October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Unvaxxed Hax0rs!!1

6 Likes

Be prepared :pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Hey forum family anyone else in the world experiencing outage ?! :pray:X

4 Likes

No instagram access here in NY. Don’t know how long it’s been out. I don’t have Facebook though, so don’t know about that. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thank you I only have WhatsApp and it’s down , apparently it’s global widespread , :pray:

2 Likes

Always appreciate when you pop in, @K7 Keegan!

3 Likes

I ran a search with today’s date, and there is a global outage with Facebook and related sites.

4 Likes

Again be prepared :pray::pray::pray: we may face a battle as being on our own all communication with others taken away , be prepared to keep the faith alone xx

8 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Facebooks in Manitoba Canada is down for at least an hour, maybe longer.

3 Likes

I’m def finding that thought unnerving. Im not really sure how to be prepared for something like that. Then, I’ve not really known how to be prepared for any of this. . . Other than Pray. Trust. Wait. . . . :cry: and , Look Up! Anybody else have a more specific or practical suggestion?

6 Likes

These are some reports from Amir Tsarfati’s telegram channel:
Israel also has those programs down.

The Pentagon
“We are examining whether there is any security threat behind the disruption of social media platforms.”
Facebook:
“Apologies to subscribers in Asia, Europe and North America, for the glitch in the company’s servers.”
From Amir:
In light of the disrupted servers of giant tech platforms their stocks are plunging!

8 Likes
6 Likes

Oct. 3 Phop. Update: I am not so familiar with the letter from Spartigus. It must be from social media. The excerpt read by JD, is it true? Or what do you think about it?
Wow I thought we were close before but now I can see how over time the generation subjected to this poison will either die off or begin to wither away, without offspring. Therefore the concern for innocent babes is irrelevant. If by chance this Spartigus is correct in his speculations.

4 Likes

You can find letter in the “resource link” under the prophecy update

3 Likes

Thank you for posting these telegram updates from Amir! I dont have any social media, so it is so helpful to find info here on the forum!

3 Likes

According to Amir Tsarfati

Reuters: 13-year-old Chinese hacker Sun Jisu is responsible for shutting down Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram services.

4 Likes

See what happens when you make Kids actually go to school and learn? :speak_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

7 Likes

Wow… great catch @KDG… thanks for that!! :100:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Tony. Hope you enjoy your time here.

5 Likes