:

10 Likes

And yet there are still people who call themself christians by getting this “vaccine” and knowing that babies got murdered… but to use the plane for their ministries was way more important than to stick to moral standards.

7 Likes

I’m just feeling sick! My precious little grandson going to kindergarten in a mask. . . And now this evil plan to roll out . . . Dear Jesus save our precious children! Oh dear Jesus, stop this madness!! Oh Jesus, open the eyes of the blind who would believe that this evil is good!! We are desperate for you, you who are mighty to save!!! :pray:t3::blue_heart::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Father, we come boldly to your throne of grace trusting you to help in this time of need. oh Father, these times try our souls and test our faith in a million ways every day. We lift this prayer for Reepacheep, and for all of those who are being forced to choose between this evil agenda and their very livelihood. This is such evil, Father! Oh we pray that you would come through in a miraculous way for Reepacheep, and all of those who choose to “stand” against this assault on their bodies and their freedoms. Father, what their enemy means for harm, we cry out to you who will work it for good!! Father provide for their needs at every turn! Open windows wide as doors are closed! Let no plague, nor any calamity come near! We ask in the name of Jesus! Our eyes are on you!! Amen

8 Likes

Good day to you, Dennis :slightly_smiling_face:

I will check this out. This perilous times is also a perfect time to learn about the good works of the Holy Spirit within our lives.

Blessings to you! :pray:t2:

3 Likes