October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The deeper we go down the rabbit hole, it seem that the objective is to totally destroy the economy of every nation on earth.

The United State is a heavily industrial Country, requiring million upon millions of highly educated individual.
Many of these educated people are being let-go, not because of lack of skills to preform their job, no simply because they refuse to inject themselves with a potion created using aborted unborn humans.

The illegal immigrants that Biden is allowing across the border are not the high skill labor force required as replacement labours.
They are allow in to expedite the financial collapse of the country.

I read today on WND news that the 3.5 Trillion Bill that the Democrats are trying to push thru Congress is full of incentive aid for the illegals immigrants.
This is exactly the type of policy that will destroy a country, they will not stop coming because for now, at least America is still much better than what they are leaving behind.

When reading Matthew 24, our Lord told his disciples about a multitude of events, that would be happening before his second coming, if we look around it is evident that these events are all happening NOW.

Look up, for our redemption draw nigh, he is coming SOON.

12 Likes

Perhaps this is why…they kill parasites. https://www.bitchute.com/video/dWs7yO1xWK7R/

4 Likes

Hi Wren! I saw your reply post here and laughed out loud! When I wrote that I was so tired my eyes were watering and I didn’t realize I spelled technology wrong! Thanks tho and God bless you! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi there Macadamianutgm! Yes, sad to say, but I think so. With God we have eternal life through Jesus. Satan counterfeits everything God does, or attempts to at least. This trans humanism is his attempt at eternal life, which like you said is going to fail miserably. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! Hang in there friend because He is faithful!

3 Likes

Can someone get this to JD please? https://www.bitchute.com/video/dWs7yO1xWK7R/

2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/503908821

4 Likes

Welcome Heidi. Great intro :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was so depressing :pensive:
It is an impossible fight, only Jesus can defeat that beast.

6 Likes

meaning it will connect vaxxed to all these units (tv, phones, etc)? And do what? Program people even more than they are now?
Ultimately I haven’t been able to watch a video yet on how this all comes to fruition and what it means. So if someone took the jab and has connectivity in them, that connects them to 5G, are they no longer of their own volition once 5G is on…?

Its way past my pay grade.

3 Likes

Hi Macadamianutgm, I feel the same way, but at the same time it’s good to know what Jesus IS coming to take over from these evil ones. I believe people need to get to the place where they know that ONLY JESUS can truly take on the Beast we are facing. If they are still looking for a savior in man, they will be highly disappointed and deceived. It’s time to give up on this world and keep watching and praying for His soon return…many are velcroed and super glued to this world at their peril at this stage…we are overcomers in Christ. Blessings and Maranatha.

11 Likes

Did you receive a follow up phone call after you placed your order?

1 Like

Hi- yes I ordered last week and was called back within 15 min. After I made the online order- they were verifying mailing address - etc. FYI I have also ordered from river pharmacy in canada over a month ago and have been worried that it was a scam - but I check yesterday with shipping info and package is on it’s way and was at Atlanta shipping depot on the way here -

2 Likes

Thanks Brother! Never had a call back right after placing an order. It’s hard to trust anybody these days!? God bless and thank you for your valuable feedback on the forum.

2 Likes

Glad it helped - its hard to know what is real —. LORD WE REMAIN IN YOUR SERVICE - MARANATHA

2 Likes

Wife just called and said that charges were showing up at Cabelas for tools? Did they disguise your order in any way or am I being hacked?

1 Like

I think that is the point. I agree with @MaranathaToday. However, I think the irony here is also the import of the majesty of God upon our context. For us it may look like trusting God vs. man. And i think that is a reasonable observation. And if we were not on the heels of the 70th week, i would think that to be my take away as well. Amen.

But I think we are living in a rap up state of affairs. A rap up of the age of grace. And in that, I think what is actually equally difficult for me to grasp (for unfortunately I am a champion of the other shoe ALWAYS dropping…and a great fan of Murphy’s law…not saying that is how others see what they do…just saying i am primed for it in this way) is that there might be more to the conundrum of God’s glory vs. man’s. So for me to see a silver lining in a not so clear equation–is nearly of the same weight of the seemingly impossibility of God’s interaction upon a thing. I’d be much more comfortable rioting in the streets burning buildings down with BLM and Antifa (I mean that in hyperbole merely…like how dark sometimes my mind can get about things at times could be likened to ridiculous violent street theater metaphorically speaking of course) . However, I think we are alive in a day and age where God’s character is the point of display, not man or God to the rescue. The rescue in this temporal environment will be short live anyway. But this won’t stop God from demonstrating His awesome character in the finite. Well, its at least another way of looking at it…and IMHO how I see it. And why I say, “I think that is the point.”

4 Likes

Sorry the quality is very bad, but you see how graphene oxide is reacting to a phone call and its very creepy!

And now imagine that - just tiny little bits in your brain and 5G is active. They can and they will control humans in the future!

6 Likes

shows on credit card charge as Profistore ??? electronics??? from bulgaria???

here is email i received from them

Your Order will be processed during 24 hours. You will receive a confirmation after your order processing is completed.

Please, read this invoice information attentively, as it helps you to track your product shipment order! Also, please, check your shipping address. If you find any mistake, contact us to correct it.

Order ID: E10-239XXX

Order date: 2021-10-12 19:16:06

Payment method: mastercard

Total amount: 224.39 USD

Product(s):

[Stromectol 3 mg x 120 pill] x 1 = 194.39 USD

Shipping method :

Trackable Courier Service = 30 USD

Your Order is delivered to Address:

Shipping name: ralph XXXX

Address: XXXXXXXX

City: ruidoso

State: New Mexico

Zip: 88345

Cancel Policy

Please, note that your order can be canceled within 24 hours after it has been submitted.

Delivery Policy

Delivery terms are 30 business days after the dispatch. Please, let us know if you do not receive your order within 3 days after the delivery deadline.

To check or get all information about the order and its status, log in at http://www.order-cs.com/quicklogin?hash=ed52b83d27318e3cb314b50d46c9032b

If you have any questions please contact Customer Support any time at [email protected] or by the phone:

London +44 203 608-1340

USA/Canada Toll Free +1 877 888-9761

2 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes