October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Janny,

Thanks for writing. I’m actually in Mission. I was writing about the Mission schools, but I’m sure the teachers in Chilliwack are having a similar experience. I was going to attend my friend’s church in Chilliwack last Sunday but I didn’t make it. Now I have found a little church near where I live in Mission. I intend to attend the service in Mission this coming Sunday. Hopefully nothing interferes with this plan.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother and that you are facing these brutal barriers for visiting. I will pray for your mom and your family.

I was listening to CBC radio and heard that today is the deadline for hospital workers to get jabbed or lose their jobs. Apparently over 1000 people will lose their jobs, but the premier is saying that it’s extremely important for these measures to be implemented. How can it be extremely important to understaff hospitals during a pandemic, especially when these same staff members have been employed in these places during the last 2 years? So crazy.

Langley was the place I lived when I first moved to B.C in 1990. In fact, I met my current husband in Langley. On that note, we met with the realtor today, and the plan is to purchase another property so that we can separate without losing our house. There is no need for a divorce right now, just a separation. That seems like the most rational plan at the moment.

Both my parents passed away in 2019 before all the covid restrictions. I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Ottawa to attend my mother’s funeral and be with my father during his last days. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to have an elderly parent in a hospital during these times.

That you are praying for me brings much comfort. We need all the prayers we can get right now.

I’m sorry that you have also experienced the pain that goes with the loss of grandchildren by abortion. Yes, we know they are are heaven.

I do feel the Lord’s presence. I would never be able to cope with all this if I didn’t have my faith and trust in God. I know that God can turn all this ugliness into something good. I will continue to pray that God’s will is done in my life so that I stay on the right track while we wait for the trumpet to sound. I sense that we are going downhill on the roller coaster toward the rapture, but it requires patience and trust to occupy while we wait.

I was talking with my Christian teacher friend yesterday about vaccine passports and told her that I’m glad we will at least be going to the same internment camp due to living near each other. Sometimes I have to make fun of things. The humour helps. Even if it comes to that, I trust that if we are still here, God will have work for us to do in those places too.

Reading this response has already blessed me today. God bless you too, Janny.

Your sister in Christ,

Catherine

2 Likes

Catherine - I looked online at churches in mission canada - wow - or sad - I do not see any churches that online has church statements anything like a church serving JESUS CHRIST - KINGMOF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS - PLEASE TELL US. WHAT CHURCH YOU ARE LOOKINGNAT ATTENDING/???

1 Like

I don’t know the name of it. I just know where it is. Apparently it is affiliated with the Methodist denomination. At any rate, I’m not that impressed that the pastor is not paying attention to prophecy, but our contractor/neighbour assured me that it is a spirit filled church with good bible teaching. I’ll go check it out on Sunday and decide if it is for me or not.

2 Likes

Thank you. You must also be a teacher. I just read Psalm 1. 4 years is a long time to spend with ungodly people. I have had both a nephew and a brother randomly tell me that I should set up a home school for the unvaccinated children who shouldn’t have to wear masks. Haven’t wrapped my mind around that idea yet, but I have thought about offering my services to a private Christian school when things settle down in my personal circumstances.

5 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. I agree with Jack as well. I have stepped back and the plan is to purchase a condo so that I can separate from my husband. No need for a divorce, just separate residences to take some space. It makes a lot of sense as a plan for the entire family. It gives my husband and I some much needed space and keeps everything else intact.

3 Likes

Thank you jenn1. It will be forever. This is temporary. We have the strength and courage in the Lord to endure until Jesus takes us to the mansion that he has prepared for us.

2 Likes

Hey I’m in east Maple Ridge! I don’t attend church in person (it’s complicated but not by covid) but my parents’ church in Langley is excellent, Riverside Calvary Chapel if anyone’s looking. The pastors teach prophecy and have been very vocal about our being in the last days, and stood up and refused to close, taking the government to court.
Prayers for peace for you. My marriage is also a mess (mostly due to hubby’s head injuries that have turned our life upside down) and there’s just no worldly way out. It feels like this life is a nightmare from which there is no waking. I desperately long for the day we are awoken to be with our Betrothed, for our true Wedding Day.

When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see Jesus, we’ll sing and shout the victory!

4 Likes

Thanks for this response. I didn’t mention but my husband also had a head injury about 6 years ago. It factors in. Langley is 20-30 minutes away. Very close. I would prefer to attend a church where they teach and acknowledge bible prophecy. I think I will follow through to go to this local church in Mission in the community where I reside. I will know people there. They are my neighbours. Perhaps they are not looking at bible prophecy, but I’m a talker, I will share what I know amongst my neighbours. If, at the church, I am not being fed solid spiritual food, and the Lord leads, I’ll check out the church in Langley. Thank you for letting me know that it is there.

5 Likes

You are so kind. Your response touched me deeply. Thank you for your kind words. I’m a work in progress with many flaws. God bless all the kind souls, including you, who take the time to communicate with their brothers and sisters in Christ. I have never felt so much at home in a Christian community as I do in this forum. Love you all. God bless all of you.

5 Likes

Jenn1, are you in Australia?

1 Like

Great - there are more churches there than I first thought - our prayers are with you that you find the one that GOD has for you - have a great week unless we are taken before Sunday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Catherine, your post overwhelms me, and my heart goes out to you. I am praying for you, and I know that nothing is impossible with God. I am asking Him to pour His blessings out upon you and your family.
Carol

5 Likes

Hello Catherine, I was serving as a Special Ed Para. Left my main work years ago after being a mom and the Lord led me to do ministry in the local middle school. Now He has led me out. My eyes are wide open about what indoctrination is happening there and wickedness. We pulled our daughter out of public school right away.
I love the idea for you- teaching homeschooled kids or in a Christian school when you are ready.
May the Lord guide you , shepherd you and provide for you in every step you take dear sister.

4 Likes

Seeing that everyone in the Body has different tasks, talents, and expectations, from the Lord, as well as things we have no idea of, going on behind the scenes.

We should be careful not to place expectations on our brothers and sisters.

I have found over time that I was being unreasonable in this regard.

If one is a pastor, one has a responsibility to a flock which takes precedence over other things in their lives. Not everyone is called for prophecy.

Just something to consider. :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

That being said, we have this place and each other to take up the slack. :wink: :fox_face:

1 Like

Yes Jack, I agree with you. Thank you for your response.

I would say, however, that during these times when prophecy is unfolding in an unprecedented manner, that teaching about prophecy might be important.

I have met that pastor. He is a lovely human being with a beautiful family. I intend to go to the church with an open mind and with the understanding that I need fellowship with my brethren. All teaching is valid if it is led by the Holy Spirit.

Frankly, I get so much prophecy information and teaching from JD, Tom Hughes, Brandon Holthaus, Jan Markell and in this forum, that maybe, I don’t need that from this little church. Maybe I just need to fellowship with my Christian neighbours where I can actually be with them and look into their eyes.

2 Likes

That’s how I see it as well.

I think the Lord knew this was coming (of course He did… hah hah!).

As the amount of churches with a a real connection to God diminish, we see the return of the apostolic days where 2 or 3 gather, or a house church, and in our day, gathering in electronic form at great distance.

It is still good to meet and speak and touch in person as much as is able, it is just now we have to increasingly be careful (wise as serpents, gentle as doves) and realize that the traditional gathering practices either change or are no more.

We adapt as the Spirit leads. :wink:

When the winds of change come, it’s not just the wind that changes.

I think in terms of a boat and sails here… A different tack, and adjusting sails.

7 Likes

Yes. Incredible selection Dennis. Very ripe for our days. Bless you brother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this might sound strange, but I am thankful to God that your daughter and her boyfriend are having remorse about the abortion. It would be much worse if your daughter would be fine and dont care. I met a woman in my life for a short time (she helped me clean my flat) and she talked very open about her abortion with absolutely zero remorse or acknowledge that she did kill a living being in her womb by the decision of the abortion. What I want to say is: I believe that your praying and arguing with your daughter was not fruitless. Yes, she did the abortion, but the child is save in heaven and it seems that the Holy Spirit is working on your daughter. Maybe that will comfort your heart a little.

6 Likes

I agree with you. I actually told her almost the same thing: that I was relieved that she has remorse, and that I understood the fear that drove her toward that decision. I also told her that she can be forgiven and she can heal, but to be prepared to work through the guilt that she will experience. I also told her that my love for her is unconditional and I am not sitting in judgement; that is between her and God. I’m here as a support person if she needs and chooses.

8 Likes