I look to You

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/503915967

5 Likes

Vaccine brainwashing on the Andy Griffith show:

6 Likes

Thankyou for sharing this, God bless you.

4 Likes

Yeppppp…I know, @Janet7. Even back then.

4 Likes

Praying for you! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

@TCC and @Macadamianutgm

I’ve read for some time and in multiple sources that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. I can’t say that for fact, of course.

In the Bible, Satan spoke mostly truth but sprinkled in small, but key, bits of lie. Over the past months, observation has led me to think some in the truther movement may be following his playbook. Am I the only one?

Speaking 99% truth is the most effective and dangerous form of lie when the other 1% is specifically geared to mislead.

8 Likes

The only one I fully trust is Jesus :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you. Your words bring much comfort and affirmation that I am reluctant to own, but I appreciate your kind words. If I have planted seeds that will be watered that brings me some comfort. I talked to my oldest daughter tonight but it was all superficial. I tried. I failed again. Hopefully, some seeds were planted. I don’t want my children to have to go through the tribulation because I failed to reach them. Please pray for my beautiful daughters. Our children are gifts from the lord. My daughters are both beautiful, intelligent, and lost. I raised them as Christians and yet they both reject the faith. I’m so sad for this. I read in the bible that if you raise your children in the faith they will not depart from it. Mine have. Please, Lord Jesus, bring them back to a saving knowledge and belief of you as their savour before it is too late.

9 Likes

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/538099-facebook-metaverse-zuckerberg-privacy-trap/

4 Likes

For sure about the vehicles… my van has check engine light on. I took it in for a diagnosis a week ago on Friday and they read the codes but had no time to do more due to schedule. Told me to bring it back on this past Wednesday to do a smoke test. I did. Then they didn’t have part. Told me to bring it back next Tuesday to put in the part needed to fix. Its not an expensive part/fix and yet I am still waiting over a week later for it to get done. Hoping it will come in as expected on Tuesday.

1 Like

In that one single sentence you have summed up the problem with the church in general for most of my life. I’ve been in so many church situations where there was a tiny little something that wasn’t quite right but I put up with it for the sake of satisfying my religiosity of attending several meetings each week. Well since most of my local churches are shut down I have found superb teaching online which is true and confirmed by the Holy Spirit. Now to the point you made about the truthing community which is a good one we really need to be very much on our guard because no doubt satan will have infiltrated it especially at this late hour where like minded people like us on this forum are searching continually for truth to make sense of the craziness we find ourselves in.

3 Likes

No you are not the only one. Alex Jones is controlled opposition, because he is spreading the lie about the Reptilians, who are living among us. An Alien race. And thats why critical thinking (like the flat earth lie) will be seen as lunatic, because speakers like Alex Jones and especially David Icke are talking very often about Reptilians.

Its about to discredit those who are critical thinking, by mixing some truth with big lies.

4 Likes

I hear you on that account, if anybody says something negative about me, I usually agree, but if they something positive, my inner voice says , sure but you don’t really know me , if you did you wouldn’t say that. I have had that problem in that area even with the true gospel. Unmerited favor, can’t earn it, can’t work for it, while I was a sinner, He died for me, that may work for others, but not me, God.
Without going into a [story], my childhood did nothing to promote self love, and those types of buttons were installed. :butgod_dark: has an override button, and a lot of patience.

Children who refuse to listen, I have two, one woke, the other, I don’t know anymore. He refuses to talk/see even acknowledge I have a grandchild. Both have been finally, after a battle of faith, have been put, and left, in the Hands of the LOVING God who saved me. HIS LOVE is so much greater than mine, I barely love myself.
I will pray :pray: as you requested Catherine, and ask His will be done.

" It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work. For we are both God’s workers. And you are God’s field. You are God’s building. "
1 Corin 3:7-9 (paraphrase)

Warmly Doc :dove:

7 Likes

When I woke up this morning, again with a heavy heart, I started my day with prayer, then I sat down and read Romans, Chapter 2. After that I sat at the computer and read your response.

God is good to us. When I prayed to God this morning, I asked for wisdom and discernment. What I read from you resonates with both those concepts. I see discernment and wisdom in what you shared with me. Thank you for taking the time.

In my prayer this morning, I offered up my marriage before the throne of God and asked the Lord for his will to be done in my marriage, not my will, not my husband’s will, but specifically God’s will. I struggle with this relationship as well. I honestly don’t know sometimes if I am to speak, to be quiet, to turn left or to turn right.

I won’t go into the details about my marriage except to say this right now. I have been married to my current husband for 25 years. Before that I was a single mother who just got out of an extremely dangerous and terrible marriage of 4 years.

The desire of my heart was to marry a Christian man and initially my current husband went to church with me, got baptized and for all appearances I was married to a Christian man. Over time, we quit going to church because he didn’t want to anymore and I went along with that, which was a big mistake for me to make.

Fast forward to current circumstances. I am married to a man who gets angry about me listening to pastor JD’s sermons, who refuses to read the bible because he doesn’t like reading, and accuses me of potentially killing people with my position about vaccinations (he is double jabbed). Needless to say, my home feels more like a battle field then a sanctuary at times.

I can’t go to my husband for spiritual or emotional support even though I keep trying, but God. I can pray to God. I can choose to listen to pastors online and I can come to this forum to fellowship with like-minded Christians.

As I said to my husband yesterday, when it comes to obeying him or obeying God there is no contest. I will choose to obey God. That could be one of those moments when, perhaps, I should have held my tongue, but that was my response to him putting down the pastors that I listen to online, such as Brandon Holthaus and J.D. Farag. Clearly, there is a spiritual battle going on here.

Yes, I agree with you that God loves our children more than we do, and I agree that we need to put them in His hands. I believe this is especially important when they wander away from us and God.

Thank you for opening up and sharing about your own children. I also know the pain of estrangement when it comes to my one and only grandchild and her mother (my youngest daughter). Since you have shared, I will pray for you and your family.

17 Likes

Oh, dear sister. I can feel your despair, and am so sorry you have to live through this, but God. He is great and we have so much to look forward to being in His presence for eternity. Hold tight and we’ll get there soon. Praying for you, and that your husband will wake up before it’s too late.

5 Likes

Holding tight and grateful to God that there is a body of Christ. When I think about what that really means, I am amazed. Not only are we brothers and sisters in Christ; we are parts of the same body. That speaks to me about connection and how close we are. The Lord is good to us. There will always be trials and I am old enough to have survived many trials. The lord is pouring out his peace for me in this moment. I think I will get out my violin and play some music.

10 Likes

Yes, sister, please play some beautiful music. I often think about how wonderful the music in Heaven will be.

4 Likes

From what I know of Alex Jones he is very much into New Age teaching. I’ve seen videos where he is pushing this stuff.
Many New Agers, think they are ‘Christian’ and use the Christian lingo but they are not true Christians.

5 Likes

@catfaire Catherine, I am glad to see you posting here more recently again. Praying for you. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes