Music by: John R. Sweney

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/458858847

4 Likes

Good morning, @AMF .

I just posted a teaching on Holy Spirit by Pastor Brandon. This may answer your question why Christians are deluded by vaccines.

The person and work of Holy Spirit has been neglected in bible studies and preaching.

Henceforth I will post a series on Holy Spirit studies. Therefore if any Christians never heard of this teaching, now it is good time to do so.

I believe being led by the Spirit is one vital key to survive in end times.

10 Likes

I don’t think there can be any question about receiving this evil shot after reading this:

New evidence for infanticide in the creation of the fetal cell line used for COVID vaccine testing

Excerpt: "In either case, then, to obtain embryo cells for culture a programmed abortion must be adopted, choosing the age of the embryo and dissecting it while still alive, in order to remove tissues to be placed in culture media.”

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/10/20/infanticide-in-creation-of-fetal-cell-line-used-for-covid-vaccine-testing/

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s a very good question! How astute! A blood test, at an airport or restaurant, with results within minutes, or seconds? Yet another red flag waving away. Just micromanagement of our biological material. Such a suffocating prison! Thank God for the Rapture! Thank God! You know who else i’d really love to hear from? Voices of Communism. They’re an organization of people who have survived cruel Communist regimes. I have to check their website. I haven’t since all the vax business began. God bless all of you on here!

6 Likes

Dear Lord, please help our brother Reepacheep. Please provide for him and his family’s every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus! Watch over him and protect him. Please impart him with Your strength to persevere, and to thrive through this difficult time. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen. :dove:

10 Likes

And yet there are still people who call themself christians by getting this “vaccine” and knowing that babies got murdered… but to use the plane for their ministries was way more important than to stick to moral standards.

7 Likes

I’m just feeling sick! My precious little grandson going to kindergarten in a mask. . . And now this evil plan to roll out . . . Dear Jesus save our precious children! Oh dear Jesus, stop this madness!! Oh Jesus, open the eyes of the blind who would believe that this evil is good!! We are desperate for you, you who are mighty to save!!! :pray:t3::blue_heart::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Father, we come boldly to your throne of grace trusting you to help in this time of need. oh Father, these times try our souls and test our faith in a million ways every day. We lift this prayer for Reepacheep, and for all of those who are being forced to choose between this evil agenda and their very livelihood. This is such evil, Father! Oh we pray that you would come through in a miraculous way for Reepacheep, and all of those who choose to “stand” against this assault on their bodies and their freedoms. Father, what their enemy means for harm, we cry out to you who will work it for good!! Father provide for their needs at every turn! Open windows wide as doors are closed! Let no plague, nor any calamity come near! We ask in the name of Jesus! Our eyes are on you!! Amen

8 Likes

Good day to you, Dennis :slightly_smiling_face:

I will check this out. This perilous times is also a perfect time to learn about the good works of the Holy Spirit within our lives.

Blessings to you! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

SongSparrow, I’m praying that the Lord will protect your precious little grandson from getting vaccinated.

3 Likes

Reepacheep, I’m praying that the Lord will provide a way for you earn a living without getting vaccinated.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Another one that falls into this category is Clyde Lewis at Ground Zero. At times he can sound very aware of what is happening Biblically and presenting it in a secular manner. I have posted a few times from his monologues here.

Anyone who has heard the Word, is familiar with the signs. I do believe these secularist type people are being used by the Holy Spirit to shake awake the people who claim to believe in God, but are not Bible readers per se. Like it is their last chance, last warning to come home to Jesus.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you. My blood gets boiled every time when I hear that a so called christian is talking about this shot that it is a gift from God. Babies have to get killed alive to get cells from them! This is horrific!

8 Likes

Dont shoot me, I’m only the messenger. Read for yourself to decide how true this report is
This is the next part of the vaccine sequence, it gives details about a non removable chip that will be placed in the hand and will allow people to buy and sell…

And if this is true, we are sooo close to going home… I hope its nicer than here.
Ps. They are claiming JFK is still alive
I dont care… I just want to go home

4 Likes

THankyou Hanna :heart: I’ve been watching in the background… I don’t care who the beast is… I’m not interested… it was just this bit of information… the other stuff Is just surplus…

1 Like

National vaccine passports-Canada

3 Likes