October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I was wondering if anyone might remember where I might be able to find the info about the alternative job listings site? For the people that don’t want to take the vaxx? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @Faith1 , you can use the search box in the forum: the magnifier glass.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

God is your El Shaddai, your provider, your ever present help in times of trouble. May He fill your heart with the peace that passes understanding as you look to Him and trust Him to meet all of your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus our Lord.
My prayers are with you my friend. :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

It’s 1:15 am here. I’ve been reading posts and watching videos intensively for days. I know that I’m supposed to look up and feel joyous because our redemption draws nigh, but I’m not there yet. I’m consumed with sadness and tears. I am grieving for my children, my friends, and my community. I feel like the lone voice in the wilderness trying to raise the alarm to warn people who don’t care to listen. I’m exhausted and can’t sleep. I feel a sense of foreboding that something even more awful will happen to the people on this planet any day. I am beyond ready to go home to be with Jesus, but heavily burdened by immense sadness at what is coming.

I pray for the peace of our Lord that goes beyond our understanding but I’m not there. I’m in full blown grief mode.

Thank you people in this forum for your kind words, commiseration and support. I’m at a low point right now. I thank the Lord for all of you and pray that we will see some relief from all this grief. I especially pray for the children, that our Lord will protect them from evildoers who intend to harm them with this unnecessary, medical procedure.

25 Likes

Great article! Starting to calm down now. Thanks for posting this tonight.

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Psalm 121

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my help.

My help comes from the Lord which made heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Behold he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is thy keeper; the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve they soul.

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even fore ever more.

11 Likes

Dear Catherine,

I sit in my fav chair with the stuffing spilling out as the sun rises on the gift of one more day. I read your post and felt my heart weeping one more time. I, like you, can’t seem to stop watching one more video and reading yet one more article. And then I am almost overwhelmed with grief and, perhaps worse yet, a whirlwind of indecision. “WHAT to DO, Lord?? I am here in this time and place to fulfill some purpose! WHAT do I DO? HOW do I live my life for you in these evil days?”
And the silence is broken, perhaps by the flesh and my own insecurities; perhaps by the enemy of my soul. “It’s too late.”
Then the haunting melody of this song sings itself in my mind. “Lord your mercy is so great that you look beyond my weakness and find purest gold in mirey clay, making sinners into saints.”
And the silence is broken again by the whisper of a sweeter voice, “I’m refining gold in this fire, child.”

*Abba! Abba! Hear our prayer!! We sing your praise!! Today, Lord, we do our best to live for truth. We do our best to shine the light of your love into the little corner of the world you’ve set us in. Today, Lord, we lift up our children and ask you to place your hedge of protection round them. Lord have mercy! Hear our cries!! Protect the little ones from evil. Gather up the lost ones, the blind ones, the deaf ones, the deceived ones, and draw them close. Heal the hearts and minds of our prodigals. . . Break the spell of the evil one and let them see you as you are . . . Oh Abba, THEIR Abba, see them set free and running home to you! You, Father, are our hope and our salvation! May this sacrifice of prayer and praise be sweet music in your ears, and sweet incense rising to your Throne of Grace. Save the children, Lord Jesus! Save the children, Father God! Save OUR children! Make them YOUR children!! We love them so. We’ve heard and believe you love them more! Oh, may we have because we ask in the name above all other names. . . We ask in the precious name of Jesus!

And this day is now full light . . . In this hour we’ve done our best to live for the Lord, our hearts broken again for what we know breaks his . . . For now, I pray it is enough. . . And may we see the answer come here in the land of the living :pray:t3::two_hearts:

18 Likes

Catherine,
I personally see this as an incredible blessing from God, a Love of humanity similar to Jesus crying over Jerusalem.

" I’m supposed to look up and feel joyous"
[Who says]
I envy your love, do not aspire to be like everyone else in the Body of Christ. We all have different functions. The Body of Christ is not made up of cookie cutter Christians Catherine. You are beautiful part.

You are planting seed, others may water, God brings the harvest.[in time] Your job is done, and you have done well, more than me probably. ALSO some CAN’T, receive.

" When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths. But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means." 1 Corin.2: 13-14

:pray: May the Holy Spirit give you peace and comfort Catherine :dove:

Doc

16 Likes

So do I; further, still, I feel nothing coming out of my mouth at all because I already know that no one will listen. Thank God for prayer, because that’s often the one all important thing I CAN do.

11 Likes

12 Likes

@SongSparrow Brenda, that brought instant tears, Sister. :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Thank you so much Catherine for your prayers, I’m really grateful for them. We can all hold one another up in prayer in these days, its one thing we can do. I really empathize with the grief you feel, it so heavy at times. And each of us grieve in such different ways and over different aspects of this atrocity going on all around us.

I found myself in sleepless nights too, were I would lie awake, feeling so helpless and overwhelmed in my spirit, wanting so much to be able to do something…but what? Its like watching a slow moving train wreck, as Faith once noted, and feeling voiceless and pointless, since no one outside the body of Christ at least seems to listens or hear …or even wants to know whats really happening prophetically, how late the hour is, how trivial most things become.

Many truly feel this will be over soon, and all will return to “normal”, so their planning college, new careers, long range plans, worldly pursuits, etc A land of denial and near delusion. And we’re thinking…if you only knew. If only I knew the right words or something that could help them see the hour and turn to Christ for salvation and source. It is beyond us, it is a work that only the Holy Spirit can do in a person’s life.

And Jesus said “Come unto me all ye that labor, and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest…” Only the Holy Spirit can instill in a person a love of the truth, and a longing to find the truth, which is Jesus himself. After that, they have ears to hear, and eyes to see. The battle belongs to the Lord, it is far too heavy for us. But He give us tools and armor, and His Word. I often pray it back aloud to Him, the promises of God. I choose to believe it by faith, even when my eyes don’t see it, and my feelings don’t agree, and the road is like Jeremiah or Noah lane, where no one listens, but we share the gospel truth anyway, maybe even just by little ABC tracts or whatever the Lord puts in front of us.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning…the morning we wake up in Heaven. Every innocent precious child who was aborted is with Jesus Christ, and in Heaven. God loves our children and loved ones even more than we do, even more that we can or are capable of here. He has got us all in the palm of His mighty hand. And He never sleeps. May he bring you abundant rest, comfort, peace and infusion of renewed strength and faith of His Word in these days to endure. He is coming soon, and will make all things right. I keep thinking of what Pastor JD said, first we believe, then we see it. PTL. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. So I’m going to pray Psalm 37 out loud to the Lord again today. Love you dearly sister in Christ, Maranatha! :pray: :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

People facing having to get the PCR test might want to read this.

Excerpt: The PCR tests serve two important roles for the depopulation program.

In the short-term, by repeatedly damaging the olfactory nerve with nasal swabs the incidence of viral and bacterial infections is rapidly raised. This helps governments create and sustain the impression of a pandemic. The more people are tested the more people are damaged and left defenceless against various infections that are then mislabelled en masse as Covid infections.

“And in the long-term, by periodically damaging the olfactory nerve it will lose its ability to regenerate and this helps governments prematurely kill countless people ages 57 to 85, the very age groups governments of the developed world want dead to ease the old-age burden and prevent economic collapse.” – PCR Tests and the Depopulation Program

6 Likes

Did they send you a text to your phone to confirm your order? I’d like to buy some just in case, but don’t want to get scammed!

2 Likes
4 Likes

@SongSparrow, @catfaire, @Myrrh
Thank you for putting into words what I have been experiencing this week. The grief is almost unbearable at times and yet the Lord has to remind me to abandon all to Him because He has it all under control. Your transparency and your prayers all help me(us) continue on in faith. Blessings to you all! So thankful that I am not alone and that some truly understand -not just try to.

17 Likes